Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selena  (Read 9148 times)

2 review(s) for Selena-- (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

External Link/Members Only

Saw Selena yesterday evening.

Venue: a flat in Kentish Town, easily accessible, safe, easy to find.  Well decorated, spotlessly clean, nice bathroom and shower.  Communications were excellent (2 hours notice).

Selena: Polish girl in her early 20s, size 8, smelled freshly showered (how nice!), fresh breath.  Smooth skin, lovely clear eyes, well groomed (hair and nails).  Tattoo on her back.  Not textbook stunning, but her looks grow on you - she has a lovely smile and a very gentle manner.

Services: Very gentle and sensual - spent 45 mins kissing and foreplay - and final 15 mins on owo with cim/swallow.  OWO was with hands (typical for a young girl - I prefer no hands) but the cim/swallow was done really very well, with lots of sucking continuing after I came.

I rarely see a girl twice.  Would I see her again?  Very very likely!

Offline titanph

45 mins of kissing and foreplay, and a 15 minute blowjob. That does not sound like VFM. I punt so I don't have to do foreplay

Offline Jimmyredcab

She claims to be 19, I doubt that very much.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline JamesRockford

45 mins of kissing and foreplay, and a 15 minute blowjob. That does not sound like VFM. I punt so I don't have to do foreplay

Depends on the moment and on the girl, I suppose.  It was my preference and things built up nicely - plus I lost track of time.... again!

Offline bestbefore

Great review, she was already in my hotlist so great to get good feedback.

Big foreplay man myself so sounds perfect.

She says on her profile 'last 3 days' did you ask her about that . Do you know if she is coming back??

Offline JamesRockford

I didn't notice that "Last 3 days" before you mentioned it.  I think that WGs often say that, though - probably more of a poetic rather than a literal statement. It likely translates to "My rent is due in 4 days, and you guys need to make a decision"

Offline bestbefore

I love the idea of WGs being poetic!
They should put that in their list of likes.

CIM
OWO
Poetry.

Offline JamesRockford

Man after having read some fluffy Field Reports on AW I would say that it is us punters who are the poets.  "There was a connection between us as our eyes met.  The rest will remain between myself and this angel.  I could feel the flutter of destiny's wings in the room - or was it her eyelashes? Time flew by and with a thousand regrets she sadly urged me to hasten away because her elderly mother was coming at 11pm.  Guys, this one's a keeper - treat her well."

Offline DH

I'm a redhead sucker love the look of her.
I see you mentioned doing cim/swallow and looking at her profile she mentions these as extra did you pay any?

And before I forget is she a redhead as per her profile?

Offline JamesRockford

Looks like she has moved out of London and also changed her hair colour to black.  Either that or she is sharing this profile with someone else?

Offline JamesRockford

Selena is back in London.  Saw her last week in the same flat in Kilburn.  Just as good as before (see my review above).  Fresh smelling body, and very sweet personality.  OWO/Swallow = £100 for 1 hour.

My only criticism would be (i) slightly stale breath - even some nice young ladies just don't seem to bother with a toothbrush very often, how do they like it when us guys have bad breath? (ii) A bit of stubble on the landing pad - rougher stubble than I had on my chin.

Offline kropotkin

Selena is back in London.  Saw her last week in the same flat in Kilburn.  Just as good as before (see my review above).  Fresh smelling body, and very sweet personality.  OWO/Swallow = £100 for 1 hour.

My only criticism would be (i) slightly stale breath - even some nice young ladies just don't seem to bother with a toothbrush very often, how do they like it when us guys have bad breath? (ii) A bit of stubble on the landing pad - rougher stubble than I had on my chin.

But Kentish Town in the original post...  :unknown:  The former is easy for me, the latter a pain...  So which one is correct..?

Offline JamesRockford

Sorry... Kentish Town is the correct location, not Kilburn.  i always confuse the two!

Online tel_house

JR

Do you know anything about her Friend Sara? In her profile she says:-

"GFE experience with my beautiful friend Sara, so if you like to feel and play with 2 naughty girl let me know, and we give you special discount and unforgettable time for sure"

I looked up the group she is in, City Pleasure x, and found a profile for Double Trouble @ (External Link/Members Only) which links to her but the link labelled "Sara" takes you to a profile for x GFE VICTORIA x (External Link/Members Only) who is the only other member of City Pleasure X.

Is this just incompetent admin or should I be suspicious?

TH

Offline JamesRockford

Offline kropotkin

Tel, I have had her in my HL for a while.  She used to do duos with another Polish girl - they were well-reviewed on here.  She then went off on holiday and has now returned with the same profile and the same group link but with no duo partner...  Failure to update her profile rather than subterfuge I would think.

Offline Luke

Stale breath is a put off and she charges extra for some services

Offline kropotkin

Saw Selena the other day and I have to concur with the OP. 

Good comms, text send you more or less to her front door and then you call for the flat number.  Convenient for the tube and, while on a main street, no-one pays any attention to you.

Once inside, Selena's immaculately groomed, friendly and offers shower with a clean (but small) towel and the usual array of shower gels.  Unusually the shower regulator works fine and it's easy to get as hot or cool a shower as you wish.

Upon re-entering the room I got my one and only disappointment of the encounter - she was waiting naked on the bed for me.  I like to unwrap my presents slowly but how was she to know...  Anyway, slim, tanned, small perfectly-formed tits, very nice arse.  Note she has an unobtrusive tattoo on her side and a big one on her back, in case anyone finds tatts a turn-off.

I opted for an hour of lazy foreplay, much like the OP, culminating with a few minutes' cowgirl.  I couldn't really fault any part of her technique:  she doesn't use her hands overmuch on the BJ and is quite happy to let them be gently brushed away if I felt there was too much hand action; she's very attuned to your needs so position changes happen naturally and gracefully; who knows whether these girls ever really get into it - I assume not - but there was never a sense that any of it was a chore (and there were at least two 10-minute OWO sessions).

All in all, an excellent punt and at £80 good value.

Offline ForrestGump

Thanks for the review.

She has a look about her which makes her seem older than she really is. A blessing and a curse, I'd say  :)

doobes

« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 01:52:11 pm by doobes »

Offline JamesRockford

Yep - that is the same Selena.

£140 for an incall?  Way way way way overpriced!

Offline OutForJustice80

IS that really her? Are we talking about the same polish girl who used to work near the Tesco on Kentish Town high road? Haven't seen for a year or so but that girl looks kind of different. Maybe I'm just viewing her through the rose tinted goggles associated with a woman whose face I have decorated.

James999

Yep - that is the same Selena.

£140 for an incall?  Way way way way overpriced!

So if you see her at the brothel it's £120 and she splits it with the pimp so she gets what £60  :unknown:

See her direct where she doesn't have to pay the pimp and she wants £140  :sarcastic:

Type_O_Negative

Yes, £140/hour is a f... joke, but it's up to her.

I remember her old profile, she used to work with Sara. I met Sara last December in that well-known brothel in Arsenal (gate, spiral stairs). And i have to say Sara was a good punt for £80+£10 for CIM. It's a pity she disappeared.

Offline closeshave

IS that really her? Are we talking about the same polish girl who used to work near the Tesco on Kentish Town high road? Haven't seen for a year or so but that girl looks kind of different. Maybe I'm just viewing her through the rose tinted goggles associated with a woman whose face I have decorated.

saw that selena several times. she has Mickey and Minnie tattoed under left breast from memory. i she's back - how frustrating