Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Quiet spot to park  (Read 1097 times)

Offline irishmalexoxo

Appreciate some suggestions guys. Meet a regular girl every month for fun in car as neither of us can host but the spot we normally use is now closed off for development. Looking somewhere v quiet and discreet anywhere in belfast area, though south belf preferred.

She can only meet daytime hence discretion needed, and she is also super paranoid about being seen so back of a large car park won’t cut it for me unfortunately lol

Offline Connected2

Looking a car meet is she available? I know a good spot but it's N Belfast

Offline irishmalexoxo

She doesn’t advertise, met her off a singles app. Will ask if she’s happy to share details

Offline Connected2

Appreciate that! Send me a msg and I'll share the location.

Offline belfastpunter

You should have asked for pm. I dont think anyone will share there fav spot publicly for the press or police to see.

Offline Connected2

That's what I meant to say duh!!!

Offline irishmalexoxo

In that case please PM if you can assist thanks

Offline Connected2

Offline belfastpunter

That's what I meant to say duh!!!
i wasnt talking to you. you posted while i was typing have a look at the timestamps, there is seconds between our pists.

Offline Connected2

Offline Greg05

Appreciate some suggestions guys. Meet a regular girl every month for fun in car as neither of us can host but the spot we normally use is now closed off for development. Looking somewhere v quiet and discreet anywhere in belfast area, though south belf preferred.

She can only meet daytime hence discretion needed, and she is also super paranoid about being seen so back of a large car park won’t cut it for me unfortunately lol

Are you paying for her or just dogging?

Offline SN5

I know of a couple of places from my tinder adventures. I've just PMed you