Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidstone / ~ amber starr ~  (Read 2271 times)

22 review(s) for Amby Amber (11 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sparta Prada]

Offline Spacer

I met with Amber a few weeks ago at her temporary incall location in Maidstone.  She is a touring girl and was only there for about a week.

Amber had been on my hot list for a while due to her pictures however I was wary of her mixed review on here and hence was not expecting a mind blowing punt.

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Meeting arranged via AW email and confirmed on the day via text. Nice prompt replies so comms were good.  In the meet itself, although she is Lithuanian (so it says in her profile), her English was ok although at times the conversation was a little stilted due to mis-understandings.

Location:  A new purpose built flat in a block.  Easy enough to find but she is not there anymore.

Price: £130 for 1 hour.

Girl: Amber does not look exactly like her photo's.  I suspect they were taken a while back or have been photoshopped or its a different girl in the profile.  Dont expect to see the exact girl you see on the AW photos.  Having said that, the girl I met was attractive if a little older than expected. Probably late 30's i'd say.  Tall with nice boobs and back side.  Slight tummy.  Nothing to complain about.  Would have been even better if she resembled the photos though!

Action: Magic door, with Amber behind it dressed in a gown with bra and matching panties.  Business exchanged. Had a shower - good shower. Went back into bedroom.  Had a massage to get things going.  Just a gentle rub really.  Not a real massage.  Received OWO.  Was good.  Nice DT.  Went down on her.  Nice clean pussy, No smell.  RO did not do anything for her though so I gave up and asked for more OWO.  I was hoping for some rimming on me but it dd not happen. I did not fancy sex so I asked her to finish me off with oral.  Finally came when she started fingering my arsehole.

Overall Amber provided a decent service. There was no kissing but I did not push it and was not that bothered.

So overall:
Location - 8/10
Girl - 6/10 (Would have been a 9 if she matched the pictures on AW)
Service - 7/10 (Good OWO.  Poor receipt of RO. No kissing)
Would I return - Probably not.  But I did leave with drained balls and a smile on my face so it is a marginal positive from me.

Cheers
Spacer

Offline Raven

Nice review op and thanks for the post  :drinks: think I’ll pass on this one  :thumbsdown:

Offline CockMonster

Good review OP - I found the same with this one: looks nothing like the pics (typical Sunbury Russian) but service was good and whilst I wouldn't return I'm glad I went.

Shame you didn't get the rimming - would honestly be worth a return for that mate - like having an electric eel try and get up inside you  :dance:

Offline massageseeker1977

She has been to Maidstone in the past so comes and goes

Haven't met her but have seen other Russian girls that used to work in the same flat as her

They were always very easy to get along with

Offline MrMatrix

Good review OP. I met Amber some 5 years ago and she was at least 10 years older than I expected. But her performance was very good and having CIM then unexpectedly she swallowed the lot without request. Despite the great ending never been back. There was Tiffinany there as well but a new user has continued her profile I believe.So whether its the same Amber I saw I really wouldnt know :unknown: