Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simona - massage in collier row, romford  (Read 6455 times)

Offline puntingking

MY FIRST REVIEW OF HER : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248121.msg2536758#msg2536758

Service: its just a massage with nothing else on offer.
price : £30 per hour.

I saw her for the third time on Friday. Although she does nothing else only a massage I thought i share this because she gives really good massage.

She is from eastern Europe and she is attracted. She is softly spoken and very natural looking. I was naked the whole time while she was massaging me. If you just want a decent massage for very low price then she is properly the right person for that.

I ask many times for "extras". each time she said firmly "no".
she does massaging every part of your body except from your penis. But she does get close to your penis so I did get a huge boner while she massage me.

Value for money for a great massage. nothing more though. Her gumtree link is no longer functioning. 

contact number - 07404766550

address - collier row lane RM5 3EA

Offline D1j

If it's the same place/person(on main road and you have to walk up steps at the back of the property to get to her flat), I saw her before when she was charging £50 ph. Agreed her massage is good and she gets pretty close at times. Didnt go back nor leave a review due to her not giving extras. Your lucky shes dropped her price.

Offline D1j

If it's the same place/person(on main road and you have to walk up steps at the back of the property to get to her flat), I saw her before when she was charging £50 ph. Agreed her massage is good and she gets pretty close at times. Didnt go back nor leave a review due to her not giving extras. Your lucky shes dropped her price.

I originally thought she was a wg or a fbsm provider due to her late finishing times as I saw her at 2am in the morning.1 hour and £50 later I found out the hard way :thumbsdown:

Offline winkywanky

Pity she doesn't drop anything else.

Offline winkywanky

Joking aside, OP, you say the massage is with you naked. Was that your choice or hers? In a 'legit' place you normally get given a towel because otherwise boners will be a frequent occurrence.

So if she wants the punter naked, it suggests either she gets a bit of a kick from it, or perhaps extras are available if the offer of extra money is made up-front and/or she chooses which clients to offer it to.

Just seems a bit weird for you to be naked if absolutely nothing is gonna happen  :unknown:.

Offline D1j

Joking aside, OP, you say the massage is with you naked. Was that your choice or hers? In a 'legit' place you normally get given a towel because otherwise boners will be a frequent occurrence.

So if she wants the punter naked, it suggests either she gets a bit of a kick from it, or perhaps extras are available if the offer of extra money is made up-front and/or she chooses which clients to offer it to.

Just seems a bit weird for you to be naked if absolutely nothing is gonna happen  :unknown:.

If it's the same place, she covers you with a towel as she did with me. And when it comes to turning over she lifts the towel up above her face and turns her head the other way.

Offline D1j

As in most professional massage places most people go fully nude anyway. That's what the towel is for. Nothing weird about it. Pro places still massage your hips and buttocks, bit difficult if you have your boxers on.

Offline winkywanky

No, I think the OP means there was no towel, although I could be wrong.

OP?

Offline D1j

OP?

Soooooo I see :unknown:

Offline puntingking

i was naked although the towel was on. but when i laid on my back the towel was mostly off. there were only a little bit of the towel on me that covered by penis although she could properly tell i had a boner but she didn't say anything about it.  :D

Offline puntingking

As in most professional massage places most people go fully nude anyway. That's what the towel is for. Nothing weird about it. Pro places still massage your hips and buttocks, bit difficult if you have your boxers on.

yes. your right there.  :)

Offline puntingking

OP?

there was a towel covering my penis although she could tell i had a boner though.  :D

Offline winkywanky

i was naked although the towel was on. but when i laid on my back the towel was mostly off. there were only a little bit of the towel on me that covered by penis although she could properly tell i had a boner but she didn't say anything about it.  :D

Ah, beg your pardon there was a towel.

Or in your case a tent  :D

Offline puntingking

Offline D1j

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Even after the 3 rd visit she is not playing    :scare:

Offline puntingking

Even after the 3 rd visit she is not playing    :scare:

lol. i know  :(

i won't be going back there anyways.  :drinks:

Offline D1j

When I saw her over a year ago, she was wearing a tight vest without a bra during the massage, which took place after midnight. I thought I was in luck as shes an attractive girl.
But the bluebells prevailed!!

Offline puntingking

When I saw her over a year ago, she was wearing a tight vest without a bra during the massage, which took place after midnight. I thought I was in luck as shes an attractive girl.
But the bluebells prevailed!!

yes. she is an attractive girl. too bad for the "extras" not being available with her.  :(

Offline Tedbandy

I must say this is appealing to me as a challenge. And for half hours massage at 20 notes it will not be a sickener if i dont succeed!

Offline puntingking

I must say this is appealing to me as a challenge. And for half hours massage at 20 notes it will not be a sickener if i dont succeed!

Even just for the massage it is well worth a visit.. I been A few times but am not planning to go back as I would like "extras" a long with a good quality massage. But I would recommend her to anyone who just wants a good massage.

Offline D1j

You can view her pic on whatsapp.

Offline Tedbandy

Good tip on the whatsapp pic.

Not belting like i was expecting!

Offline winkywanky

Perhaps just as well, you wouldn't be wanting to get a boner on the table now, if it couldn't possibly lead to anything further  ;).

Offline johnfromnarm

Just got back from a lovely 1 hour massage she knows what's she doing so enjoyed it. Now to find another type of release  :D

Offline winkywanky

I wonder how it'd be if you somewhat inevitably got a boner, and then said to her matter-of-factly: 'please excuse me while I finish what you started' and then you quickly knocked one out?

Offline Xtro

I wonder how it'd be if you somewhat inevitably got a boner, and then said to her matter-of-factly: 'please excuse me while I finish what you started' and then you quickly knocked one out?

Laura in Edgware used to allow that!  :crazy:   :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

Did she hold up little score cards afterwards, like on the Figure Skating?

One could be for quantity, the other could be for trajectory  :D.

Offline D1j

I think there was a bloke in the room next door (maybe her bf or husband). Wouldnt want her to start screaming and a big eastern European bloke come running in to knock the shit out of you and throw you out naked!

Give it a try and let us know

Offline sparkus

Apparently a number of SPs allow/suggest it, mindful of their bread being buttered while keeping boundaries intact.  Apparently SPs swap info and tales so no doubt an experienced one suggests it to a novice as a way of avoiding awkwardness.

Some legit clinics warn that during intimate waxing they understand that male customers may become accidentally/unavoidably aroused but any attempted touching will lead to cessation of service/ban.

I'm sure there's horror stories of clients who won't take no for an answer.

Offline puntingking

I think there was a bloke in the room next door (maybe her bf or husband). Wouldnt want her to start screaming and a big eastern European bloke come running in to knock the shit out of you and throw you out naked!

Give it a try and let us know

yes. I can confirm that i am pretty sure she lives there with her husband and their baby as if you could go a massage with her sometimes you can hear a baby crying. last time I visited her, she apologies for her baby crying and she left the room briefly to deal with the baby.

Offline winkywanky

...that would be somewhat of a passion-killer  :D

Offline puntingking

UPDATE: I texted her yesterday afternoon to see if she would let me massage her for half an hour but she said no and told me not to waste her time. I made it clear that i was only going to massage her and nothing else but she was not having none of it. Too shame really as i would of like to get a feel of her body even if no sexual services would of happen. For £20 for half an hour that would of been worth the cash.  :thumbsdown: