Author Topic: MEGAN PORNSTAR Time Waster-Carlisle  (Read 1049 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4530444) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Frank Castle

Contacted External Link/Members Only via text to make a booking today. She replied about 10 minutes later, I explained I don’t live in Carlisle so I would need the postcode which she texted straight away. When I arrived at the postcode she had text me I called her for the door number. When she answered she sounded either drunk or off her face then told me she had already said to me earlier she couldn’t make the booking anymore which was a lie. I hadn’t had any contact with her since she confirmed the booking. She then told me I could see her later that day if I wanted which I obviously declined.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 04:28:11 pm by Frank Castle »

Offline Countrylad

Couple of tourers in Carlisle this week like the look of Criss 69 sorry can't do a link

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26

Offline NigelF

Couple of tourers in Carlisle this week like the look of Criss 69 sorry can't do a link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was tempted by her too when she was recently in Manchester however the fact that she charges for extras in bookings under an hour, she's a Rom (so almost certainly shit service) and she has a neutral feedback on AW, were all enough to put me off.

That neutral just says "ok" but it's clearly the only reliable feedback and almost certainly means she's actually just crap.

Offline Countrylad

Just got that fuckable look about her.  I've text her and she's on Carlisle for 4 days so got time to decide

Offline Bobbins1973

Just got that fuckable look about her.  I've text her and she's on Carlisle for 4 days so got time to decide

Too many Roms come to Carlisle, maybe a 30 minute session to see if she’s genuine ?

Offline Dweeby

Just got that fuckable look about her.  I've text her and she's on Carlisle for 4 days so got time to decide
She's fantastic, I saw her this week in Carlisle. Genuine photos, and all services listed were available. Her DT wasn't too deep which isn't unusual, and she lists filming - which I didn't do (I should have!).

If you haven't seen her already, go. I'll write a report when I get the chance, but don't miss out.

She was in the Hallmark, but got kicked out (I've heard that before).
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 08:25:05 pm by Dweeby »

Offline Countrylad

I've sent a text today wanting an appointment no reply yet.  Where is she located now?

Offline Dweeby

I've sent a text today wanting an appointment no reply yet.  Where is she located now?
Crown and Mitre. Did you get to see her? I'm prepping my report now. I was going to see her again tonight before she leaves in the morning, but she let me down (texted me when I texted her to confirm)  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dweeby

« Last Edit: September 02, 2019, 12:22:28 am by Dweeby »