Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue door Basford  (Read 864 times)

Offline shiptonlad

This place intrigues me.
Has anyone been recently? If so is it worth a visit or not. If it is worthwhile who would you recommend please.

Offline rudolph hucker

This place intrigues me.
Has anyone been recently? If so is it worth a visit or not. If it is worthwhile who would you recommend please.

I'm intrigued, what is it and where do they advertise?

Offline shiptonlad

Gumtree. Search on massage bascote. Searches on here come up with variable historic results. Would like to hear from anyone who has visited in lAst couple of weeks as I might get the opportunity soon.

Offline shiptonlad

Sorry. Of course I mean Basford not Bascote.

Offline Arthurcc

If you mean the one with the garage door that's raised, I went some time back. Lady was about 40 ish, a bit chunky and massage was ok. But not good enough for me to ever go back

Offline chandlerhandler

If you mean the one with the garage door that's raised, I went some time back. Lady was about 40 ish, a bit chunky and massage was ok. But not good enough for me to ever go back

But you didn't think to do a review :dash: :dash:

Offline Deadwood2

Hello,

I went there over a year ago, so not sure that this will be relevant, but the Lady was too old +50 and too large for me, so ended up giving her £20 and leaving. This was before I joined the site so no review. I think its the luck of the draw but Im not prepare to chance it when there are some places which are more consistent with their ladies.

Cheers

Offline Arthurcc

But you didn't think to do a review :dash: :dash:

Apologies, yes I should have reviewed, not playing my part I know. I shall have to improve reviewing, as I've had a few massages over the years, usually, every couple of months. Trouble is with most of these places that the girls change so often, so the review is out of date within a week.

I remember my school reports - must try harder...!