Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035755 times)

Offline tpap

Her photos are obviously excellent, I decided not to proceed after a facetime though, I would say she's older in reality.

How did she come across in the FaceTime? Was she easy going or quite hard work to have good conversation with? Did she set any boundaries in terms of meets?

Offline Spermdispenser

How did she come across in the FaceTime? Was she easy going or quite hard work to have good conversation with? Did she set any boundaries in terms of meets?

I would say quite hard work, certainly treats all men from the website with suspicion, assumes everyone is a time waster etc., there was no way she was meeting unless I ordered a car or sent money for one. I remember feeling it could be quite a restrictive session (time limits, vanilla sex etc). I might have been unlucky, or we might just not have had chemistry, so worth a FaceTime yourself I would say.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2025, 12:50:24 pm by Spermdispenser »

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I would say quite hard work, certainly treats all men from the website with suspicion, assumes everyone is a time waster etc., there was no way she was meeting unless I ordered a car or sent money for one.

i sort of get that - we guys tend to think its only us that gets ripped off or no shows etc. The girls have them too! And have a few weirdo's to ge careful of too!

Offline Kixonthemix


Anya 49.
Asked for 2k per meet.  :wacko:
Now i am blocked so i cant post link.

Offline bigden40

Anya 49.
Asked for 2k per meet.  :wacko:
Now i am blocked so i cant post link.

Women that age I wouldn’t expect to pay an allowance at all.  Nice dates and some attention.

Offline Tkmax

29 my arse  :scare:

Agreed. Probably 35 or later. Looks a bit...gaunt I guess is the word.

Offline massagepuntingfan

i sort of get that - we guys tend to think its only us that gets ripped off or no shows etc. The girls have them too! And have a few weirdo's to ge careful of too!

I love this comment - don't waste my time babe - but they don't work and tend to get up around midday. What on earth do they even do?? I think many pros are fantasists.

Offline bigden40

Agreed. Probably 35 or later. Looks a bit...gaunt I guess is the word.

I’d add 10-15 years to that

Offline Illya Kurakin

Anya 49.
Asked for 2k per meet.  :wacko:
Now i am blocked so i cant post link.
Here is an Anya (49) in London.
External Link/Members Only
Wearing roller blades in one pic. £1k per blade seems expensive.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I love this comment - don't waste my time babe - but they don't work and tend to get up around midday. What on earth do they even do?? I think many pros are fantasists.
If that is your attitude to all of them, then perhaps you get the type you deserve!

Offline Heph

Here is an Anya (49) in London.
External Link/Members Only
Wearing roller blades in one pic. £1k per blade seems expensive.

She is seeking... "a high-flying intellectual". She detests "vulgarity and ignorance".
How can a self-aware, anti-vulgarian thinker be ignorant that, in the great scheme of things, they're a commonplace 5, competing in a market chock-full of 6's, 7's and higher, who're in the habit of asking to be paid scarcely more than a ninth of what she seems to expect?   :crazy:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2025, 12:28:24 am by Heph »

Offline paul_tall_

She is seeking... "a high-flying intellectual". She detests "vulgarity and ignorance".
How can a self-aware, anti-vulgarian thinker be ignorant that, in the great scheme of things, they're a commonplace 5, competing in a market chock-full of 6's, 7's and higher, who're in the habit of asking to be paid scarcely more than a ninth of what she seems to expect?   :crazy:
She's a 5 on your scale. Looks at times are not necessarily what some guys are looking at, her profile is a bit limited, im guessing she has been on before or edited . I equally think there are guys out there that would give that type of allowance. They know what they are getting as she says she is high maintenance.
Last year I spoke to a girl though late 30s who was adamant she was getting £1.5k plus gifts on a frequent basis from her previous guy for an evening, to be honest looks and build wise very similar but younger and from the brief interaction she was also high maintenance .

Offline Heph

I'm well aware of the subjectivity of looks, but the fact that there is a scale, which we can all chime-in with (+/- some standard deviation), tells us that this particular lady, whilst she may indeed have the mind of Minerva, really does only have the face and body of middest of laundry maids

Which is all fine, and none of which would matter a jot, if thousands of us weren't here, and regularly reporting on encounters with objectively & appreciably better material selling at 15% of her fee
« Last Edit: September 12, 2025, 01:43:16 am by Heph »

Offline massagepuntingfan

If that is your attitude to all of them, then perhaps you get the type you deserve!

Nope it's not, just the one's that regularly moan about time wasters and are clearly pros. I have a lovely time on seeking thank you.  :hi:

Offline PLeisure

External Link/Members Only - Anna, 34

This French gal wants 500 for a few hours but comes down to 300, pretty much into everything including anal, very slim frame, no boobs but in fantastic shape. Top tier BJ, very enthusiastic non starfish sex.
She's reactivated her profile - form an orderly queue, gents...

Offline updownandaround

She's reactivated her profile - form an orderly queue, gents...

And she loves 3somes too. 😂

Offline Spermdispenser

Delia, 24, seems nice, quite cautious though about meeting first, which she claims to have had compensation for in the past, but doesn’t seem to be a deal breaker. has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her? External Link/Members Only

Offline Abracadabra2000


External Link/Members Only
-Wavylocks, had the first real talk with her and she is really into it but wants £500

Met her few months ago. She is genuine, quiet attractive and loves sex. Very open minded. I think she mentioned she is in open marriage.  Happy to taste cum.

Offline tazz

Anyone use SDM much. Got chatting with Saffron93 External Link/Members Only wants £400 for 2 to 3 hours

Offline metalqaz

External Link/Members Only
-Wavylocks, had the first real talk with her and she is really into it but wants £500

Met her few months ago. She is genuine, quiet attractive and loves sex. Very open minded. I think she mentioned she is in open marriage.  Happy to taste cum.

Did you offer £500 as well? I wasn’t convinced considering the age but from the chat I knew she’d be wild in bed

Offline Lush1pot


Offline styussr

She looks older than 42!!

52 more like, though I've had a GILF or two in my time so not judging here.

Offline londonhunter008


Offline massagepuntingfan

Has anyone spoken or met this lady?
Mabel 29
External Link/Members Only

Spoke to her years ago, possibly before covid - she's a pro. Certain at that time she was far too expensive for me.

Offline londonhunter008

Spoke to her years ago, possibly before covid - she's a pro. Certain at that time she was far too expensive for me.

Thank you for the reply. I also spoke with her in past and recently again. She seems to be very busty (which I personally like) but seemed to expensive and there are better options available on that range. Asking around 3K per month for 2-3 meets.

Offline Punter910

Delia, 24, seems nice, quite cautious though about meeting first, which she claims to have had compensation for in the past, but doesn’t seem to be a deal breaker. has anyone had the pleasure of meeting her? External Link/Members Only

Isn't she asking for upfront before meet. I didn't pursue further.

Offline Spermdispenser

Isn't she asking for upfront before meet. I didn't pursue further.

She never asked for money before meeting, but had been keen to be paid for the first meet and greet date, but her expectations now seem to be more realistic.

Offline Abracadabra2000

Did you offer £500 as well? I wasn’t convinced considering the age but from the chat I knew she’d be wild in bed

Yes, this is what we agreed on. It was worth every penny. She knows how to and loves to fuck. But the best thing is the sexual energy she brings...very good body i'd say. Beautiful boobs and lovely pussy. Squirts if you got some skills. The age is exact, but to me it adds hotness to her aura.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2025, 06:04:20 pm by Abracadabra2000 »

Offline sapunter


Offline MLawro93

Dipped my toe back into Seeking recently, and oh my word, are there so many content sellers. Due to how strong armed Seeking are with their ban hammer, I get them quickly off the platform, so don't vet as thoroughly as I should. Ended up only meeting two people out of the many I sifted through.

  • External Link/Members Only - Jasmin - Genuine content seller, not sure on meets, but she pushes hard and states she has no limits, no safe words, etc. Just a recipe for disaster really. Sent some videos, but they were tame, compared to what she claimed to do. Starts at £450, but if you are crazy and tempted, you can negotiate it down.
  • External Link/Members Only - CupcakeAndMore - Starts at £500. Can accommodate.
  • External Link/Members Only - Wavylocks - £500. Comes across really well, didn't meet.
  • External Link/Members Only - jadeE - Real person, but just seems to push content only.
  • External Link/Members Only - Sara - £800, vanilla. Won't budge on price, red flag is wanting to meet very quickly.
  • External Link/Members Only - christianne - Content seller. Claims to meet, fee starting at £300. I don't buy it.
  • External Link/Members Only - Isabella - Can negotiate down to £200, but I saved her as Ms Flake, because she is flakey.
  • External Link/Members Only - SavannaC - Blows hot and cold. Would never give me a fee amount for some reason. Fake or not? No idea.
  • External Link/Members Only - Missfifties - Nice girl. Fairly response, but you can tell it would be a chore to get her talking in person. Starts at £250.
  • External Link/Members Only - Red - Fantastic girl, met her a fair few times. £400 all in.

Just a few of the time wasters, lots more I ended up blocking. Most of the girls want to meet quickly, which I see as a red flag. Very few want a simple initial meet of a drink, walk, etc. Personally, I prefer it, as I can tell if you'd get along with the person. Will keep the only gem I found for myself. I tested the waters a bit as well, like 90% of the girls are fine with bareback. Not for me personally, so made that point clear.

Offline MLawro93

To add, in general, Seeking has been a significant disappointment. Ultimately, not worth it for me. I understand the appeal of it, but there are just so many flakey people it is insane. The sheer volume of crap you need to go through before landing on a decent option is a bit too much. Takes a big time investment.

I say this, until I cave again in a year or so with a new subscription.  :D

Offline Illya Kurakin

Thank you for the reply. I also spoke with her in past and recently again. She seems to be very busty (which I personally like) but seemed to expensive and there are better options available on that range. Asking around 3K per month for 2-3 meets.
Pity. Natural curves are so rare. Is she on the purple site?

Offline Shagalott

External Link/Members Only CheekyGirlie

300 for PPM, sex was good, however those pictures are 5-10 years old.

Interestingly I’ve been speaking to her. Ok to chat to but is not committing to a brief video call. Not saying no but delaying it

Offline tazz

To add, in general, Seeking has been a significant disappointment. Ultimately, not worth it for me. I understand the appeal of it, but there are just so many flakey people it is insane. The sheer volume of crap you need to go through before landing on a decent option is a bit too much. Takes a big time investment.

I say this, until I cave again in a year or so with a new subscription.  :D

Maybe you should try sugar daddy meet. Ive gone on it $50 for a month or £36 so a lot cheaper, not as many women but easy to get numbers of it and meet some.

Offline MLawro93

Maybe you should try sugar daddy meet. Ive gone on it $50 for a month or £36 so a lot cheaper, not as many women but easy to get numbers of it and meet some.

I don't think its easier, just a lot more fakes and crap to sift through before you find the good across them all. Just the sheer volume and effort required is a huge time commitment.

Does also depend on what you're looking for.

Offline Spermdispenser

Dipped my toe back into Seeking recently, and oh my word, are there so many content sellers. Due to how strong armed Seeking are with their ban hammer, I get them quickly off the platform, so don't vet as thoroughly as I should. Ended up only meeting two people out of the many I sifted through.

  • External Link/Members Only - Jasmin - Genuine content seller, not sure on meets, but she pushes hard and states she has no limits, no safe words, etc. Just a recipe for disaster really. Sent some videos, but they were tame, compared to what she claimed to do. Starts at £450, but if you are crazy and tempted, you can negotiate it down.
  • External Link/Members Only - CupcakeAndMore - Starts at £500. Can accommodate.
  • External Link/Members Only - Wavylocks - £500. Comes across really well, didn't meet.
  • External Link/Members Only - jadeE - Real person, but just seems to push content only.
  • External Link/Members Only - Sara - £800, vanilla. Won't budge on price, red flag is wanting to meet very quickly.
  • External Link/Members Only - christianne - Content seller. Claims to meet, fee starting at £300. I don't buy it.
  • External Link/Members Only - Isabella - Can negotiate down to £200, but I saved her as Ms Flake, because she is flakey.
  • External Link/Members Only - SavannaC - Blows hot and cold. Would never give me a fee amount for some reason. Fake or not? No idea.
  • External Link/Members Only - Missfifties - Nice girl. Fairly response, but you can tell it would be a chore to get her talking in person. Starts at £250.
  • External Link/Members Only - Red - Fantastic girl, met her a fair few times. £400 all in.

Just a few of the time wasters, lots more I ended up blocking. Most of the girls want to meet quickly, which I see as a red flag. Very few want a simple initial meet of a drink, walk, etc. Personally, I prefer it, as I can tell if you'd get along with the person. Will keep the only gem I found for myself. I tested the waters a bit as well, like 90% of the girls are fine with bareback. Not for me personally, so made that point clear.

SavannaC - Is real, met for drinks, she gave it quite good chat, claiming she was very open minded etc., but in the end I didn't fancy her enough to want to do the deed. I was then quite relieved I didn't, because I then saw on here that another member had a dissapointing experience, where she left very quickly.

Red - I am sure we have seen other very positive reviews, glad it was good.

CupcakeAndMore - seems to be a link to your inbox (we can't see it) - Easily done.

Offline MLawro93

SavannaC - Is real, met for drinks, she gave it quite good chat, claiming she was very open minded etc., but in the end I didn't fancy her enough to want to do the deed. I was then quite relieved I didn't, because I then saw on here that another member had a dissapointing experience, where she left very quickly.

Red - I am sure we have seen other very positive reviews, glad it was good.

CupcakeAndMore - seems to be a link to your inbox (we can't see it) - Easily done.

Good to know about Savanna, did wonder about her. Suppose she was fairly busy in the end then. Knew I would mess up one link  :D Name is the same I should think.

Out of the many time wasters and flakes, these are the ones that stuck out the most in my list for various reasons. I personally think any decent person on Seeking doesn't more than a day or two, as they get everything they need pretty quickly  :) probably explains why its hard finding someone on there. Also, probably said it in the past before, but the under 30s are a weird age group, and even more everyone under the age of 25. Maybe its a generational thing, but bloody hell they are strange to talk to  :lol:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
I personally think any decent person on Seeking doesn't more than a day or two,

sorry - doesn't what more than a day or two?

Offline MLawro93

sorry - doesn't what more than a day or two?

Sorry, just writing too fast for my own good.  :lol: I meant to imply from my own personal observations that the girls who are worth seeing and forming a longer-term arrangement are only on the site for a couple of days before logging off, because they find what they are looking for quite quickly. There are those who hang around for months and years, and for them, whether they are pro or amateurs, it is more akin to just sex work. Might as well use an escort service in that situation.

Offline Mr Garmin

I meant to imply from my own personal observations that the girls who are worth seeing and forming a longer-term arrangement are only on the site for a couple of days before logging off, because they find what they are looking for quite quickly.

Not necessarily, they may join and decide pretty quickly that it's not for them.  An SB that I recently met described the types of messages that she gets and I'm not surprised that some are put off.

Offline MLawro93

Not necessarily, they may join and decide pretty quickly that it's not for them.  An SB that I recently met described the types of messages that she gets and I'm not surprised that some are put off.

There is definitely that as well. Got to approach slowly, and from what I gather, loads of guys are intense right from the off, which can put some off, given that they don't see it exclusively as a sex seeking platform. And its not marketed like that at all these days.

Offline paul_tall_

SavannaC - Is real, met for drinks, she gave it quite good chat, claiming she was very open minded etc., but in the end I didn't fancy her enough to want to do the deed. I was then quite relieved I didn't, because I then saw on here that another member had a dissapointing experience, where she left very quickly.

Red - I am sure we have seen other very positive reviews, glad it was good.

CupcakeAndMore - seems to be a link to your inbox (we can't see it) - Easily done.
Probably this one [utl]https://members.seeking.com/member/153b7184-efc9-412a-a044-6cf0012996bf[/url]

Offline paul_tall_

Dipped my toe back into Seeking recently, and oh my word, are there so many content sellers. Due to how strong armed Seeking are with their ban hammer, I get them quickly off the platform, so don't vet as thoroughly as I should. Ended up only meeting two people out of the many I sifted through.

  • External Link/Members Only - Jasmin - Genuine content seller, not sure on meets, but she pushes hard and states she has no limits, no safe words, etc. Just a recipe for disaster really. Sent some videos, but they were tame, compared to what she claimed to do. Starts at £450, but if you are crazy and tempted, you can negotiate it down.
  • External Link/Members Only - CupcakeAndMore - Starts at £500. Can accommodate.
  • External Link/Members Only - Wavylocks - £500. Comes across really well, didn't meet.
  • External Link/Members Only - jadeE - Real person, but just seems to push content only.
  • External Link/Members Only - Sara - £800, vanilla. Won't budge on price, red flag is wanting to meet very quickly.
  • External Link/Members Only - christianne - Content seller. Claims to meet, fee starting at £300. I don't buy it.
  • External Link/Members Only - Isabella - Can negotiate down to £200, but I saved her as Ms Flake, because she is flakey.
  • External Link/Members Only - SavannaC - Blows hot and cold. Would never give me a fee amount for some reason. Fake or not? No idea.
  • External Link/Members Only - Missfifties - Nice girl. Fairly response, but you can tell it would be a chore to get her talking in person. Starts at £250.
  • External Link/Members Only - Red - Fantastic girl, met her a fair few times. £400 all in.

Just a few of the time wasters, lots more I ended up blocking. Most of the girls want to meet quickly, which I see as a red flag. Very few want a simple initial meet of a drink, walk, etc. Personally, I prefer it, as I can tell if you'd get along with the person. Will keep the only gem I found for myself. I tested the waters a bit as well, like 90% of the girls are fine with bareback. Not for me personally, so made that point clear.
Its interesting how many of the content sellers have been on the site for a number of years.
Quite a number of the profiles I have spoken to in the past and had similar vibes or recall as other profiles or posted by others.
Christianne  for example based somewhere supposedly South East London, had a profile previously and was keen to travel out of London

Offline MLawro93

Its interesting how many of the content sellers have been on the site for a number of years.
Quite a number of the profiles I have spoken to in the past and had similar vibes or recall as other profiles or posted by others.
Christianne  for example based somewhere supposedly South East London, had a profile previously and was keen to travel out of London

I feel like the default for many is to push content, as they prefer it over meeting. Just easier and low effort for them. Genuine shame that guys are paying for this, otherwise, why would they push it so much?

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
same as why OF has been successful - because there are guys who obviuosly like it and / or guys who are rich and a £100 or so is not a lot to see a pretty girl naked and who next time, will probably do whatever pics/poses he likes.

its each to their own!

and i also have also been told about the type of mesages girls get as a first message -  some very explicit, some heavily into kinks, some just downright rude or agressive. Its no wonder why some / many are put off, especially if they have joined thinking it is an upmarket "normal" dating site! Even many of those who know it is a "sugar dating" site are put off by the nature of many of the messages.

Offline highlander7777

SavannaC - Is real, met for drinks, she gave it quite good chat, claiming she was very open minded etc., but in the end I didn't fancy her enough to want to do the deed. I was then quite relieved I didn't, because I then saw on here that another member had a dissapointing experience, where she left very quickly.

Red - I am sure we have seen other very positive reviews, glad it was good.

CupcakeAndMore - seems to be a link to your inbox (we can't see it) - Easily done.
Yep, I saw SavannaC. after round one , got dressed. Also , gives the impression of being dirty but actually vanilla .

Offline metalqaz


  • External Link/Members Only - Missfifties - Nice girl. Fairly response, but you can tell it would be a chore to get her talking in person. Starts at £250.

Quite the opposite, you don't need to worry about the talking as she is very chatty but the sex was vanilla and she wasn't keen on round two

Offline MLawro93

Quite the opposite, you don't need to worry about the talking as she is very chatty but the sex was vanilla and she wasn't keen on round two

Glad I didn't pursue anything in the end. Did strike me as a bit of a negative person.

Offline Hantsolo

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,050
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 19
Interestingly I’ve been speaking to her. Ok to chat to but is not committing to a brief video call. Not saying no but delaying it

I wouldnt bother.

Met her earlier in the summer, too much make up and certainly a lot older than she looks. Was more interested in drinking than actually fucking, then there was a lot of delaying etc and to be honest once we eventually fucked it wasn't worth it. I actually couldn't wait to get out of the hotel and get rid of her. She wanted to meet again, I ended up blocking her.

Offline MLawro93

Interestingly I’ve been speaking to her. Ok to chat to but is not committing to a brief video call. Not saying no but delaying it

Run away from this one. I met her ages ago, but like Hantsolo mentioned, she sure drinks a ton. Plus she spends ages just going on about her ex, and then EVERYTHING else about her life. Run!