Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny-Welwyn Garden City-AL7.  (Read 1313 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to others who have reviewed Jenny. :thumbsup: I have punted with Jenny before but decided to book her again as I was going to be in the area. Unusually I had to book in advance as she seems to be that busy but that was ok on this occasion as the day I was in her area she was able to book me in a week or so before.

So had a chat and agreed services of kissing and OWO. Jenny says she is Romanian, is early 30s ish, a size 12 ish but moving to a 14 if she doesn't do something about it, if she cares. She is a bit plump as she is short, about 5ft or so. Her free pics are of her now I think. Her big tits were a draw to me.

Services offered were FK then DFK/OWO/RO. Her DFK was great, all over me like a rash which is usually a good sign. Her OWO was also good, she is a good cocksucker. Her attitude throughout was excellent, friendly and enthusiastic. I fancied her or it would of been sock cock central but she isn't a slim WG and is ok looking facially but no stunner in my book. But her service more than makes up for that for me. £120 for the hour.

Based quite near to the QE11 hospital with lots of free car parking nearby but you cant park at her place so she said though I never do that anyway.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Online finn5555

Nice review smiths  :thumbsup: Have tried meeting her previously but she appears popular or doesn't see any punters a day.

Offline smiths

Nice review smiths  :thumbsup: Have tried meeting her previously but she appears popular or doesn't see any punters a day.

I reckon she is busy on the days she works, unless she was lying and why bother in this case when I enquired my usual same day booking wouldn't of worked with her. Unless I got really lucky as she got a late cancellation and could of taken my booking, but that wasn't definite enough for me. No problem in this case as I knew I was going to be in her area in advance, the risk was I might not of felt like a punt that day. I did though.

Offline Sparta Prada

Thanks for the review smiths. She is the one EE SP I have not met yet who makes up the Holy Trinity of AliceInXWonderland, Classy Jenny & Girlfriend Jenny in this area. Although I must admit a size 12-14 lady at just over 5ft isn't really encouraging me to make that appointment with her!

Offline The sperminator

Firstly thanks to others who have reviewed Jenny. :thumbsup: I have punted with Jenny before but decided to book her again as I was going to be in the area. Unusually I had to book in advance as she seems to be that busy but that was ok on this occasion as the day I was in her area she was able to book me in a week or so before.

So had a chat and agreed services of kissing and OWO. Jenny says she is Romanian, is early 30s ish, a size 12 ish but moving to a 14 if she doesn't do something about it, if she cares. She is a bit plump as she is short, about 5ft or so. Her free pics are of her now I think. Her big tits were a draw to me.

Services offered were FK then DFK/OWO/RO. Her DFK was great, all over me like a rash which is usually a good sign. Her OWO was also good, she is a good cocksucker. Her attitude throughout was excellent, friendly and enthusiastic. I fancied her or it would of been sock cock central but she isn't a slim WG and is ok looking facially but no stunner in my book. But her service more than makes up for that for me. £120 for the hour.

Based quite near to the QE11 hospital with lots of free car parking nearby but you cant park at her place so she said though I never do that anyway.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

I parked right outside, near the playpark. She never said otherwise. Did she say why not to park there?

Offline smiths

I parked right outside, near the playpark. She never said otherwise. Did she say why not to park there?

She told me it wasn't allowed, no problem for me as I never park in sight of a WGs place anyway.

Offline DouglasReynholm

You can park on the street but not in the bays, they're for flat owners only.

Yes she is plumper than her profile pictures now, which for me is a good a thing.

Great service, as everyone agrees. She will see you a half hour, but not the first time.