Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lost Adult Work Login  (Read 567 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’ve had to create a new Adult Work Name.

Tried to use my original one a few days ago. After years of use, it said I have to verify the email. Issue is the email hadn’t been used in years, and it seems it’s no longer supported.

Ok, I’ve I can still use AW with the new ID. But I’ve lost the £10 credit I’d recently added. Also my positive punting history....

Anyone suggest something?

Offline wylie anchor

Same thing happened to me about 10 years ago, used an email address that I had forgotten all the log in details for, lost my AW profile and +ve feedbacks  :dash:
Worth everyone checking your AW email settings as they do ask for email verification occasionally  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 04:32:58 pm by wylie anchor »

Offline Al R

Tried to use my original one a few days ago. After years of use, it said I have to verify the email. Issue is the email hadn’t been used in years, and it seems it’s no longer supported.

Ok, I’ve I can still use AW with the new ID. But I’ve lost the £10 credit I’d recently added. Also my positive punting history....

Anyone suggest something?
There’s something about an amnesty for lost accounts, but not sure if you need your original details which may include email.

Might be worth a try though...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Clattypats

But I’ve lost the £10 credit I’d recently added. Also my positive punting history....
Doubt you'll see that again with AWs form being pretty unforgiving... Also not 100% sure whether your new username will carry an alias against it... I have heard of this before, I think...  :unknown:

Offline Laid_back_bloke

Yay..
Got my old log in user name back.

On the login page, thee is a enter new email option.... 👍