Author Topic: Isla Raine - Glasgow  (Read 2266 times)


19 review(s) for Isla Raine (18 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dingdong

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meet in the last month
Location - Glasgow near Maryhill I think, not sure of area, wouldn't park there at night
Flat was plain, shower ok, room ok
Appearance - Nice body, about 5'7" tall, amazing tits, face average
Service - Very enthusiastic, DFK, OWO, reverse oral,  sex (Covered)with her grinding as I asked, takes direction well, came in the bag, I don't often do that nowadays
If you are a breast man, she is awesome.
Don't know why but although I enjoyed myself I would not return. 
No reflection on Isla, just not for me again

Offline Name Not Found

Don't know why but although I enjoyed myself I would not return. 

I have had the same feeling, and it is because she was a bit passive, but I'm going to give it another go and see if she warms up a bit. And... those tits  :thumbsup:


Offline 1980Tam

I do like Isla , for me she has the sub girl next door image which I like ,  althought I doubt she is as sub as she would like you to believe . 

Offline Name Not Found

I do like Isla , for me she has the sub girl next door image which I like ,  althought I doubt she is as sub as she would like you to believe .

Surely, for 99% of girls, it's all just an act anyway?  All you're saying is that she's a good actress; no?

Offline 1980Tam

Surely, for 99% of girls, it's all just an act anyway?  All you're saying is that she's a good actress; no?



Well I will rephrase ,

I enjoy her performance.

Offline Chunk

I've been tempted by isla's profile a few times, but she's been unavailable. The submissive vibe puts me of slightly, but I'm still very much tempted to try her if available at the wright time, cheers for the review.

Offline Name Not Found

I wouldn't say she is overly submissive. I'm sure she can be if that's what you want, but I found her to be a very enjoyable punt; just a little bit quieter than most girls.

Offline Chunk

I wouldn't say she is overly submissive. I'm sure she can be if that's what you want, but I found her to be a very enjoyable punt; just a little bit quieter than most girls.
Thanks for your opinion, I do appreciate bits of good to know advice like yours, and now she's definitely someone I would like to see. :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks for your opinion, I do appreciate bits of good to know advice like yours, and now she's definitely someone I would like to see. :thumbsup:

Unless you're after a full-on, raunchy, sweaty, screaming shag, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself.