Author Topic: KellyJones1-Dartford  (Read 1736 times)


12 review(s) for kellyjones1 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Nemesis18750

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened a couple of weeks ago

Booking:
All done relatively easily via txt and reasonably prompt replies, once a time was agreed and services and price sorted. £160 for 1 hour GFE and stockings and heels requested. Postcode was given.

Venue:
It was a modern flat near to Bluewater, easy enough to park as it was mid afternoon and there didn’t seem to be an parking restrictions about. Flat and room we here clean and tidy enough, but tin foil over the outside windows for some strange reason as the room had blinds anyway. Can only assume it was to make it darker.  But this wasn’t Kelly’s doing as she thought it strange too.

The Punt:
Once I arrive and parked I txt SP and got nothing back, tried ringing and nothing. Gave it about 5 mins and tried again and nothing. Starting to think the punt was off, gave it another 5 mins and tried again txt and ringing and still nothing.
So I’m just about to leave and I get a txt saying she’s got stuck in traffic on the A2. I ask her how long she was going to be as I was about to walk. She said she’ll be ready in 10 mins. I checked the traffic on the A2 and couldn’t see anything causing a hold up.
Judging by previous reviews of her I decided to wait and see how it pained out.
When she was finally ready and I found the flat it must have been a good 40 mins after the agreed time.
Rang the doorbell and let in.
Kelly is quite small and I’d say she’s shorter that the 5’3” she say. I would say she was ok looking 6/10 but more girl next door than a stunner. But I was expecting more judging by previous reviews but it’s all subjective. Size 8 probably. Body seemed ok and I’d say here pics are accurate.
The outfit was not as requested and she said she normally wore make up, but I guess she was  rushing to make up time due to her lateness.

She was very apologetic about it and said she’s never usually late. Not good for first impressions with a new punter, but I accepted her apology and let move on

Paperwork done and drink and shower offered. I was already showered but accepted the drink.
Onto the deed and started with some dfk which was nice and carried on with that while  undressing. Onto the bed as I was asked if I wanted owo or ow. I opted for owo, it was nice and sloppy with plenty of spit,  I was really enjoying this and liked her technique, so let her carry on to completion. She got the wipes out and cleaned me up.
We chatted for a bit waiting for round 2.  She’s nice and easy to talk to and made you feel comfortable.

On to round 2 and started again with owo to get me hard enough, then got bagged up and CG for a bit, but she was struggling to take the old chap, so onto missionary.  I asked for doggy but she said it wasn’t going to happen due to my size. Pumped away whilst  enjoying some more kissing and sucking her nipples, but I couldn’t help feeling that it wasn’t comfortable for her and asked if she was ok, to which she said she was.
I could feel that I wasn’t going to pop as I usually prefer doggy. So  after a while I ended up finishing my self off with her kissing me and playing with my balls.

Conclusion: I between a positive and a neutral on this one as services were given with enthusiasm, but they ended up being limited for me and with the bad time keeping and her rushing to get ready and lack of requested outfit. I’ll give it a neutral.

Would I return? No.

Offline Nemesis18750

My apologies, I might have posted this in the wrong region. If I have, could admin  please move it to the correct region if possible.
Thank you.

Offline acer123

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 267
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
My apologies, I might have posted this in the wrong region. If I have, could admin  please move it to the correct region if possible.
Thank you.

Saw her for a second time a few months ago. My view is she seems to have regulars, but knows how to talk, vanilla in her performance, will keep you waiting I had to wait. If you want her to dress in heels and sexy outfit, you have to take a chance. I find her attractive, she had her nose done I think. Kissing her does not come naturally, seems she avoids DFK/FK. Blow job is nice. Her body is fit and her breasts are very nice.

Neutral seems accurate, too expensive at £160 an hour.



« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 03:17:09 pm by acer123 »
Banned reason: No reply when questioned about the lack of reviews for 7 years
Banned by: Iloveoral