Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _x_ELENA_x_ - Return visit = Swindon  (Read 1242 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5260405) (7 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Coriniumstud

External Link/Members Only
Made a return visit to Elena and had another fantastic time
Handed over paperwork £100 for hour. got undressed then dfk whilst she gave hand relief
Then onto bed more dfk I fondled her fantastic boobs as she’s giving a wank the on with the Mac
Elena’s on top as I’m admiring her boobs then in missionary where I explode
Clean up then kiss goodbye
Will return  :dance:

Offline Hardpunt2

Saw here a few weeks ago. Was going to go a positive review but when I try I get a message saying I can't for some reason.

Offline Avg_Joe

Saw here a few weeks ago. Was going to go a positive review but when I try I get a message saying I can't for some reason.

have a look here

for the OP, thanks for the review, i think i hotlisted her off your last review
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hardpunt2

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 03:10:14 am by Hardpunt2 »

Offline Maverick090

Ive seen Elena a few times, but now she has moved to Moredon, not too comfortable punting is a built up housing estate.  It wont be long before her neighbours get wind of what happening in that house and she'll get busted and one of us may be inside when it happens.

Offline DrConners

Ive seen Elena a few times, but now she has moved to Moredon, not too comfortable punting is a built up housing estate.  It wont be long before her neighbours get wind of what happening in that house and she'll get busted and one of us may be inside when it happens.

Wtf ??  :dash:

'Busted' for what ? Paying a WG for her time is not a crime in the UK mate ?

If there is more than one WG in a property it can be construed as a brothel - but that's it.

Offline Coriniumstud

Elena is too good not to go back
So I will take a chance

Offline HappyHarryIV

Have you reviewed her on any of your "few times"?