Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anita Diva Outcall TOFTT  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Topkat

External Link/Members Only

Cost £390 - £350 1hr outcall + £40 for taxis
Age 21
Looks Exactly as on site photos, 5’5’’ tall, very pretty face, perfect lender size 8 body, blemish free silky soft skin from head to toe.
Services DFK OWO CIM 69 RO Spanking Fingering, Anal play, Fully engaged shagging
Attitude Fun friendly GFE

Very much a gentle GFE type if you are after a raunchy PSE look elsewhere.

On the day Anita was a plan E, she was top of my to see list but due to her £350/hr price tag I intended to go elsewhere.
Tried a Thai takeaway, Anna at Olina unavailable but Tracy from same agency was lined up. Not long before kick off time agency cancelled on me. Seemingly one of the girls was targeted by immigration and they all went into hiding, turning their phones off.

Although Anita was my preference but due to her pricing tried to book either Manya or Arabella through Diva instead but both were booked up till 2am.

Anita was available so decided to bite the bullet & book her despite the £350 + taxi fare price tag.
Less than an hour later this young beauty knocked on my door dressed in a LBD looking fabulous, really made an effort with her appearance.
Glass of wine FK, hands everywhere, DFK & within 5 minutes of meeting her I was eating her out, at first pushed my hand away from fingering her but once she had a shuddering orgasm I finger fucked her to a second.
Quick sip of wine, DFK, then soft & gentle OWO with lots of tongue tickling of the bell end. She doesn’t go deep so no DT on offer. Really enjoyable OWO session till she finally teased the spunk out on me to CIM.
Drink chat, cover up, then mounted me for some enthusiastic CG. An absolute delight having her tight pussy wrapped around your cock.
Into mish where I gave her a hard pounding with hands under her bum with my index finger in her arse where she came again noisily.
Turned her over for some doggy where she came again.
Back into mish, knees at her ears, hammering into her for my second pop with DFK.

At no time did she use lube, her pussy was soaking wet from when I first went down on her to my second pop.

Lay chatting and finishing the wine off well after time up. She is very tactile and enjoys hugs and FK.

She asked to use the shower before she left, she was a little reluctant on a shared shower but went for it and gave me a soapy wank, nice ending.

Anita didn’t ask for the cash, I presented with it a few mins before she left along with the cab fare. No mention was made of the advertised + £30 for the CIM.

Goes home next Thursday, by what she said she has no intention of returning in the near future.

Positives Fabulous looking girl with a lovely personality who gave a great GFE experience. No clock watching was in my room for 1hr 30min.
No time wasting either, her attention was focused on me at all times. Her phone wasn’t looked at after she had sent text to agency on arrival.

Negatives None

Offline kasamaa

Thanks TC

Looks Delicious! DFK was full on?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 01:17:41 am by kasamaa »

Offline Topkat

Thanks TC

Looks Delicious! DFK was full on?

Not at first but once we got into it & I got her off in RO.  DFK was YES+++

Offline Dashing

Thanks for posting the photos, couldn’t do as on phone...
As it was my 100th review & one of my best, great to have them as a reminder!
 :hi:

:thumbsup: Landmark review! ...That was quite some Plan E ... :)

« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:23:53 pm by Dashing »

Offline Topkat

:thumbsup: Landmark review! ...That was quite some Plan E ... :)

Anita would have been my plan A if it wasn’t for the price tag.
Had to run to the nearest cash machine to get an extra £100 before she arrived :lol: