Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheap (very) quickie, north Bedford, Rom, being generous - but only 30 quid  (Read 977 times)

Offline cunningman

I saw this ad offered £30 for 15 minutes: External Link/Members Only

Bottom line round here seems to be 40 and I was feeling adventurous.

Phoned and agreed on the number and agreed, she said; 'OK 15min 30 onli sex'.

In fact when I got there it was this girl: External Link/Members Only

Possibly they are the same girl, not sure I can surely claim P&D because the face is obscured on 'Elly' and the bod is broadly similar.

The location is a small flat in the Brickhill part of Bedford, near Woodlands Park.  Personal transport is necessary, however parking was not a problem.

Text was efficient and she called me up when I was outside.  There were other people in the flat - male voice and some signs of toys.

The deed was done in the room in Melissa's central picture - on the bed which had that throw on it.

I think her English is OK but she said about 5 words the whole time.  And it wasn't long:
 - I give her 30 quid,which she stashes
 - I strip and she comes back and removes a short black skirt, no knickers
 - she immediately pops a condom on me, slops in lube on her, and keels on the bed with her arse in the air
 - now I'm only semi-hard but she's having no delay and guides me in
 - and I start slowly and harden up, good call on her part I guess but I was a bit concerned
 - no attempt to stop my flow, slow and deep or pound away alternating until I was done
 - wiped me up, put on knickers and joggers to see me out

She didn't take her top or bra off, hardly a word, but also no fake moaning, reach under, or other tricks to make me cum quicker than I wanted.  A few groans as I got harder and bigger as we went.

No shower offered before or after. Out in a touch under 15.

So, basic P&D which was after all what I wanted but it was indeed very basic.

As she said 'Onli sex'.  No talking, no pramble.  At least she went straight for the condom and wiped me up after.

Much as I remember a Soho walk up experience from years ago, except I got standing doggie here which I prefer to mish anyway.

Strange but also not far from what I was expecting for £30 and it was more fun than a wank.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bornslippy

She looks ok. Was her body tight was she facially attractive as per photos?

Offline cunningman

She looks ok. Was her body tight was she facially attractive as per photos?
I think the photos are probably quite recent. Small hint of tummy but not saggy belly.  Didn't get to see her tits.

Almost all the time the view I had was of her arse in doggy: would have liked her to be naked and run my fingers up her spine but her arse was fine and she didn't object to my holding her hips for leverage.

I don't find that Romany look (for want of a better phrase) fantastically attractive, but the pics are a reasonable likeness in my view.

Offline Sigma

Seems like it might be worth a go for £30.

Offline cunningman

Seems like it might be worth a go for £30.
BTW another couple of profiles popped up, one 30/50/90 and one 46/60/100, both from the same poster.  Different poster and pics to the above.

Guess what - same location.