Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true  (Read 1784 times)

Offline DirtyG

External Link/Members Only

Just looking at this girls profile and she looks right up my street. However I think she looks a bit good to be true, and most things that look it, usually are. Anyone got any experience with her?

denyason

u seriously haven't done much punting have you?  "too good to be true" is going over the top really- she ain't nothing special- i'd even call her fugly :dance:.  the profile looks real to me, with her being verified, some good reviews and a real price-  too good would be a drop dead gorgeous girl that costs far less.

Offline DirtyG

u seriously haven't done much punting have you?  "too good to be true" is going over the top really- she ain't nothing special- i'd even call her fugly :dance:.  the profile looks real to me, with her being verified, some good reviews and a real price-  too good would be a drop dead gorgeous girl that costs far less.
I've probably had about a dozen punts over last few years, so semi experienced. Maybe it's just me, but it's the kind of body I go for.  She has however in the 5 mins since I posted my original post removed cim from her likes (which was a big part of it).

DaveMugabe

Fucking hell man - go to specsavers!!! :wacko:

Offline hpool82

I'd say she's quite cute in a nerdy sort of girl next door way. Good figure and seems genuine I'd tap that for sure

Toshiba

Ermmm i kinda like but not at that price

Nowt special tbh

Offline Thrasymachus

£150 an hour with

She is taking the piss

Offline DirtyG

£150 an hour with

She is taking the piss
Price gone up since this morning. Was doing 15 min incall for £30. When this is back on I shall visit!

Offline Johny Stone

I've probably had about a dozen punts over last few years, so semi experienced. Maybe it's just me, but it's the kind of body I go for.  She has however in the 5 mins since I posted my original post removed cim from her likes (which was a big part of it).

mate, she is ugly and 150/hour is way too much for such an ugly girl..

plenty of cheaper beauties out there

mysterypunter

Am I the only one that saw the video on her profile? Seems a little eccentric. Whatever floats your boat...and wallet.

Offline Thrasymachus

No.  I saw it too.  I couldn't stop staring at her nose though.  She could give Pinocchio a run for his money

Toshiba