Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Panties. £80 RO offer - Newcastle  (Read 8980 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline tynetunnel

We may as well crack on for the ‘ton’ now...  :lol:

With apologies, I’m claiming it!  :hi:

Offline datwabbit

With apologies, I’m claiming it!  :hi:
Is that it?

It's hardly "one small step"  :lol:

Offline tynetunnel

Offline thegreatgriffin

Character assassination was never my intention. Quite the opposite, as my second post states. I had good bookings with her. The point of my post was to try and shed some possible light on / provide a possible explanation for the alleged ‘erratic’ behaviour. I think I may have scared people by mentioning BPD but again, I personally don’t think it’s in the same league as other mental health issues, purely from my own experience, so I brought it up in an attempt to counter all the ‘dangers of the knife talk’ etc. Perhaps that was unwise and I may have accidentally trivialised and may still be trivialising BPD, and undermining any real concerns people have about the erratic stuff, both for which I apologise to all.

The BPD came up as I had needed to cancel a previously booked appointment due to my friend with BPD ringing me up last minute in a distressed state, ‘needing’ a lift to the hospital. There was nothing wrong with her of course but it was a symptom of her condition to want attention and to have something wrong with her all the time. While apologising to teen panties for the earlier cancellation she said it wasn’t an issue as she understood BPD because she had it herself. That was all it was ; as I stated in my earlier posts, it was a passing comment and not a long drawn discussion. I didn’t want to pry so we didn’t delve any deeper into either my friend’s or TP’s alleged condition, hence I cannot say anything more or confirm the validity of what she said.

I saw her twice in the first half of 2018; February/March/April ish but I can’t remember when exactly. She was doing car meets and outcalls at the time but not incall.

Offline scutty brown

Her new profile pic is really good, when you enlarge it you get to see friends & family photos on the wall behind her  :rolleyes:  :lol:

I'm sure they'll love being featured on a punting website.

Pic looks good - except for the scabs on her chin.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 07:55:15 pm by daviemac »

Offline Sar-Major

Character assassination was never my intention. Quite the opposite, as my second post states. I had good bookings with her. The point of my post was to try and shed some possible light on / provide a possible explanation for the alleged ‘erratic’ behaviour. I think I may have scared people by mentioning BPD but again, I personally don’t think it’s in the same league as other mental health issues, purely from my own experience, so I brought it up in an attempt to counter all the ‘dangers of the knife talk’ etc. Perhaps that was unwise and I may have accidentally trivialised and may still be trivialising BPD, and undermining any real concerns people have about the erratic stuff, both for which I apologise to all.

The BPD came up as I had needed to cancel a previously booked appointment due to my friend with BPD ringing me up last minute in a distressed state, ‘needing’ a lift to the hospital. There was nothing wrong with her of course but it was a symptom of her condition to want attention and to have something wrong with her all the time. While apologising to teen panties for the earlier cancellation she said it wasn’t an issue as she understood BPD because she had it herself. That was all it was ; as I stated in my earlier posts, it was a passing comment and not a long drawn discussion. I didn’t want to pry so we didn’t delve any deeper into either my friend’s or TP’s alleged condition, hence I cannot say anything more or confirm the validity of what she said.

I saw her twice in the first half of 2018; February/March/April ish but I can’t remember when exactly. She was doing car meets and outcalls at the time but not incall.

But like a "Shit Load" of other members on here, you couldn't be "Arsed" to do a fekin review.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Pic looks good - except for the scabs on her chin.

Yet another one making unfounded accusation and not having met her.

What qualifications do you claim to have to be able to make an accurate diagnosis (that I removed) from a photograph.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:05:25 pm by daviemac »

Offline scutty brown

Character assassination may not have been your attention, but its what you seem to have been trying to achieve.
However what I can't work out is whether you're breaking a confidence in repeating what you claim she told you, or whether you're simply making it all up. Either way you come across as an unsavoury character. I'm sure that anything she may have told you about her mental health wasn't intended for public issue.

Offline scutty brown

Not an accusation
the profile photo shows red scabs on her chin

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

What qualifications do you claim to have to be able to make an accurate diagnosis (that I removed) from a photograph.   :unknown:

So you're saying that what I said was accurate and that's why you removed it?

Offline thegreatgriffin

But like a "Shit Load" of other members on here, you couldn't be "Arsed" to do a fekin review.   :dash: :dash: :dash:

Point completely taken....but as I have said, I have been out of the game for some time and wasn’t coming online, so by the time I was back, the meetings were a distant memory and probably far outside the accepted ‘review window’.

To be fair, I have never been a aggressive contributor and I do acknowledge that this is a weak point, however in my defence, I don’t have a lot of time to write lengthy reviews as a rule due to my personal circumstances. I’m not trying to make excuses just highlighting that there are reasons for my limited posts that are sometimes beyond just being a lazy sod lol. I intend to try and be more active though, hence my recent posts, but my financial circumstances have taken a dive recently which is one of the unfortunate reasons I haven’t been making bookings over the past year and a half.

Online Kev3773

Point completely taken....but as I have said, I have been out of the game for some time and wasn’t coming online, so by the time I was back, the meetings were a distant memory and probably far outside the accepted ‘review window’.

To be fair, I have never been a aggressive contributor and I do acknowledge that this is a weak point, however in my defence, I don’t have a lot of time to write lengthy reviews as a rule due to my personal circumstances. I’m not trying to make excuses just highlighting that there are reasons for my limited posts that are sometimes beyond just being a lazy sod lol. I intend to try and be more active though, hence my recent posts, but my financial circumstances have taken a dive recently which is one of the unfortunate reasons I haven’t been making bookings over the past year and a half.

Reviews don't have to be lengthy, in fact many are less words than your post I've quoted  :unknown:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So you're saying that what I said was accurate and that's why you removed it?

No I'm saying it could be construed as an allegation of an STI. 

Offline Sar-Major

Point taken, GG.   :thumbsup:  But as Alf said reviews don't have to be long winded affairs, just the basic facts.  ;)

Mine are reasonably long as I like to try and "Inject" a bit of "Military Humour" into mine, to try and stop them becoming "Fekin Boring"... :scare:

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:47:05 pm by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline thegreatgriffin

Character assassination may not have been your attention, but its what you seem to have been trying to achieve.
However what I can't work out is whether you're breaking a confidence in repeating what you claim she told you, or whether you're simply making it all up. Either way you come across as an unsavoury character. I'm sure that anything she may have told you about her mental health wasn't intended for public issue.

You are free to have your opinion but I fail to see how anything I have said makes me an ‘unsavoury character’.

As I have said in the post above, to be honest, my time is usually limited and I have neither the time nor the inclination to come on here and make things up. And if I was some massive fantasist, surely I would have been posting much more rubbish over the years. As it is, I have come on here and actually defended TP despite the content of the information I shared, and I fail to see what motivation there could be for that other than to share what was said. For the record, I hate texting, typing, social media et al as a rule so I get no ‘joy’ out of contributing on here, beyond trying to help folks out, but it’s just a necessary evil and the right thing to do to give something back to everyone else who posts, as per Sergeant Majors’ point above.

You can take or leave what I have said and believe it or choose to think I am lying for some unfathomable reason...but I also feel that we are perhaps giving it too much thought. I have said before, it was a passing comment. There was no gravitas in the context of the conversation or in how she said it. It wasn’t some super confession....she said it like it was completely matter of fact and an everyday thing and no sooner had the words left her lips then the conversation moved on because it wasn’t delivered as a big revelation. I never thought anything of it until I saw the concerns on here about her which is why I didn’t raise any concerns myself at the time, coupled with my experiences with my friend never being anything to worry about on a safety level.

You are however totally right that maybe I shouldn’t have shared it here and I see how it could be seen as a betraying of a confidence. Once again, I think it was due to the matter of fact way she said it, but with hindsight I do take it on board that a possible sensitive subject such as that should maybe have been left private. Although her mental health HAS been discussed in some depth on this forum so I was honestly trying to offer some well intentioned closure to the debate, but I agree on the breaking a confidence issue. If admin deem it right to remove all reference to it because of this, then I would encourage them this.

Again, I really was trying to help everyone: helping TP by hopefully alleviating some of the fears and the mystique around her and helping other people on here by putting a name to the possible reasons behind her behaviour. I have also said ‘‘possible’ and ‘potential’ throughout and asked everyone to make up their own minds.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 08:57:09 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline thegreatgriffin

Point taken, GG.   :thumbsup:  But as Alf said reviews don't have to be long, just the basic facts.  ;)

Mine are reasonably long as I like to try and "Inject" a bit of "Military Humour" into mine, to try and stop them becoming "Fekin Boring"... :scare:

Thanks. I will take your rightful criticism on the chin and promise to start leaving more reviews when I’m lucky enough to have met someone and have something to say. As you will see from the two reviews I have left though (and probably all my recent posts too) I do have a habit of being verbose so I’m not sure I’m equipped to leave concise reviews  :rolleyes:

Offline tynetunnel

Point taken, GG.   :thumbsup:  But as Alf said reviews don't have to be long winded affairs, just the basic facts.  ;)

Never understated SM - more like a “novel” but we love a good read!   :thumbsup: :lol:  :kiss:

Offline thegreatgriffin

Reviews don't have to be lengthy, in fact many are less words than your post I've quoted  :unknown:

Agreed. I just know that once I start they turn into War And Peace!

As I’ve just said in reply to SM though, the criticism has been taken on board and I will endeavour to make more meaningful contributions to the site from now on.

Offline Cellular40

How exactly? I noticed the scab aswell but my first thought was acne, not an STI.
Banned reason: Shit stirring troll.

Offline tynetunnel

How exactly? I noticed the scab aswell but my first thought was acne, not an STI.

Same. Although in my day it was simply a ‘spot’ - STI never entered my head TBF  :unknown:

Offline Cellular40

Not an accusation
the profile photo shows red scabs on her chin

Hidden Image/Members Only

That picture really does nothing for her in my opinion.
Each to their own though, the previous picture which is the one that made me contact her was better IMHO.

Offline Cellular40

Same. Although in my day it was simply a ‘spot’ - STI never entered my head TBF  :unknown:

Yeah probably just a bad spot rather than acne, considering she is 24 it’s likely a regular occurrence.

I’m just not understanding the STI assumption. I could probably understand it if the red scab/spot was on her lip, but it’s her chin.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Because he gave a name to what he thought it was and it was the name of what he thought it was that I removed. It was quite a serious accusation to make.

Offline Cellular40

Because he gave a name to what he thought it was and it was the name of what he thought it was that I removed. It was quite a serious accusation to make.

Ah. I didn’t see that. Understood.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline scutty brown

Neither of the issues I mentioned are STIs.
Especially given that we're talking of a facial lesion

Offline NigelF

Personally I didn't read his first two posts (in combination) as a character assanination, indeed I saw the opposite way if anything.

I agree it's usually poor form to disclose such stuff (hence I almost never do) but one could easily say it's relevant to punters and they deserve to have an informed choice, especially when there's already public speculation/legitimate question marks out there over her mental health, e.g. due to the things she's said on her profile/a previous photo she posted. For example daviemac criticised him for not posting about it sooner to warn others:
So you've seen an SP who admitted to having a very serious mental health condition but didn't think it was worth warning other punters. Or are you just making another diagnosis based solely on the shape of her tongue, how long her eyelashes are or any other feature of her pictures, (we've had the eyes that made her a psychopath).

There's 14 here and 16 on AW who have actually met her and not one has expressed any concerns for her mental health.

Personally I think by far the worst thing he's posted in this thread is this (the issues with which have already been pointed out to him by others):
I don’t have a lot of time to write lengthy reviews as a rule due to my personal circumstances. I’m not trying to make excuses just highlighting that there are reasons for my limited posts that are sometimes beyond just being a lazy sod lol.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Neither of the issues I mentioned are STIs.
Especially given that we're talking of a facial lesion

affects the external genitalia, anal region, mucosal surfaces, and skin in other parts of the body.

Offline thegreatgriffin

Personally I didn't read his first two posts (in combination) as a character assanination, indeed I saw the opposite way if anything.

I agree it's usually poor form to disclose such stuff (hence I almost never do) but one could easily say it's relevant to punters and they deserve to have an informed choice, especially when there's already public speculation/legitimate question marks out there over her mental health, e.g. due to the things she's said on her profile/a previous photo she posted. For example daviemac criticised him for not posting about it sooner to warn others:
Personally I think by far the worst thing he's posted in this thread is this (the issues with which have already been pointed out to him by others):
[/quote

Thank you. That is indeed the spirit in which my posts were largely intended. And again, I hear the rationale behind not disclosing what I did too.....but it does seem to have been a bit of a contentious Catch 22 situation. Say it and you’re a fantasist and a liar breaking a confidence, don’t say it and you’re being irresponsible for not sharing possibly relevant information. I think there is always going to be a ‘healthy’ distrust of some of the things disclosed on here, but we need to feel like we can share things without loads of vitriol being fired at us as it will just drive some folks away if we are not careful, some of whom may actually have some relevant details and stories to tell. I’m pretty thick skinned and can take considered and informed criticism which is why I haven’t taken my ball and gone home!!  :P

As for the reviews....yes, I apologise again....that’s the very last time though  :) Seriously though, it’s a fair point and I will do better.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:31:29 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline scutty brown

affects the external genitalia, anal region, mucosal surfaces, and skin in other parts of the body.

Thats a ridiculously simplistic quote and ignores the fact that there are two forms of the disease, and the facial symptoms are virtually never caused by the genital version of the disease. The fact its on her face means it cannot be the genital version............
I could quote chapter and verse from numerous websites but if I did so I'd have to name the disease again - and you'd probably end up banning me as a result.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:32:03 pm by scutty brown »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

For example daviemac criticised him for not posting about it sooner to warn others:

You highlighted the wrong part of my post, I was questioning the accuracy of his statement regarding her mental health. -
Or are you just making another diagnosis based solely on the shape of her tongue, how long her eyelashes are or any other feature of her pictures, (we've had the eyes that made her a psychopath).

We'd already had one claiming she was a psycho as he could tell by her eyes.   

If you read this and other reviews of her, not one person who's seen her had any concerns about her. It's all people who haven't met her who are accusing her of all kinds of things, including something that could be construed as an STI.

Offline Cellular40

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thats a ridiculously simplistic quote and ignores the fact that there are two forms of the disease, and the facial symptoms are virtually never caused by the genital version of the disease. The fact its on her face means it cannot be the genital version............
I could quote chapter and verse from numerous websites but if I did so I'd have to name the disease again - and you'd probably end up banning me as a result.

I have no wish to ban anybody and if you look at my posts on the issue I have always said it could be construed as an STI, therefore to err on the side of caution I removed it. 

Edit
Or would you have preferred I left it and given someone who perhaps has a grudge against the chance to report it.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:38:14 pm by daviemac »

Offline thegreatgriffin

You highlighted the wrong part of my post, I was questioning the accuracy of his statement regarding her mental health. - 
We'd already had one claiming she was a psycho as he could tell by her eyes.   

If you read this and other reviews of her, not one person who's seen her had any concerns about her. It's all people who haven't met her who are accusing her of all kinds of things, including something that could be construed as an STI.

To be fair, while she did 100% say this to me, I would also question the accuracy of it. It could be true but it could just as easily not be true and may just be something she said for reasons unknown. I have taken it with a pinch of salt myself although, that said, as I tried to say in the first couple of posts, I think it could be a reasonable explanation for her different behaviour, which is why I chose to share it, but I have never said it was conclusive and wouldn’t want anyone to think of it as the final word on the matter....Even though I am aware of the contradiction there as I did write earlier tonight that I was trying to bring closure to the debate, I now see that this probably isn’t going to possible without TP herself putting in an appearance and disclosing things for us!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 09:45:47 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline Cellular40

I agree.
Might not be great to mention mental health when speculating, but in those case thegreatgriffin said she admitted to having it herself, so definitely worth mentioning in my opinion.

And if course it holds more weight since she has met her, compared to others speculating.

Online Kev3773

I agree.
Might not be great to mention mental health when speculating, but in those case thegreatgriffin said she admitted to having it herself, so definitely worth mentioning in my opinion.

And if course 
it holds more weight since she has met her, compared to others speculating.
How does it hold more weight 'she' never reviewed at the time so we don't really know for sure if a meet took place  :unknown:

Offline jammy273

^^ I'm with Alfie... If you've time for a punt, you've got 5 minutes to say if it was decent or not

Offline thegreatgriffin

I think I’ve opened a massive fan of worms here and there seems to be two debates now; firstly should I have divulged what I divulged and secondly, what was my intention behind the sharing this information / can it be deemed to be accurate?

For the first one, on reflection, I probably wouldn’t share it again as it has brought into question my reliability and integrity while more importantly, possibly divulging something to the wider world that is very personal to a young lady that should have been kept private. I see that there are some possible merits to sharing with people on here, but it is still not conclusive proof and is really further speculation. Even though it came from the horse’s mouth, there was no additional information or context provided so we should not take it as a definitive answer to her eccentric behaviours.

As for my intentions, I could understand if I had said ‘she has an issue so don’t contact her’ as that would look like I was trying to drive business away. However, I didn’t say that ..I said she told me about this, so she may have an issue, but I liked visiting her anyway. And as such, I personally don’t really see why my motivations are being debated. My motivation was simply to share what she said so everyone is as informed as they can be. There was and still is no hidden agenda.

As I have said above, in hindsight maybe I should have kept quiet about it for TP’s sake. I will definitely think more carefully about what I share in future though so I don’t over share or upset anyone.

Final point though, I totally agree that my posts on TP don’t hold any more weight that anyone else’s on here. I would argue that an earlier review doesn’t also necessarily add much extra weight either though as there’s no guarantee that the review is any more accurate or truthful that any normal posts.

Bottom line, none of us has anything to prove on here, so I don’t really understand the credibility issue - maybe I am too trusting. I hope that most of us take the time to share for the right reasons, but ultimately as we don’t know each other in the real world we have to either take everything at face value or alternatively with a pinch of salt and make up our own minds based on our own experiences or gut feelings.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:19:53 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline AnthG

That post ^^ would have been classed as a very wordy review if you had of posted that many words in a review. And yet you say you don't have time to post reviews???
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Cellular40

How does it hold more weight 'she' never reviewed at the time so we don't really know for sure if a meet took place  :unknown:

I meant he*

Even if he did review, how does that make it more true that he met her rather than making a comment in someone else’s?

I have no doubt the majority of reviews on here are true, but that’s not to say that some fake ones don’t slip through, so how exactly does a review 100% confirm a meeting more than a post does?
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:26:21 pm by Cellular40 »

Offline thegreatgriffin

That post ^^ would have been classed as a very wordy review if you had of posted that many words in a review. And yet you say you don't have time to post reviews???

I think I have addressed the review point now and promised to be better in future.

I have just spent the last 2 hours defending myself on here though and I am now losing the will to live somewhat. I should really be doing something more constructive.....like going on a punt  :D

Offline thegreatgriffin

I have no doubt the majority of reviews on here are true, but that’s not to say that some fake ones don’t slip through, so how exactly does a review 100% confirm a meeting more than a post does?

That’s exactly what i was trying to say above

Online Kev3773

I meant he*

Even if he did review, how does that make it more true that he met her rather than making a comment in someone else’s?

It doesn't make it more true, I never actually said it did... Can you tell me how his/her post "holds more weight" as you posted  :unknown:

Online Kev3773

I have just spent the last 2 hours defending myself on here though and I am now losing the will to live somewhat. I should really be doing something more constructive.....like going on a punt  :D

How many reviews could you have done in that time  :unknown: :sarcastic:

Offline thegreatgriffin

Agreed.

But I haven’t visited anyone for over a year so I have nothing to share.

Again, we are looking at something that is now an old moot point as I have already taken that advice/criticism on board and agreed to write reviews when I have a meet to review.

Aside from making some up to get everyone off my back (which I am obviously not going to do) I don’t feel there is any point or advantage in continuing to mention my lack of reviews. The message has been received and understood chaps. 

« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 10:56:48 pm by thegreatgriffin »

Offline thegreatgriffin

Just seen the emojis so I am going to assume that you were being a bit more playful and tongue in cheek there than I first thought. As such, please ignore my over sensitive post directly above  :dash:

Offline Cellular40

It doesn't make it more true, I never actually said it did... Can you tell me how his/her post "holds more weight" as you posted  :unknown:

If you actually read my post you’ll see I said  it holds more weight as he states he has met her (whether he has or not, only he knows, but I’ll take it at face value), compared to others who haven’t met her speculating.

Offline northface

I wonder if she will let me smell her farts .

Useless contribution I know but just trying to lighten it up a bit on this thread or take some of the flak away.

Offline thegreatgriffin

I wonder if she will let me smell her farts .

Useless contribution I know but just trying to lighten it up a bit on this thread or take some of the flak away.

Thanks dude!

I’m sure she would quite enjoy that. There’s a lot of devilment in her so any weird requests will probably go down well lol.

I hate to think what the asking price for such a specialist service would be though  :)