Author Topic: Busty Jess Dunston  (Read 3950 times)


25 review(s) for British Jess xoxo (19 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline MME

External Link/Members Only

Comms:  Contacted via AW the day before, I was given postcode then told to contact when I got there which I did. Waited until the exact start of the meeting to call me and tell me to go in. I was a few minutes walk away so the clock was ticking on the meet before I even got there - I felt a little annoyed about this.

Location: Easy to find location in a well known part of Dunston, plenty of parking. No idea about public transport but I'd imagine it'd be fine.

Price: £50 for 30 minutes which I was hoping was going to be good value

Services: OWO, Spanking, Anal, Sex in various positions, CIM, Swallow

The WG: Definitely larger than a size 12 (which is what is on the AW profile), not stunning to look at but not bad either, fairly attractive.

The Punt: The room was very dark and very hot, I was a little put off as her stated size just isn't true - I hate that, why do they lie? As per previous reviews, she has a huge pair of tits and a large arse. Anyway, there was an awful stale smell in the room. Once I got closer to Jess I realised it was her breath, she had a bit of an odour about her in general which put me off right away. I paid up then started kissing her, her breath wasn't the best to be honest, she kind of just smelt stale. I got her bent over so I could spank her and spread her arse. She took a decent spanking and was talking filth all the way through it.

I spat on her arse to lube it and slid my thumb up there, I could smell a stale whiff from her pussy whilst I did this. It wasn't a retch inspiring pong, just more like an unwashed sweaty cunt (bit like me then  :)...). I was starting to lose my hard on by this stage so asked her to suck me off. She gave some excellent OWO which I was happy with.

The mood was lost though so I bent her over and fucked her hard up her bonus tunnel, spanking her hard as I went. I was getting soft again after the earlier whiff so I pulled out then took the bag off and laid on my back. I got her to suck me off until I came in the mouth, she swallowed the whole lot - about a weeks worth!

Summary: Whiffy spank bang with a cock loving slut


Visit Again?: No, the aromas put me off. Punt would have been way better had her hygiene been better, I'd still be put off though about her size misinformation and the time starting before I'd even left the car.

Offline The Outsider

That's four red reviews in a row for Busty Jess - not a good trend after getting consistent positives for years. 

Offline Ahmedhutan

Thanks for the review MmE... sorry it was a bit crap for you. The summary made me spit out my tea ... hilarious!

Offline MME

Thanks for the review MmE... sorry it was a bit crap for you. The summary made me spit out my tea ... hilarious!
Glad I could manage to give you a smile, makes my day ....  :hi:

Offline Slaine

Thanks for the review. Definately a justified negative there. No excuse for shit hygiene  :thumbsdown:

I seem to remember a few bad comments regarding poor hygiene a good while ago under her old name Sasha of NNE
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:04:15 pm by Slaine »

Offline qwertyasdfgh

I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

Offline Sar-Major

I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

So where's ya fekin review?  :dash: :dash: :dash:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

Review?

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

You seem to have a thing about mentioning 'pongy fannies' though you're  not prepared to review to help others avoid  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 10:43:27 am by alfie2013 »

Offline Sar-Major


You seem to have a thing about mentioning pongy 'pongy fannies' though you're  not prepared to review to help others avoid  :dash:

A Leopard never changes it's "Spots" Alf.         Five and a half years a "Fekin Leech".  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MME

Like most others on here, I wait a bit of time before posting reviews. Just so I don't get identified.

I really don't like posting negatives but whenever I get one I make an exception to my delay posting rule. I do this so I can flag up to others as quick as possible so they are forewarned before making any punting decisions. It's a real shame that there are some long term members here who are quite happy for one of their puntering colleagues to take a hit when it may have been prevented had they posted their own reviews.

All part of the process of human nature so I understand it will always happen, it's just a pain to know it goes on.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 11:06:23 am by MME »

Offline billabong

I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

If your gonna leach at least leach fucking quietly.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,069
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
You never know, he might explain, after all he is online right now  :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

You never know, he might explain, after all he is online right now :sarcastic:

Got more fekin chance seeing "Lord Lucan riding Fekin Shergar" than that happening, Alf.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline toon972

I noticed the breath and the pongy fanny when I saw her too

Typical troll reply.