Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aysha 42GG - Newcastle  (Read 1601 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5297379) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Foxtail17]

Offline Ferugis

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes for £70.

Comms: I booked her via text message, she replied quickly and sent me the address just before the agreed time.

First thing, Aysha has a very limited english. If you happen to know some Spanish or French, you'll have an easier time making her understand what you want during the session.

You can see what she looks like from her profile pictures. The only difference is that she have a much bigger belly than on the pictures. Not a saggy fatty belly, rather a big round one. I'd say she's around 5'2.

And now let's talk about the main reason why I went to see her: those big 42GG boobs. My god, those boobs. As big as on the pictures, and fucking heavy. That was a real pleasure to play with them, wank my cock between them, and watch them bounce up and down.

So I played with those amazing boobs for a while, then RO, OW, she then went on top and made those tits bounce in front of my face. I then switched to mish, and finished in doggy.

I really enjoyed it, so definitely a positive.

Offline portable

Was OW your choice, or does she charge extra for OWO? What about Anal?

Offline Ferugis

She didn’t give me the choice for OW, she just put the condom on my dick and started sucking it. I always go for OW, so it was fine with me. I didn’t ask about anal, as that’s not my thing.

Offline AgedCases

Glad you enjoyed yourself. As a tit man, I'd pay for just a play of those huge bastards!

Offline deanheslop7

Same here Agedcages, unfortunately I made a booking this morning, traveled for 40 mintues, paid for parking, text and rang then no reply. BITCH :scare:
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice / flooding post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sar-Major

Same here Agedcages, unfortunately I made a booking this morning, traveled for 40 mintues, paid for parking, text and rang then no reply. BITCH :scare:

Well don't forget to do a review Mr Heslop.   :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review F.   :drinks:  Glad to hear you enjoyed her "Ample Charms".    :thumbsup:

As much as I love "Big Tits" she does "Nowt" for me and at £70/30 minutes is above my self imposed limits.  :thumbsdown:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline deanheslop7

Why do a review? Sorry I stated what I experienced on the back of this review. Pretty simple to follow with the only review of the wg, no pun intended but isn't it a waste of time
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 12:06:02 am by deanheslop7 »
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice / flooding post reports.

Offline Mansell

Why do a review? Sorry I stated what I experienced on the back of this review. Pretty simple to follow with the only review of the wg, no pun intended but isn't it a waste of time
Because this is a Positive but yours sounds like it would be a negative which would be useful to have against her as a separate review.

Offline portable

Definitely warrants a negative review, even if it's just a copy and paste of your post as it'll come up easier in a search.

Sounds like wants to get guys in and out with minimum fuss, and clearly isn't paying any attentions to bookings. Since she seems to tour regularly, but doesn't show up on the AW "Tours" search, it all seems a bit dodgy to me. Shame.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

She has 2 reviews 1 positive and 1 negative if you posted one she would then have 2 negatives and 1 positive.

Also when you search by her AW number on here it brings a page up with, in this case, part of a verification thread as result #1, result #2 is this review. It only shows the first post in the thread so unless you actually click on it you don't see other replies. The neg is further down the page.