Author Topic: Poppy Liverpool  (Read 2968 times)


53 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5372517) (48 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Since regaining my punting mojo I’d read on here that Poppy was going independent (I try and avoid agencies if possible) so unfortunately for her she moved to the top of my list. At the time of booking I hadn’t noticed some of the negative / neutral comments about poor comms, inaccurate profile / services so was a little apprehensive especially after my last disappointing meet with 1ClassyAmy. I hoped a lot of the issues may have been agency related so decided to take a chance. I’m rather glad I did.

Location
Well known punting pads L3 area

Comms / Profile details
Very easy. Initial enquiry email, day and time agreed, confirmed on the day without any problems at all. There weren’t too many photos on Poppy’s profile but they were an accurate representation of body type.  Nationality is listed as Czech but Poppy spoke perfect English - in fact there’s quite a sexy mix of accents going on. That’s probably the first and last time I’ll ever post about a Manc accent being sexy  :)

Age wise seems about right, I’d say certainly no more than late 20’s which is still more years than I care to think about less than me. Which, incidentally. Poppy showed no signs of having an issue with.

The meet
I sent a text on arrival which was instantly replied to with room details. Made my way to the room to be greeted by Poppy who was wearing a nice lingerie set. First impressions count and it was nice to see she’d taken notice of a small request I’d made. Poppy is quite tall in her heels, has a cracker of an arse and spectacular natural tits with pierced nipples. Her body was tanned and toned without being muscular and with nice curves. I’d guess at a size 10. Facially my immediate impression was that Poppy is probably the most attractive wg I’ve seen and on reflection afterwards I can’t think of anyone better looking.

After handing over the cash and a quick shower to freshen up I found Poppy was sitting on the bed and after a brief but interesting chat we got down to business. Poppy stood and removed her bra (thank god as I have trouble working the bloody things these days without me specs) and after a bit of kissing Poppy dropped to her knees and started on a very nice BJ (owo) while I was standing admiring the views across the river. Like fuck I was..

Oral wasn’t DT exactly but deep enough with nice use of tongue on the head, shaft and balls. Being a fully paid up member of the one pop club I couldn’t let this continue much longer so we moved on to the bed. More kissing - not DFK but some tongues and more than enough to get me going. I removed her knickers (which I can actually manage without me specs) and headed south for some RO. As one would hope everything was clean and fresh down there and after checking first some gentle fingering to go with the RO. Poppy seemed quite receptive, playing with her nipples and quietly moaning. Some more oral to get me standing to attention and on with the rubber. This is where things can sometimes go soft for me but not this time. Poppy stopped me going floppy with some enthusiastic thrusting in cowgirl, missionary and finally doggy. More oral to finish off and I checked Poppy was ok with CIM which she was so I did. After a quick visit to the bathroom Poppy joined me on the bed for a quick final cuddle and chat until time was up.

To summarise - Excellent comms, very attractive girl with an engaging upbeat manner and pretty damn sexy with it. Poppy provided exactly what I’d requested, can’t ask for more than that.

£140 for a full no rush 60 minutes which is at the top end of my budget but worth it for what was an excellent GFE meet. Definitely on the return visit list but one or two others to see first.

zztop1168

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Good review. Defo on my hit list just wish she had more availability. Going to have to book a day off to see her.

She sounds amazing  :hi:

Offline smit1234

Long been on my HL has Poppy

Pierced nips is a slight negative for me

Offline Al R

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Posts: 545
  • Likes: 11
  •  
Something I forgot to mention is she has a few tattoos. Nothing drastic - quite tastefully done actually and she isn’t covered in them but I know some don’t like them.