Author Topic: Layla - Al Shafa Massage Clinic - Sparkhill  (Read 4353 times)

Offline Tricky69

External Link/Members Only

Received a txt offering today only special price of £25 with Emma so I thought why not,phoned made appointment for 5.45 turned up and receptionist made error thought I was 6.15 so offered me Layla instead which I didn’t mind cause I wanted to see her eventually
Had been warned Layla gives a crap massage but she’s a good looking girl with great tits so has to be done , so in room massage starts not very impressive we are chatting away she’s a nice girl and she says she leaves next Monday has a new job in an office anyway whole massage on back is just a rub no effort being put into it , on turn over she say do I want full front massaged or just legs so I said full front and a very poor attempt at a massage again
Then she asks do I want extras I say yes and she says HE £20 I say ok and ask will she do topless and settle on £40 for the 2
Hand job has to be the worst I’ve ever experienced was actually losing erection with her lack of effort , she stood far enough out of reach I couldn’t touch her tits so I asked her to move closer I thought I’ve bloody paid for those , even when she moved closer she made it awkward to touch so I just gave up and squeezed her arse
Had to take over the hand relief cause she just wasn’t doing it for me when I was ready to pop I put her hand back on it so I came on her hands
Total waste of time , hope she puts more effort into her new job
They have taken a new blonde haired woman on looks 30 something and is foreign so will have to try her next

Offline The Owl

The comment about a new job was probably a good warning you were in for a shit time.

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Just got back from the clinic...I must have got lucky
New Romanian lady at 437a got a massage which was shit but managed to fuck her in 45mins for 25 as this was recommended by the doc who was there :yahoo:

I told you Layla is shit but nevamind at least you tried her
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tricky69

I new it was gonna be shit after your warning but if she'd left before I tried her I would have always wondered what iight have missed out on
The blonde I saw In the reception must have been your Romanian

Offline BrumTallGuy

This place seems to have been touted beyond belief.  No surprises the negatives follow.

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
This place seems to have been touted beyond belief.  No surprises the negatives follow.

Then bugger off from here and take your comments elsewhere
You stick out like a sore thumb on this thread..infact I will do another revew of this place soon.
You're negative on here full stop :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claud223

Just got back from the clinic...I must have got lucky
New Romanian lady at 437a got a massage which was shit but managed to fuck her in 45mins for 25 as this was recommended by the doc who was there :yahoo:

I told you Layla is shit but nevamind at least you tried her

Hi Bestpunt
did you catch a name for the new Rom?
what she like body wise

Thanks

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I forgot the name sorry...she's blonde mid 30's...very inexperienced but hey my lucky day  :wackogirl:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ChartPen

How much did you pay for the extra

Offline oldmanking

How much did you pay for the extra

massage which was shit but managed to fuck her in 45mins for 25  clue there...?

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Yes that's why I don't respond to numpties...thick as fk
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ChartPen

Funnily enough I did read that, despite what you may think I’m not an idiot. Given that your original reply gave limited details of a different SP it probably warrants a stand-alone review.

My question remains valid but I will assume that you paid £25 for the extra on top of the massage fee as this is not completely clear from your note.

Having said that thanks for your earlier reviews which led to me taking a trip over recently. Review to follow.

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Hope you enjoyed..apologies for any offence caused
I got lucky really  but the good ladies have left as I've been there visiting for 9 months or so
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline kingsman55

That's true, the German woman who was there was always good value.

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
That's true, the German woman who was there was always good value.

Why didn't you review her?

Offline claud223

I forgot the name sorry...she's blonde mid 30's...very inexperienced but hey my lucky day  :wackogirl:
Thanks BP

Offline claud223

Funnily enough I did read that, despite what you may think I’m not an idiot. Given that your original reply gave limited details of a different SP it probably warrants a stand-alone review.

My question remains valid but I will assume that you paid £25 for the extra on top of the massage fee as this is not completely clear from your note.

Having said that thanks for your earlier reviews which led to me taking a trip over recently. Review to follow.
Looking forward to seeing your review

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
The reason why I didn't review is because people on here think I'm touting this place..when those mostly use baby oil at home
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline claud223

The reason why I didn't review is because people on here think I'm touting this place..when those mostly use baby oil at home

Hi BP

I was referring to chartpen .
According to his post he made a visit and review was to follow

Offline ChartPen



Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Right just got back from Al Shafa clinic...had the new blonde Romanian Merela for half an hour
Went with intention of fucking her and that's what I got .very amateurish and naive fill your boots in while you can before she gets greedy
Went over time and the doc shouted times up
Came out and said behave mate it's me he said ohhh sorry I didn't realize it's you lmao
Had a 5 min chat with him and recommended him a site to advertise as they need some good new staff
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I paid 25 for half an hour that's it... no special offer on today as she wanted 30
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:00:59 pm by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

Right just got back from Al Shafa clinic...had the new blonde Romanian Merela for half an hour
Went with intention of fucking her and that's what I got .very amateurish and naive fill your boots in while you can before she gets greedy
Went over time and the doc shouted times up
Came out and said behave mate it's me he said ohhh sorry I didn't realize it's you lmao
Had a 5 min chat with him and recommended him a site to advertise as they need some good new staff
  Be careful you'll have the ukpunting squad on you for going to far with a massage  girl and saying your ruining them but thay dont come on this thread after calling you a tout  :D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:15:33 pm by bonham »

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Infact I done her a favor
She was yawning and after I dealt with her she was smiling and had a spring in her step :yahoo:

This squad can't do nowt with me...I am treated well there as I have spent over a grand there
The owner makes sure of any complaints dealt with there and then...haters will hate always

Oh btw Layla has left now her last shift was today...useless
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:17:27 pm by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bonham

Infact I done her a favor
She was yawning and after I dealt with her she was smiling and had a spring in her step :yahoo:

This squad can't do nowt with me...I am treated well there as I have spent over a grand there
The owner makes sure of any complaints dealt with there and then...haters will hate always

Oh btw Layla has left now her last shift was today...useless
   Well keep having a good time great reveaws you give

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
   Well keep having a good time great reveaws you give

Sharing is caring...I wouldn't go anywhere else as I get treated good there
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BrumTallGuy

#thingsthatneverhappened  no 2057

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48

Offline BrumTallGuy

Why the scepticism?
I wasn't sure the chuckle brothers had an act till today.  :lol:

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
I wasn't sure the chuckle brothers had an act till today.  :lol:

I wasn't sure if you had a valid reason for doubting bestpunt hence the question. It seems you don't.

To you...



Offline BrumTallGuy

I wasn't sure if you had a valid reason for doubting bestpunt hence the question. It seems you don't.

To you...

To you

Offline bonham

#thingsthatneverhappened  no 2057
   You shur explained yourself  is there something wrong with your keyboard

Offline bonham

#thingsthatneverhappened  no 2057
 
  Your the one who has a problem with the sparkbrook has you already seid on another review so your missing out. do you want someone to take you there :lol: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 11:53:22 pm by bonham »

Offline claud223

Right just got back from Al Shafa clinic...had the new blonde Romanian Merela for half an hour
Went with intention of fucking her and that's what I got .very amateurish and naive fill your boots in while you can before she gets greedy
Went over time and the doc shouted times up
Came out and said behave mate it's me he said ohhh sorry I didn't realize it's you lmao
Had a 5 min chat with him and recommended him a site to advertise as they need some good new staff

Hi BP

was this Merela different to the girl you saw on the 23rd?
thanks

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I didn't understand that...yes I saw her on that day Blonde Romanian and she's still there
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 06:10:22 pm by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sambrown79

Tried this place based on the above comments. Unfortunately my experience was not the same as theirs.

Review added
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=265824.new#new