Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035347 times)

Offline Jimmy555

External Link/Members Only

Juliette - 31 London

In advanced talks with this lady and hope to meet soon. Anyone seen her or have any intel?

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I met this Columbian lass a few times in between lockdowns during the pandemic when she used to live East London. The arrangement was £250 for the first meet and £200 for any subsequent meet. She was friendly and chatty, used to talk a lot about her cousin who was also on the seeking. I ended up seeing the cousin a few times also via the Seeking, but that happened by chance, not that Natalia arranged it. The cousin later moved to AW.

You seem to be 6 years behind on the reviews matey, could you explain please ?

Offline Yung

I met this Columbian lass a few times in between lockdowns during the pandemic when she used to live East London. The arrangement was £250 for the first meet and £200 for any subsequent meet. She was friendly and chatty, used to talk a lot about her cousin who was also on the seeking. I ended up seeing the cousin a few times also via the Seeking, but that happened by chance, not that Natalia arranged it. The cousin later moved to AW.

I wanted to bang the cousin but could never find her on SA. Do you have her AW profile?

Offline therma

External Link/Members Only - £150 for few hours and it was her proposal for ppm. No kids and i would say she has a body of 28yr old. she is a lovely girl and met her once. but something going on with her health and an overall sad feeling which i couldn't explain.

Has anyone else seen her? If so, what was your experience?

She quoted me £250 ppm and seems down to meet as soon as is possible, but something feels off.


Offline anujok

Has anyone else seen her? If so, what was your experience?

She quoted me £250 ppm and seems down to meet as soon as is possible, but something feels off.


I remember this one. She message me like 2 yrs ago and agreed to meet for £200 for 3 hrs. Also said she can host. But honestly told me that she has some health issues, I didn’t go into details as met another one..

She did message me quite a few times asking if I wanted to meet but never got back to her as I was not interested.

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Has anyone else seen her? If so, what was your experience?

She quoted me £250 ppm and seems down to meet as soon as is possible, but something feels off.
You also seem a couple of years behind on contributing reviews matey, if you could explain please?

Offline Lone-punter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 469
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
You seem to be 6 years behind on the reviews matey, could you explain please ?
I stopped using AW after finding SA/Seeking. This is the only explanation!
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Lone-punter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 469
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
I wanted to bang the cousin but could never find her on SA. Do you have her AW profile?
Here's the link but she seems no longer active there.
External Link/Members Only
Her name on AW was Vivacious Valentina.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2025, 12:29:04 am by Lone-punter »
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,977
  • Likes: 572
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
I stopped using AW after finding SA/Seeking. This is the only explanation!
Unfortunately you are on the wrong site then matey if you are only on seeking and can’t contribute reviews as per site rules.

Offline Gameofthrones

Lauren, 28 External Link/Members Only

Messaged but no luck, resembles the pornstar Hazel moore based on the photos

Offline Lesdoit

Does anyone else find it tiresome to see the same UKP members preaching about how Seeking should be done again and again and again?
We're all members of a punting site. We pay for sex. It's hardly a shock that people take that mindset into arrangements. We've all made our points on our differing approaches to having an arrangement but to make the same point on a weekly basis across numerous seeking threads is frankly boring.
Exactly this.  I skip by any post where the poster is prattling on now. I’ve never understood the willy waving about whose approach or philosophy is better. I may have indulged at points myself.
However I’ve used Seeking for numerous reasons. Cheap fucks, trophy fucks , extreme kinks, regular arrangement or even just  for a bit of non judgmental company.  That’s what’s makes seeking much more fulfilling for me than straight to the point Escorts. I’ll still punt occasionally. Been a while actually so I’m overdue.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27

Offline bash_eer


I remember this one. She message me like 2 yrs ago and agreed to meet for £200 for 3 hrs. Also said she can host. But honestly told me that she has some health issues, I didn’t go into details as met another one..

She did message me quite a few times asking if I wanted to meet but never got back to her as I was not interested.

I met her couple of years back think i posted it on this thread. She has some health issue which means she brings her dog with her to meets. She was scammed by a partner and left in debt when i met her it was 150 for whole afternoon. She was good in the sack

Offline martleto88

Guys just heads up as originally representative of the Balkans:

January is fishing period and many scammers and fishing gangs are activated.
A lot from Eastern Europe specially Ukraine, Estonia, Belarus, Russia will try getting your details. Don’t give them phone numbers or something which can be sold on the dark web.
Just heads up. Seeking is complete rubbish on security

Offline Lesdoit

i thought you were banned - again!!
Back on it with new details. Thanks for the input  :unknown:

Offline Yung

External Link/Members Only - lynnie7bb

Actually met this one 6 months ago.

She is looking for a long term relationship so I told her I am into that as well. In reality I just wanted her for the weekend. I ened up blocking her after seeing her as she kept asking me when I was staying the weekend next etc.

I paid £750 and she stayed in my room with me for Friday and Saturday night.

Quite a decent girl, Bit skinny at the time for me.  Did pretty much everything apart from anal.

Not sure what her prices are now.

She is worth a go.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27


She is looking for a long term relationship so I told her I am into that as well. In reality I just wanted her for the weekend. I ened up blocking her after seeing her as she kept asking me when I was staying the weekend next etc.

so you deliberately mislead her and lied to her! well done you!!!

Offline Brightskies

Any experience with this one? Has offered to meet for 400 and tempted. Member since 2020 so maybe someone has seen before.

External Link/Members Only introcee

Offline martleto88

Alrighty then last try on seeking. I have wrote some messages to these ladies if anyone with info would be great.
I will update as well if I get any information:

External Link/Members Only - VanessaJack


External Link/Members Only - Bee


External Link/Members Only - GorgeousltGirlx
This one is kinda raises some red flags with her profile but let’s see…


External Link/Members Only - Tara


External Link/Members Only - EnigmaticDream


External Link/Members Only - Jessi
This one we talked about here but nothing further was founded and info updated if the lad met Her.


Except that Gorgeous whatever nickname I am generally trying to stay away from English young girl. That one looks more like EasternEuropean/Romanian but let’s not put labels.
I wanted to try something different this time if works works. But generally very disappointed from UK seeking.


P.s. I am recently bombarded by online meets and etc etc profiles


Offline therma

You also seem a couple of years behind on contributing reviews matey, if you could explain please?

I haven't been punting much of those couple years due to health issues, I'm recently getting back into it along with exploring seeking a bit more. Reviews regarding punts will be coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2025, 08:07:07 pm by therma »

Offline Link7

Here's the link but she seems no longer active there.
External Link/Members Only
Her name on AW was Vivacious Valentina.

Oh that was the cousin was it? I remember her. FAF but not quite right upstairs, I thought. She was an unfortunate combination of being high volume and very lax about BB (one of those who thought it was fine if you take PrEP).

Bet she turns up on AW again at some point.

Offline londonhunter008

Despite using SA for many years, sometimes we make mistakes. The girl in the profile below looks pretty, seemed eager to meet soon and send some nice pics and videos and even verified herself on the call with me. Then she started asking money to buy some nice lingerie to wear for me. I sent her someone money and she seemed happy.
Next day she started taking weird and wanted to find excuse to not meet. Just be aware of you speak with her and do not send anything online.

External Link/Members Only

Offline martleto88

Despite using SA for many years, sometimes we make mistakes. The girl in the profile below looks pretty, seemed eager to meet soon and send some nice pics and videos and even verified herself on the call with me. Then she started asking money to buy some nice lingerie to wear for me. I sent her someone money and she seemed happy.
Next day she started taking weird and wanted to find excuse to not meet. Just be aware of you speak with her and do not send anything online.

External Link/Members Only


Screenshot the conversation and report her

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Despite using SA for many years, sometimes we make mistakes. The girl in the profile below looks pretty, seemed eager to meet soon and send some nice pics and videos and even verified herself on the call with me. Then she started asking money to buy some nice lingerie to wear for me. I sent her someone money and she seemed happy.
Next day she started taking weird and wanted to find excuse to not meet. Just be aware of you speak with her and do not send anything online.

External Link/Members Only

Or just don’t send money in advance as we’ve been told so many times  :D
No lingerie was harmed or bought during this incident.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2025, 04:18:14 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline paul_tall_

Despite using SA for many years, sometimes we make mistakes. The girl in the profile below looks pretty, seemed eager to meet soon and send some nice pics and videos and even verified herself on the call with me. Then she started asking money to buy some nice lingerie to wear for me. I sent her someone money and she seemed happy.
Next day she started taking weird and wanted to find excuse to not meet. Just be aware of you speak with her and do not send anything online.

External Link/Members Only
how did you send her the money ?

Offline londonhunter008

how did you send her the money ?

I sent using paypal.
I do that sometimes, if I really want to meet someone and want to find a way to verify her and build trust. In return, I get video call arranged, get verification video and have voice calls etc...depends on the girl and my trust level on her.
Most of the times it works for me and before spending too much on actual meet I get a sense if she is worthy of time. Also by getting paypal details, I get to know the actual name and by using reverse image search and actual name/profession/location...I get understanding of whom I am going to meet.

This time I could not meet but I am still fine with the outcome and saved spending more money on her and time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2025, 10:29:20 am by londonhunter008 »

Offline highlander7777

I met with Mara about a week ago , looks like she may have deleted her profile or just blocked me , below is her inbox

External Link/Members Only,

Anyway , Mara is 36 and actually from Romania and has been in the UK for over 10 years. her personas is a bit strange . Anyway the sex was good , oral both ways and a couple of rounds of doggy . £400 but she only stayed for 2 hours

Offline Brightskies

I met with Mara about a week ago , looks like she may have deleted her profile or just blocked me , below is her inbox

External Link/Members Only,

Anyway , Mara is 36 and actually from Romania and has been in the UK for over 10 years. her personas is a bit strange . Anyway the sex was good , oral both ways and a couple of rounds of doggy . £400 but she only stayed for 2 hours

No longer active for me so not just you!

Offline massagepuntingfan

I met with Mara about a week ago , looks like she may have deleted her profile or just blocked me , below is her inbox

External Link/Members Only,


The link is to your messages/inbox - none of us can see if she is active or not.

Offline paul_tall_

I met with Mara about a week ago , looks like she may have deleted her profile or just blocked me , below is her inbox

External Link/Members Only,

Anyway , Mara is 36 and actually from Romania and has been in the UK for over 10 years. her personas is a bit strange . Anyway the sex was good , oral both ways and a couple of rounds of doggy . £400 but she only stayed for 2 hours
There is an active profile in London with the name Mara - Age 36, profile mentions working in the NHS, quite a dark picture in a club/bar with a couple of necklaces around her neck, is that her ?

Offline MLawro93

There is an active profile in London with the name Mara - Age 36, profile mentions working in the NHS, quite a dark picture in a club/bar with a couple of necklaces around her neck, is that her ?

Never know why they risk saying this. :(

Offline Yung

I met with Mara about a week ago , looks like she may have deleted her profile or just blocked me , below is her inbox

External Link/Members Only,

Anyway , Mara is 36 and actually from Romania and has been in the UK for over 10 years. her personas is a bit strange . Anyway the sex was good , oral both ways and a couple of rounds of doggy . £400 but she only stayed for 2 hours

Is this her? External Link/Members Only

Offline paul_tall_

Never know why they risk saying this. :(
It may not be true just used as a looking for a guy that would take pity on an NHS worker

Offline highlander7777


Offline MLawro93

It may not be true just used as a looking for a guy that would take pity on an NHS worker

Fair point, but if it is, you risk your job. Which is a daft thing to do, especially when it is rather difficult to get sacked in the NHS  :D

Offline bigden40

Fair point, but if it is, you risk your job. Which is a daft thing to do, especially when it is rather difficult to get sacked in the NHS  :D

In what way would you be risking your job by having a profile on a dating app?

Offline Froomey

In what way would you be risking your job by having a profile on a dating app?

Seeking is not a dating app in the conventional sense. It's a platform on which - by and large - sex is available in return for payment in cash or in kind. Many employers would look askance at employees active on the site. Indeed, there are reported cases of users of the site - male and female - losing their jobs because of their membership.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Seeking is not a dating app in the conventional sense. It's a platform on which - by and large - sex is available in return for payment in cash or in kind. Many employers would look askance at employees active on the site. Indeed, there are reported cases of users of the site - male and female - losing their jobs because of their membership.

Seeking have spent a lot of time and effort recently to show it is a "normal dating app - so please show some examples of recent cases where employees in the UK have lost their job because of it? very few people and only those at a very senior level in certain types of organistions would be at risk of "bringing their employer into disrepute"  - which is really the only fair reason (fair in terms of employment law) that might be able to be claimed!


Offline Froomey

Seeking have spent a lot of time and effort recently to show it is a "normal dating app - so please show some examples of recent cases where employees in the UK have lost their job because of it? very few people and only those at a very senior level in certain types of organistions would be at risk of "bringing their employer into disrepute"  - which is really the only fair reason (fair in terms of employment law) that might be able to be claimed!

The image that Seeking tries to portray and the reality of the site are very different things. Indeed, much of the discussion on the various Seeking threads in the past year or so has highlighted the fact that the reality is that for many users - both male and female - that site has become no more than a vehicle for organising transactional paid sex (one reason I have become rather disillusioned with it of late!). I don't have Tim got go digging around on Google to bring up example, but I recall, in recent years, cases of a junior civil servant and a trainee solicitor losing their jobs. Neither would be considered "at a very senior level."

Offline DashSam89

Some info for fellow gentlemen on here: -

Downright unrealistic and irrational: -

External Link/Members Only  - alysha1212,28 – Normally charges 2k per meet

External Link/Members Only - Thalia,22 - Low, mid 4-figures. Atleast she was nice about it and had a conversation and said there are a lot of multimillionaires on Seeking.

External Link/Members Only  - prettylilbub,
22 – not anything less than 500

External Link/Members Only  - Tessa,24 – Gave me TG and ratted off rates such as for only coffee – 300, dinner and drinks – 500, 1hour intimacy 600 and dinner and intimacy 1k

External Link/Members Only  - Dags,25 – min 600

External Link/Members Only  - Bella,24 - as mentioned in profile first meet is for coffee which is 350 and then on 2nd meet, she might be into intimacy which is not guaranteed and the price for 2nd will be told on 1st meet.

External Link/Members Only  - lovewolf1910,32 – First meet and greet at 250. Didn’t pursue further.

External Link/Members Only  - MissMia,23 – 2k posted on 2nd message.

External Link/Members Only  - violet,31 – Last arrangement was for 1k.

External Link/Members Only  - Isabela,27 – Previous arrangement for 1-1.5k.


External Link/Members Only -  Soulbaby XO,30 – Previous arrangement for 1k

There were few others who have blocked me and I have deleted those chats.

Context: - I am in London for few days only. So long term is out of question. The below profiles are mostly looking for long term or somewhere outside London and cant travel. 

External Link/Members Only  -  Veronica,24

External Link/Members Only - Vlady,23

External Link/Members Only  - Sugaromg,33

External Link/Members Only  - Allie,23

External Link/Members Only  - Mia,25

External Link/Members Only  - Amelia,34

External Link/Members Only  - Emilee,33

External Link/Members Only  -  Mariana,31

External Link/Members Only  - Siena,29


Offline Reallytired86

Seeking have spent a lot of time and effort recently to show it is a "normal dating app - so please show some examples of recent cases where employees in the UK have lost their job because of it? very few people and only those at a very senior level in certain types of organistions would be at risk of "bringing their employer into disrepute"  - which is really the only fair reason (fair in terms of employment law) that might be able to be claimed!

I don’t think anyone sees it as a normal dating app - but then again I don’t see anyone getting fired over it - if they found your fetlife or other sex account on what grounds can they actually fire you? It’s your own personal time.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2025, 07:58:55 am by Reallytired86 »

Offline PLeisure

Some info for fellow gentlemen on here: -

Downright unrealistic and irrational: -

 {as above}

There were few others who have blocked me and I have deleted those chats.

Context: - I am in London for few days only. So long term is out of question. The below profiles are mostly looking for long term or somewhere outside London and cant travel. 

 {as above}

Thank you, Dash for adding their username and age. Very helpful  :hi:

Offline Heph

Thank you, Dash for adding their username and age. Very helpful  :hi:
seconded

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
The image that Seeking tries to portray and the reality of the site are very different things. Indeed, much of the discussion on the various Seeking threads in the past year or so has highlighted the fact that the reality is that for many users - both male and female - that site has become no more than a vehicle for organising transactional paid sex (one reason I have become rather disillusioned with it of late!). I don't have Tim got go digging around on Google to bring up example, but I recall, in recent years, cases of a junior civil servant and a trainee solicitor losing their jobs. Neither would be considered "at a very senior level."

there must have been more to the story than just being a member of Seeking. and whilst i don't disagree with your opinion of the reality of Seeking, its public face is very different and would be very easy to defend - and someone would be at no more risk than being on Tinder or Bumble etc

I don’t think anyone sees it as a normal dating app - but then again I don’t see anyone getting fired over it - if they found your fetlife or other sex account on what grounds can they actually fire you? It’s your own personal time.

again i agree that we (members here and probably most of Seeking itself) don't see it as a normal dating site - see my comment above.

BTW you are being very naive if you think what you do outside of "work hours" can't get you into disciplinary trouble included dismissal. It must definitely can. Anyway no more comment from me as we are going off topic.

Offline Jardent6

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure?

Her profile seems to be geared towards relationship but has anyone tempted with a PPM arrangement?!

Offline Froomey

there must have been more to the story than just being a member of Seeking. and whilst i don't disagree with your opinion of the reality of Seeking, its public face is very different and would be very easy to defend - and someone would be at no more risk than being on Tinder or Bumble etc

Even if the connotations of the terms 'seeking arrangement', 'sugar baby' and 'sugar daddy' didn't set alarm bells ringing, an even half competent HR department would uncover the truth about the site with 10 minutes of the internet and would see that it is very different to other dating apps. And there like would be consequences - just ask Matt Gaetz!

Anyway, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree........

Offline Reallytired86

Even if the connotations of the terms 'seeking arrangement', 'sugar baby' and 'sugar daddy' didn't set alarm bells ringing, an even half competent HR department would uncover the truth about the site with 10 minutes of the internet and would see that it is very different to other dating apps. And there like would be consequences - just ask Matt Gaetz!

Anyway, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree........

Matt Gaetz case wasn’t merely that he was on seeking, heck a lot more involving underaged girls and the sort: External Link/Members Only

No one will get anything happen to them if it’s private legal activities. Imagine NHS firing you because you had GrindR for example which we know what the main purpose of that is…

Now actions you do publicly be it on social media or in real life -  that could affect your employment.

Offline stampjones

Even if the connotations of the terms 'seeking arrangement', 'sugar baby' and 'sugar daddy' didn't set alarm bells ringing, an even half competent HR department would uncover the truth about the site with 10 minutes of the internet and would see that it is very different to other dating apps. And there like would be consequences - just ask Matt Gaetz!

Anyway, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree........
Its seeking these days, not seeking arrangement, and it doesnt mention sugar relationships. Its owner is on record as saying its a dating site. There are enough ads on there from people looking for relationships rather than arrangements. Now obviously thats not why any of us uses it but depending on the exact circumstances imo it would be pretty hard for a company to legally get rid of you for membership of seeking alone. Unless they had your profile and it was very explicit about what you were looking for you could easily mount a completely reasonable and hard to disprove defence

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Even if the connotations of the terms 'seeking arrangement', 'sugar baby' and 'sugar daddy' didn't set alarm bells ringing, an even half competent HR department would uncover the truth about the site with 10 minutes of the internet and would see that it is very different to other dating apps. And there like would be consequences - just ask Matt Gaetz!

i did say UK employment law and i think Matt Gaetz might fall into the "senior" category and was not covered by UK employment law and as was pointed out, had other issues involved too.

This all started by the following comment:
There is an active profile in London with the name Mara - Age 36, profile mentions working in the NHS, quite a dark picture in a club/bar with a couple of necklaces around her neck, is that her ?

no one in the UK is going to be fairly dismissed just because they are a member of seeking.com - of course they could be unfairly dismissed but that applies to anything to do with employment law. so any normal Seeking profile that mentions they work for the NHS is not at risk anymore than being on Tinder, Bumble etc and the risk (by itself) is almost zero.

Offline DashSam89

Been chatting to this one, any intel gents ?

External Link/Members Only (Funtime Kate)

Did you happen to meet her? Feels genuine and planning to meet her.