Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone lucylips31  (Read 4037 times)

Offline gorge

« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 02:30:38 pm by gorge »

Lovemilf79

Yeah, not too bad but much better out there, not very enthusiastic to be honest

Offline Norfolkguy10

Hi just joined - this is my first post as finding this site.

Was surprised at this review - I had an awesome punt with her.  Seems to have disappeared from AW.  Anyone know if she is still about?

Offline socks

Looks like she's changed profile for some reason

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I found her enthusiastic enough and good skills but she was very thin, and not firm at all where you'd like her to be - bum, thighs etc. If I'd reviewed her (before my time here) I'd have done a neutral.

Offline Rock123

I have seen her and done a review for her.

All I'll say is that her blowjob skills are fantastic.

Offline Norfolkguy10

I have seen her and done a review for her.

All I'll say is that her blowjob skills are fantastic.

Also remember awesome oral - among other things.

When I saw her (albeit a little while ago) she was thin but I considered in a sexy way - not too skiny.  Very enthusiastic and open minded!

jonnynorfolk

ive seen her several times. she can be convinced to do anything for the right money!

Offline socks

ive seen her several times. she can be convinced to do anything for the right money!
Given your post re BB I suspect you're suggesting that Lucy or Bethany or whatever her name is gives BB if you pay her enough. If that's true say it. If it isn't then stop being cryptic. I suspect you're trolling and if so hope you are quickly banned.

Offline socks

Thanks for the wish granting admin

meagain

Sorry, you won't all like it, but BB is most definitely on offer. Says she doesn't advertise it on her profile to avoid grief. Saw her last week in Norwich. Pleasant girl, simply says she wants to make as much as possible as quick as possible to retire by Christmas and go abroad.

Offline socks

Sorry, you won't all like it, but BB is most definitely on offer. Says she doesn't advertise it on her profile to avoid grief. Saw her last week in Norwich. Pleasant girl, simply says she wants to make as much as possible as quick as possible to retire by Christmas and go abroad.
Ok I'll play. Where did you see her?

meagain

Flat in Norwich near the cathedral.

Ps It's not a game to be played. Just passing on info.

Offline socks

Just strange that she was at the holiday inn on Carrow Road last week

Offline norfolk tiger

Hmmm have we a troll,disgruntled punter or a rival ?

Offline socks

Hmmm have we a troll,disgruntled punter or a rival ?
Who knows? He/she could be doing us all a massive favour or be just a nob. And just cos I know she was down the Carra' doesn't prevent her from also going near one of the cathedrals at some point last week. Just that the MO of the poster suggests twattishness but doesn't 100% confirm it. Interesting that he said near the cathedral as that hedges bets. I saw her near the cathedral too but the RC one. Near the cathedral gets you a good wedge of the city but is unluckily not something you could use as an approximation for the location of that hotel.

Offline norfolk tiger

As you say you can never be sure but there has already been a 2 post wonder banned after offering similar comments.

meagain

I've seen her in Carrow Road hotel and then either Thursday or Friday night last week at a flat on Fishergate.

I may be 2 post wonder (3 now) but I'm simply new to this board, saw a thread about a girl I'd seen and thought I'd contribute.

It's no big deal, but how many posts do you need then before longer term users treat you respectfully rather than just having a pop?

The happy one

I've seen her in Carrow Road hotel and then either Thursday or Friday night last week at a flat on Fishergate.

I may be 2 post wonder (3 now) but I'm simply new to this board, saw a thread about a girl I'd seen and thought I'd contribute.

It's no big deal, but how many posts do you need then before longer term users treat you respectfully rather than just having a pop?

I don't think it matters how many you post or review. If they think something is not right then they don't hold back in letting you know

meagain

Saw Lucy again last night. She's back in the Holiday Inn at Carry Rud.

Well hyped up, not sure but she could well have been on something. Definitely too much to drink as the various empty red wine bottles made obvious.

Everything on offer, at a price obviously, including BB.

Did I partake or not? That's between me and her. I post merely for info purposes.

allyours

New to Norwich. Thought the profile looked good, but big mistake.

Untidy room, disorganised, running late, constantly offering extras to try to relieve me of another 20 quid.  Definitely smelled of too much to drink.

Should have walked, but you know how it is!

One to avoid for certain guys. 

Working here for the next three weeks, so hope Norwich can provide better.

OldAdmin

allyours = meagain
Both accounts banned.

Offline monstar

New to Norwich. Thought the profile looked good, but big mistake.

Untidy room, disorganised, running late, constantly offering extras to try to relieve me of another 20 quid.  Definitely smelled of too much to drink.

Should have walked, but you know how it is!

One to avoid for certain guys. 

Working here for the next three weeks, so hope Norwich can provide better.

"One to avoid for certain guys." :wackogirl:  :scare: :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 10:13:59 pm by monstar »

Offline socks

allyours = meagain
Both accounts banned.
Fuck me there's a shocker :lol: I wonder who she's offended.

Offline Rock123

She is actually a really nice lady (no not a fluffy here!!) and I had a great time the two times I've seen her.

Offline norfolk tiger

allyours = meagain
Both accounts banned.

Was the other idiot who got banned on this thread also the same person?