Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BLACK TIFANY XXXX near seven sisters  (Read 1471 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324874) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MrBeano

External Link/Members Only

communication - sent a text, number on her page, replied shortly, asked about availability, confirmed date etc, called again on agreed date to confirm its all on

price £80 cim is extra

shes works in a flat near some shops, it was nice enough no complaints from me, she looks like her pics so i wasn't disappointed, really nice ass too, i found her attractive

went in had a quick shower, came back and started with kissing i fancied her so i wanted dfk but she wasn't into it, this annoyed me as i like kissing, so went along with a bit of kissing, did this for a bit , lots of touching, shes got a good pair on her, started owo was nice enough, good mouth action :D  i then got her on doggy, did this till i finished loved fucking her from behind ;)  had a bit of rest then started with owo then moved to miss for a bit, then i got her on her knees and sucked me till i finished.

i'm giving this a positive because i enjoyed fucking her, i can't complain in that respect, but i think she could be a bit more engaging, shes one of those girls that is nice enough to fuck, do what you want but is a bit distant if you know what i mean.

Offline peter purves

i'm giving this a positive because i enjoyed fucking her, i can't complain in that respect, but i think she could be a bit more engaging, shes one of those girls that is nice enough to fuck, do what you want but is a bit distant if you know what i mean.

Oh Yes!!  :dash: :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Rusty7

большое спасибо Sergei  :drinks:

Banned reason: No review's in almost 5 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline MrBeano

большое спасибо Sergei  :drinks:
me sergi? what would make you think i'm sergi?? because i gave her a positive because thats how i feel my time with her went? or because its my first review?? either way i'm not her sergi or anyone else's sergi.

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, how would you rate her Bubble ? she seems to have a bit on her

Also she's well reviewed on here, IMO her new pictures do her profile justice as she doesn't look like the photogenic type..

Cant you confirm that she's based in Seven Sisters as her profile states Barnet ?

Vote now  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 01:04:32 am by Global_Punter »

Offline MrBeano

yes shes in Barnet, i dont drive so i rely on public transport, i went to seven sisters which too far, if you use the train closest station is Oakleigh Park.

she's just like her pics, shes not small, she had a previous profile and there were some pictures of her on here, and if you can find them you can see she always has the same weight on her.

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 10:55:26 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac