Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reiya Thai Soho - Avoid  (Read 845 times)

Offline iamakel

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Very easy with the agency, no hiccups at all. All great in this respect.

Small fit-for-purpose flat in an old tower block in Soho. Very easy to find, and maybe 10 minutes walk from Oxford Circus or Piccadilly Circus stations. Seems to be a busy block with people constantly in and out but all were minding their own business.

Looks
Pretty much 0 resemblance to the photos aside from the tattoo. She looks about 40 with odd body proportions. She has quite a protruding belly which seems to be bloated from the inside rather than just fatty. Thin limbs, no arse and kind of reminds me of the alien from American Dad in terms of the torso. Tits were very saggy and rather small. Facially not ugly but very plain and not even close to the pictures. I was hesitant to hand over the money and was thinking of walking but thought with wrong head.

The punt
Started off with a quick shower. Came in, and she was fidgeting with her light or something. I asked for a light massage which was ok. Got progressively better with cc swipes and b2b. Then suddenly disappeared from the room for maybe 2-3 minutes. Came back and apologised, I didn’t bother asking why. Started again, moving to HJ. Then OW at my request. Both were mediocre. Dom on and onto CG, she felt loose and almost put no effort in. I turned her over for mish, she was making off-putting noises when I was thrusting even a little deep. Decided to turn her over and hammer away. Round 1 (and the only round) done in about 25 minutes. I wanted more massage before round 2. Some time during this (maybe only about 5 minutes), I thought I’d get a second round in then leave and never return. Suddenly her doorbell rings, she gets dressed and goes to it. After a few mins I hear some conversation and a mans voice. Im pretty sure he walked into her living room and stayed there as she cane back in. She was gone for about 10 minutes and didn’t apologise or anything. She then suggested I shower. When I asked who it was she conveniently couldn’t speak English anymore and kept playing dumb. I showered and left as I didn’t fancy any more time with this idiot especially with someone else in the next room.

Summary
Not a single redeeming factor. Absolutely the worst punt I’ve had and very off-putting. I suggest everyone avoids. She is the complete opposite in terms of service and looks compared to someone like Anna. Sweet Nana is down the road and you’ll have a much better service for half the price.

Offline jonathan1975

Many thanks for the review and the heads-up OP    :thumbsdown: