Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many punters does a WG see each day?  (Read 7151 times)

Offline maxxblue

One of the down sides of punting is the thought that the WG has already had seven cocks up her already that day.

This is one of the reasons I try to book my punts first thing in the morning.

But looking at SAAFE:

External Link/Members Only

it seems that business for WG's isn't always thriving.

Today I really fancied a punt, but as I couldn't do so until about 2pm, I didn't bother, as I thought she will have been fucked several times already today, which was a bit of a turn off - am I right, or do we over-estimate how busy WG's actually are.

Views from both punters and WG's would be good.

vorian

I don't give a damn how many,  not my business as long as she hits the basics and puts the effort it to make me believe I am the only one that day. So spotless clean and fresh and she puts 100% effort in. Should leave enough time so punters don't bump into each other.

Offline mattylondon

I don't give a damn how many,  not my business as long as she hits the basics and puts the effort it to make me believe I am the only one that day. So spotless clean and fresh and she puts 100% effort in. Should leave enough time so punters don't bump into each other.
Yep, I agree. Who cares? As long as she's clean and provides me with what I'm paying for, I don't give a shit. It isn't my business. Men who are genuinely bothered by such things should consider doing something else.

Offline smiths

One of the down sides of punting is the thought that the WG has already had seven cocks up her already that day.

This is one of the reasons I try to book my punts first thing in the morning.

But looking at SAAFE:

External Link/Members Only

it seems that business for WG's isn't always thriving.

Today I really fancied a punt, but as I couldn't do so until about 2pm, I didn't bother, as I thought she will have been fucked several times already today, which was a bit of a turn off - am I right, or do we over-estimate how busy WG's actually are.

Views from both punters and WG's would be good.

The old booking the WGs first appointment. The problem with that is you have no way of knowing if you are her first punter of the day, and even if you are she could of been shagging her partner all night BB, its all cock irrespective of where it comes from isnt it.

I disregard the unprovable and get on with punting when it suits me and i dont care how many punters a WG has sucked and fucked before me as long as i get a good service. Just as well i think like this otherwise parties wouldnt be for me. But then i am not squeamish like some punters.

jcdmj12

As long as she is clean and fresh, and takes care of herself, why does it matter?

I have seen a couple of WGs whose skin still tastes sweaty, which a bit off putting.

Depending on my mood, I sometimes find the idea she fucks so many people to be a bit of a turn-on.  But I'm wrong in the head, so ignore me.

jimbobwood

I would say the typical ee girl sees 5-6 punters a day on average. The most would be 8-10 and still squeezing in an overnighter. :scare:

Offline honeypot

• Service Provider
It depends on the length of booking. If you are getting quite a few 1 and 2 hour bookings then you dont have to see many. If all you get is 15 and 30min  appointments,  then you have to see a few extra clients to achieve the same amount of money.

zatoichi

If youre worried about a how many blokes shes seen before you,may i suggest a new hobby

Aspen

It doesn't bother me at all how many they see. In fact the busier ones tend to be the better ones. There is a reason why they are more in demand, and also they usually put in a more polished performance because they are doing it all the time.

Most of them are quite touchy about being asked though, and I don't unless they drift onto the subject themselves. But it's surprising the variation. Some might see only a couple a day if that, but I'd say somewhere between 3 and 7 is the average. I nearly fell over once though when one girl told me that a good day is when she reaches twenty, and not reaching double figures is disappointing.

Offline Steve2

Some of the girls in the Soho walkups would do 4-5/hr. So often upwards of 30/day

Offline Rickrabbit

That's not really an issue that a punter can begin to work into the equation. A pro$$ie can legitimately assure you that you are her first punt of the day, but that could be because she has just now got back from an overnight and technically that started as her last punt of yesterday. I doubt if anyone has bothered to ask if he is her first fuck of the day and if she did answer yes, holding the bible in her left hand, what comfort could you take from that?

To my mind when you punt you need the same mindset as you do when hiring a Boris bike, forget about how many people rode it before you, just check the saddle for any obvious trace of residue from the previous rider, pay the hire charge ( remember it is a timed hire contract), hop on (ok... you can ride a Boris bike bareback, safer with the head covered though...but stick with the analogy) and hope it gets you from A to B. Be prepared to have the bike just be there under you and you will have to put in the work, hopefully the gears work and you get some assistance alongside your efforts.

If you get from A to B in a pleasant enough way, that's a bonus. Having said that, I have never hired a Boris bike, nor have I punted for quite a while, so take on things might be a bit rose tinted. It could be that after paying and even before getting on it is clear that the bike will not go....you might have to walk; although I know that some riders will still have a go at it and end up frustrated.  :hi:

Offline akauya

That's not really an issue that a punter can begin to work into the equation. A pro$$ie can legitimately assure you that you are her first punt of the day, but that could be because she has just now got back from an overnight and technically that started as her last punt of yesterday. I doubt if anyone has bothered to ask if he is her first fuck of the day and if she did answer yes, holding the bible in her left hand, what comfort could you take from that?

To my mind when you punt you need the same mindset as you do when hiring a Boris bike, forget about how many people rode it before you, just check the saddle for any obvious trace of residue from the previous rider, pay the hire charge ( remember it is a timed hire contract), hop on (ok... you can ride a Boris bike bareback, safer with the head covered though...but stick with the analogy) and hope it gets you from A to B. Be prepared to have the bike just be there under you and you will have to put in the work, hopefully the gears work and you get some assistance alongside your efforts.

If you get from A to B in a pleasant enough way, that's a bonus. Having said that, I have never hired a Boris bike, nor have I punted for quite a while, so take on things might be a bit rose tinted. It could be that after paying and even before getting on it is clear that the bike will not go....you might have to walk; although I know that some riders will still have a go at it and end up frustrated.  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline GreyDave

Year or so ago at a morning party at a big house in Sutton a bit of a scum guys were lasting like me 5-8mins as I waited to be no 8 for a stunning thin polish girl. later in week I chatted  to Steve2 who informed me she'd told him she had had 40+ cocks  (and that was for a 11-3 party :crazy:) not surprized though as the other girls were not in same league and she was just on a roll of whos  next.. next koc plese.. :D

Offline smiths

Some of the girls in the Soho walkups would do 4-5/hr. So often upwards of 30/day

Ye, and party WGs could be punting with dozens of different punters per day of course.

With this issue a smart WG might well know it puts some punters off being truthful by saying they punt with 8 punters a day so they say its 2-3. As i dont care it doesnt matter to me, but for those that do care i would advise them to not just believe what they are told, its not provable obviously. ;)

Offline londonmaxxy

A busy pro in a parlour will be clearing at least 5-6 a day to make it worth going in.
Have had some poor 'first of the day ' punts though- like they're not warmed up.
Also as posted above, a skanky boyfriend could have given her a nice cream pie for breakfast, so the less you think about it the better.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You may as well asked "How long is a piece of string".     :unknown: :unknown:

A cheapo Romanian could see a dozen punters a day, some of the old hags on Saafe are probably grateful to get two punters in a week.

Wherever possible I will try to be first punter of the day, I don't want to be licking dried spunk from the tits, I accept that her pimp may have been shagging her all night but I have no control over that.   :hi:

Offline smiths

A busy pro in a parlour will be clearing at least 5-6 a day to make it worth going in.
Have had some poor 'first of the day ' punts though- like they're not warmed up.
Also as posted above, a skanky boyfriend could have given her a nice cream pie for breakfast, so the less you think about it the better.

I agree, although a good WG shouldnt need warming up as i am paying for her to at least already put on the act of being warmed up and ready. ;)

Offline tazz

In a popular brothel they can easily see between 13-17 guys in a day. HOD in London there constantly busy, other prossies tell me they see between 5-7 guys a day.

Offline mattylondon

You may as well asked "How long is a piece of string".     :unknown: :unknown:

A cheapo Romanian could see a dozen punters a day, some of the old hags on Saafe are probably grateful to get two punters in a week.

Wherever possible I will try to be first punter of the day, I don't want to be licking dried spunk from the tits, I accept that her pimp may have been shagging her all night but I have no control over that.   :hi:
Exactly. What if she sees a 100. So what?  :unknown:

Of course Jim, you'll have no idea if you're the first punter of the day but at least by being early, you cut down on the dried spunk and lack of a shower after the last punter.  :hi:

Offline smiths

In a popular brothel they can easily see between 13-17 guys in a day. HOD in London there constantly busy, other prossies tell me they see between 5-7 guys a day.

Indeed, a mixture of hour and half hour punts and these amounts of punters per day is easily possible in brothels and who knows how many punters Indies really see. My logic tells me a popular WG will cash in while she can so see as many punters as she can fit in.

Gordo987

Its always fascinated me and I've sometimes thought of asking a girl if she keeps count. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in a brothel or parlour - for various reasons.

vorian

Its always fascinated me and I've sometimes thought of asking a girl if she keeps count. It would be interesting to be a fly on the wall in a brothel or parlour - for various reasons.

Would not interest me at all personally, I am only interested it what happens in my paid time and the quality of service I receive. Then again I don't concern myself with a prossies personal life, its just not my business, just as my personal life is not her business.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 11:52:15 am by vorian »

Offline londonmaxxy

I know what you mean G -but I think you'll find they count the $$$$ not the number of punters it takes to get there.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Of course Jim, you'll have no idea if you're the first punter of the day but at least by being early, you cut down on the dried spunk and lack of a shower after the last punter.  :hi:

Most of my local brothels have now closed down but this was my system, if the opening time was 11-00am I would park up nearby at 10-30 am, first the maid would arrive, shortly after the girls would arrive ------------ that is how I am CERTAIN that I was first punter of the day.

Offline cunnyhunt

- that is how I am CERTAIN that I was first punter of the day.

Yes - But not the first fuck  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes - But not the first fuck  :hi:

I have already conceded that Winston could have been shagging her for the last 10 hours, very little I can do about that.  :hi:

Gordo987

I know what you mean G -but I think you'll find they count the $$$$ not the number of punters it takes to get there.

That's just what I was thinking. To me punting is just renting a female body, and I'm not stupid enough to be bothered about how many men have rented it before me. But I have a built in curiosity chip. Bless em all, say I :D

cockneybstrd

I have already conceded that Winston could have been shagging her for the last 10 hours, very little I can do about that.  :hi:

Poor old Winston he certainly gets it in the neck from you Jimmy !

Curious6705

It doesn't bother me - in fact it's not something I even think about. Good job, otherwise I probably wouldn't enjoy parties so much.  :lol:

hollysbeenabadgirl

It doesn't matter surely  :unknown:

A lady may be 'sweet' like me and only see three punters a day(equal amounts of 1 and 2 hour bookings) three days a week(£1620 average for a lazy cow bag for her pocket money, why do more?) but then do her partners nut in and demand far more from him.

So, is there any difference between a 'part-timer' and a brothel lady? Not really no. The only difference is possibly that a lady who does not do back-to-back bookings *may* shower in-between, but it really means nothing. Some girls run tight schedules but are clean and others are dusty down there but filth.

However, JRC has a point. Those who work brothels generally are going to be showered at the start of the day and wiping/washing in-between bookings so he is generally assured a cleaner lady even if 'Winston' has been at it beforehand.

Barry Shipton

Why does it matter how many that day - it's not like she becomes a virgin again overnight! Why not that week, that month, that year?

It's like the fake Aston Martin used car advert doing the rounds on Facebook and Twitter with the hot girl and slogan 'You know you're not the first, but do you really care?'.

dantheman

cockneybstrd

A lady may be 'sweet' like me and only see three punters a day(equal amounts of 1 and 2 hour bookings) three days a week(£1620 average for a lazy cow bag for her pocket money, why do more?) but then do her partners nut in and demand far more from him.

So, is there any difference between a 'part-timer' and a brothel lady? Not really no. The only difference is possibly that a lady who does not do back-to-back bookings *may* shower in-between, but it really means nothing. Some girls run tight schedules but are clean and others are dusty down there but filth.

However, JRC has a point. Those who work brothels generally are going to be showered at the start of the day and wiping/washing in-between bookings so he is generally assured a cleaner lady even if 'Winston' has been at it beforehand.

i take it that is Gross rather than Net

As I am sure a sweet girl like you pays tax and certainly isnt claiming any benefits on the side as well
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 01:58:05 pm by cockneybstrd »

Offline smiths

Incorrect in reality, nothing is assured generally or not. Depends on the WG. Who is to know IF the brothel WG hadnt just done an overnighter or shorter punt Indie with a punter before starting at the brothel. I have punted with many WGs that worked at brothels and as Indies. Who is to know IF they or an Indie bothers to wash between punters or after shagging Winston BB all night. It of course totally relies on the WGs word which might or might not be true.

And yes this matters a great deal to some punters as threads and posts about this subject have shown over the years. They hate the idea of WGs sucking and fucking other punters before them. As i always say punting really isnt for the squeamish.

hollysbeenabadgirl

i take it that is Gross rather than Net

As I am sure a sweet girl like you pays tax and certainly isnt claiming any benefits on the side as well

Benefits? 39 weeks x 2 of MA and another 39 will be claimed in the future. CB claimed by partner.

Tax? A good accountant knows how to claim for a lot of household expenses and what not, it all adds up nicely. ISA allowances etc all help too :)

cockneybstrd

No idea what MA is unless your studying for your Masters and no idea what CB is as I dont really know anything about the benefits system. Having never made a claim in my life

Yes lots of ways to avoid paying tax, but the question is do you pay an income tax at all?

if you dont then personally I dont think you should be able to access services such as the NHS (I am sure you have a private medical insurance etc) or any other services which are paid for by tax payers

vorian

No idea what MA is unless your studying for your Masters and no idea what CB is as I dont really know anything about the benefits system. Having never made a claim in my life

Yes lots of ways to avoid paying tax, but the question is do you pay an income tax at all?

if you dont then personally I dont think you should be able to access services such as the NHS (I am sure you have a private medical insurance etc) or any other services which are paid for by tax payers

I'm guessing maternity allowance and child benefit.  I think the point is both of them are universal benefits available to everyone who is pregnant or who has children.

Offline smiths

I have Private Medical Insurance but in an emergency i am still reliant on the NHS initially of course, its NHS funded staff that come if i dial 999 and who will intially treat me.

cockneybstrd

No child benefit is no longer a universal benefit

As if one partner is earning more than 50k a year its stopped.

I know this as I had someone ask me not to be moved up a grade at work as that would take them over the 50k threshold and stop them getting money for three ankle biters they had

So really she is claiming child benefit illegally...............

cockneybstrd

I am not having a pop at the pro$$ie in question.

Its part of the reason why I believe it should made legal as well as drugs and taxed. The black economy (no winston jokes please) is worth hundreds of millions in this country and should be taxed accordingly.

hollysbeenabadgirl

I am not claiming CB. I did however have a tax charge. External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline finn5555

Benefits? 39 weeks x 2 of MA and another 39 will be claimed in the future. CB claimed by partner.

Tax? A good accountant knows how to claim for a lot of household expenses and what not, it all adds up nicely. ISA allowances etc all help too :)

I had the same accountants for 16 years but the charges suddenly jumped 11% so I moved companies and my new accountants save me in excess of £4k p.a. I (they) now claim for things I didn't know I could claim for  :thumbsup: the negative to this is I may have wasted £64k in paying tax I didn't have to  :dash:

hollysbeenabadgirl

I had the same accountants for 16 years but the charges suddenly jumped 11% so I moved companies and my new accountants save me in excess of £4k p.a. I (they) now claim for things I didn't know I could claim for  :thumbsup: the negative to this is I may have wasted £64k in paying tax I didn't have to  :dash:

I use an expunter. I thought I was doing a fairly good job myself :blush: (not really!) , but this guy is a magician when it comes to WG's. Everything is above board but he really knows his shit. Additionally mortgage brokers are not happy in my experience unless you have an accountant.

jcdmj12

No child benefit is no longer a universal benefit

As if one partner is earning more than 50k a year its stopped.

I know this as I had someone ask me not to be moved up a grade at work as that would take them over the 50k threshold and stop them getting money for three ankle biters they had

So really she is claiming child benefit illegally...............

Not true.  It's tapered down from 50k -> 60k, it only gets stopped at 50k.  The downside is you have to do a tax return, the upside is once you have a tax return, there are all sorts of things you can claim for if you have a decent accountant, which means you'll probably end up better off.

As for not declaring tax?  Anyone who is making enough escorting to make a fulltime living would be a fucking idiot not to pay tax on it.  All HMRC have to do is ask you to show how you pay for your house, car etc and you're screwed.  6 years' back taxes plus penalties. Plus criminal charges if you get a really ratty inspector.

Of course, I'm sure the odd hours' booking gets missed out and goes straight to the restaurants / handbag fund, but that's pretty much par for the course in any cash business. 

Offline finn5555

I use an expunter. I thought I was doing a fairly good job myself :blush: (not really!) , but this guy is a magician when it comes to WG's. Everything is above board but he really knows his shit. Additionally mortgage brokers are not happy in my experience unless you have an accountant.

I buy and rent property (nothing major I hasten to add) and avoid mortgage brokers as their offering can be limited. To date I haven't been challenged about having an accountant  :unknown:

hollysbeenabadgirl

I buy and rent property (nothing major I hasten to add) and avoid mortgage brokers as their offering can be limited. To date I haven't been challenged about having an accountant  :unknown:

I suspect that has been down to age and sex. It was never a question asked of my previous self employed partner.

Yes, certainly when we look at another towards the end of the year we would not be dealing with one.

Offline finn5555

I suspect that has been down to age and sex. It was never a question asked of my previous self employed partner.

Yes, certainly when we look at another towards the end of the year we would not be dealing with one.

Holly if you want a few pointers feel free to PM me  :hi:

hollysbeenabadgirl

Holly if you want a few pointers feel free to PM me  :hi:

I will actually, you can never have enough advice - thanks  :)

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Going back to the original question.  You will never know the answer.  I could see ten men a day and say oh I only see one or two so it doesn't put people off.  Or I could see one a day and say 10 so it makes it look like I am always busy so must be good at my job.
Same as being the first a day, If someone rings and says they want the first booking of the day and I already have someone booked in at 9am I could say oh yes I can do that but I wont be at my flat until 10am so I could do 10.15 if that is ok.

You will never know the true answer unless you sit outside her work place all day and then follow her when she leaves as she might have outcalls too.

There is no reason for any one to actually know how many she sees unless they plan on being the last of the day and robbing her.
If she is busy then good for her and if not then at least you will always get a booking when you want one.

It is best to not even think about it.  After all you know you are not the only one she is having sex with so numbers make no difference

Barry Shipton

It might as well have said Punting instead of Aston Martin.