Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - B2B Massage - West Kensington - AVOID !!  (Read 2618 times)

Offline pisceanuk

This was a very bad experience and is a big negative. I decided to see her after reading a review, however, this was a very disappointing B2B and not worth a penny.

External Link/Members Only

The girl is bit on the heavier side not slim but not very fat. Her face was attractive with some make up and I decided to stay. £100 for the hour was agreed.

The massage was on a bed. Did not see any table in the flat. Bed seemed to be dirty and was not made up.

I went face down and Nicole undressed and sat on a chair while she spent 15 to 20 mins on my lower legs. I was wondering when she will get on the bed. Then she climbed up and rubbed her natural boobs on my back. There were no full body slides just rubbing of boobs on back and then she laid down on me. I was hard but was not really enjoying a B2B.

I then turned over and she was back on the chair rubbing my legs and later came up on the bed. No moment as such but just sat on my legs. Pussy was out of range. I somehow finished with wanking myself.

Those who experienced a proper B2B will be majorly disappointed with this utter lazy masseuse.

There is no kissing, oral or sex, Etc. Just for those who may want to know.

Positives:

- Shower seemed clean

Negatives:

- Lack of interest and nothing sensual at all

- No body slides at all maybe because she is heavy and it was not easy for her to move

- Bed looked used by other punters

- Finished massage 20 mins before and charged full amount

Will I visit again - Only for a pump and dump if she offers it someday

Online LLPunting

What a dog of a booking  :dash:

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Pic and phone for the record to be avoided. - 07305902967

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sms097

Shit that sounds terrible. Completely different to my experience. Maybe she is jaded. Will avoid from now on
Banned reason: touting website
Banned by: Head1

Shagman45

thanks for review...
she was on my maybe list. not anymore.

Offline stryker13

I had the same experience a couple of years ago. Her and the Indian looking nepalese british one who work together are both  :thumbsdown: crap.

Offline ProtocolDroid

FWIW I had a positive experience with her, about 6 weeks ago. I certainly agree that she's not the slimmest and while that was a little disappointing, her big boobs compensated for it to some extent.

Will write a full review when I get a chance...

Offline pisceanuk

It was a horrible experience for me and I did have many B2B massages and know what should be expected. She was pretty lazy and not willing to make an effort.

FWIW I had a positive experience with her, about 6 weeks ago. I certainly agree that she's not the slimmest and while that was a little disappointing, her big boobs compensated for it to some extent.

Will write a full review when I get a chance...

Offline ProtocolDroid

It was a horrible experience for me and I did have many B2B massages and know what should be expected. She was pretty lazy and not willing to make an effort.

Not contesting the truth of your report at all p; just saying that my experience wasn't bad (though she did mess me about before the meeting to be fair, which on reflection means that my verdict will probably be a neutral), and that she may fall into the YMMV category.