Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend jenny - Welwyn  (Read 925 times)

27 review(s) for Girlfriend Jenny (27 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline The sperminator

External Link/Members Only

My first review. Meet was a few weeks ago. Booked for an Hour. Not been punting much, as the wife had recently been putting out, however a dry spell and an urge saw me looking to tick one off the hotlist. I was lucky to get a booking as she is popular judging by how far in advance she books
Comms were all done via aw. I texted on the morning to check if we were still on, yes was the answer.
Upon arrival, i text again and given the flat number, and advised to make sure the door doesnt slam.
Venue is a very respectable flat in a quiet residential area of welwyn. Pot luck parking on her road, but plenty of side streets, all free and no permits
Door opened, she hid behind, and immediately embrassed me as if i was a long lost lover, snoggin my face off, groping me, whilst i fondled her breats , which she responded well. Very well in fact, encouraging me to continue.
We moved to the bedroom, paperwork exchanged, drink offered, and more of the same, slowly removing our clothes. She was wet. Very wet, and encouraged me to give her oral, which i did. She came, of at least made the right noises. May be a good actress. Who knows, but i was there for me, not her.
She got her mouth round the old chap, and proceeded to give me a great blowjob, it had been a while, so i unloaded three weeks worth, very quickly. She went to dispose.
We cuddled , chatted about our lives and likes for a recovery time, then round two. She worked the little fella into life, rubbered up and i started in doggy. I pounded away for a few minutes, then moved to pro bone.  Before long, she was in cowgirl, really going for it. I could feel the sap rising, so stopped her, got her on her back and into missionary, where i pounded her. Seeing her tits bounce with every thrust sent me over the edge for pop two. A rare treat for me.
She is a real pocket rocket, and unusally for a rom, gives great service!
Would i go back? Yes probably if i was in the area, but would have to be lucky with a short notice booking

Offline winkywanky

Nice review, and well done for doing your research and choosing a good one  :thumbsup:.

Offline The sperminator

Nice review, and well done for doing your research and choosing a good one  :thumbsup:.

This site helped enourmously, though looking at the aw feedback for her, she has some serious fanboys!

Offline winkywanky

UKP feedback is so much more credible than AW feedback, because on UKP you're not trying to please the WG to get good feedback in return - you're merely trying to inform other members so they know what to actually expect.

The fact that all her UKP feedback (21 Positive reviews!) is positive tells you all you need to know.