Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Stacie XX - Derby  (Read 2278 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY 1 XX (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her place is not the tidiest or most welcoming. I stop short of calling it a dump, because it isn't, but I would not want to stay and relax there.

Attractive friendly black girl, with a nice rack, but an obvious belly that she tries to cover up with a lacy dressing gown. Took my money (£60 half hour) and then asked for a £10 door fee!!! WTF!!!! I said no, she tried to insist, I stated it isn't mentioned in her profile and she said OK this time she won't take it. I was all for grabbing my money out of her hand and leaving, but as always the brains were elsewhere.

I was not offered a shower or drink. I undressed and she sat on the disheveled bed, pulled down her top freeing her tits and opened a condom. She told me to stand in front of her and she took my limp cock to put a condom on. I said there's no way she can get a condom on when I am limp but she said she could and used her mouth to apply it - well done girl. I've had a condom applied by mouth before but never on a limp dick, so hats off.

She then started OW and I started to get hard. She allowed me to fuck her mouth a bit which helped the stimulation. Then she turned and proffered her pussy from behind. Slipped straight in - nice and tight. Started to fuck her hard, fast and deep and to her credit she took it. I whispered in her ear that I wanted her arse, but she said no, maybe next time. So I really went to town on her pussy, a good solid 10 minutes of hard pounding (I'm not as young as I once was) before I unloaded.

So all in all a Neutral assessment. Why Neutral compared to my Positive assessment of Sexy Lilly in Burton (that has created so much debate)? The attempted £10 door fee scam and there was no kissing at all.

dilettante

But why would you book anyone at that price when you don't even know what they look like, isn't the omission speaking volumes so to speak?

...asked for a £10 door fee!!!
Maybe she used to work for Ryanair?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2014, 12:36:26 pm by dilettante »

Roland D Hay

I hope you don't mind me saying this but you seem to have low expectations of the girls you see because I think you review them very generously. :unknown:
This one for me would have been a sure fire negative and I wouldn't go near her after reading your neutral review. Immediately trying to slip a condom onto a limp cock? No, I wouldn't have given her a well done for managing this, I'd have said she was twat for trying it in the first place. Of course trying to scam you for an extra tenner was in itself cause enough for a negative.
She sounds like a complete cunt to me and definitely one to avoid in my opinion.

Offline jammiedodger1

I hope you don't mind me saying this but you seem to have low expectations of the girls you see because I think you review them very generously. :unknown:
This one for me would have been a sure fire negative and I wouldn't go near her after reading your neutral review. Immediately trying to slip a condom onto a limp cock? No, I wouldn't have given her a well done for managing this, I'd have said she was twat for trying it in the first place. Of course trying to scam you for an extra tenner was in itself cause enough for a negative.
She sounds like a complete cunt to me and definitely one to avoid in my opinion.
agreed sir, going through the motions springs to mind  :thumbsdown:

pleasure

I've gotta admit, while your description of Lilly piqued my interest, this "neutral" review makes me want to run a mile!

Offline Northerndave666

I'm starting to wonder what, for the OP, a negative review will contain? 'cos if this isn't negative, what is???

If I see a review that contains any of the phrases..."she cut my cock off", "I was attacked by her pimp / large evil dog / tiger", "my car had the word gimp carved into it outside her place", etc etc then I hope that it gets a rating worse than a neutral !  :drinks:

Offline jammiedodger1

I'm starting to wonder what, for the OP, a negative review will contain? 'cos if this isn't negative, what is???

If I see a review that contains any of the phrases..."she cut my cock off", "I was attacked by her pimp / large evil dog / tiger", "my car had the word gimp carved into it outside her place", etc etc then I hope that it gets a rating worse than a neutral !  :drinks:
  :lol:  :lol:

nwbrfc

What I deem to be Positive, Neutral and Negative is up to me. At least I try the girls and post my experience. You can read it and make your own judgement based on it. I'd rather you just said thanks for the info, than constantly try to pick holes.

Offline jammiedodger1

What I deem to be Positive, Neutral and Negative is up to me. At least I try the girls and post my experience. You can read it and make your own judgement based on it. I'd rather you just said thanks for the info, than constantly try to pick holes.
no offence meant mate and i did largely agree with you about lily just a shame she tells porkies about the owo, cim etc this one though sounds as if she never even made an attempt at gfe just bang the condom on and get it over with approach, each to their own but it wouldn't do for me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Its a confusing profile as you don't know which of the two you are going to see as the photo seems to be of a white womans bum not mixed race.

Putting a condom on a limp cock is an old trick of meaning you don't have to bother touching him or kissing him as you are already at the stage of a quick suck and then sex.  sorry but putting a condom on a limp dick also means it may burst or come off as you don't know if it is the right size until a cock is hard as some cocks don't grow much at all and others bloom.  Its a big no no as any GUM clinic will tell you.

However she does not state she offers a GFE or anything else to be honest and it seems she has ticked things she does in her private life without thinking the likes list means you do those in your bookings too

At least you gave an honest review if somewhat rose tinted but each tot heir own I just cannot see the appeal of this profile as it doesn't really make a lot of sense as it talks more about Annabelle than of the actual girl

Roland D Hay

Absolutely true, I appreciate the fact that you bothered and whether or not I agree with your rating matters not a jot. It is equally useful to me because you have reported the good and the bad. I just genuinely wondered why you reviewed so generously?

Offline Northerndave666

Apologies, our views differ on what a positive outcome would be for me and you, was meant to be a humorous observation, based on a number of punters views and it was not meant to cause you upset. We do appreciate the reviews, so from me, thank you for taking the the to post and allowing us to make our judgements on that.