Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035834 times)

Offline londonhunter008

any information about this lady please ?

External Link/Members Only
Celia, 29

Still waiting if anyone got chance to speak with her. I do fancy her and want to meet but her profile is not verified. I tired to search her on pimeye but could not find any reference

Offline slidelikerojo

Any information on the below would be much appreciated. For context i'm early 20s and got discount on asking price. I have also Video called them to confirm they're real and ask for few hours meet.

External Link/Members Only
Elle 27 - 300 for few hours

External Link/Members Only
HotVenus 26 - 300 gave me the option for the evening or overnight

External Link/Members Only
Sienna 26 - 300 gave me option of few hours or maybe more if i wanted to








« Last Edit: January 02, 2025, 12:06:51 am by slidelikerojo »

Offline paul_tall_

External Link/Members Only Kate

new profile, main pic looked a bit AI, text is like she thinks she is on a dating site ...

Offline anujok

External Link/Members Only Kate

new profile, main pic looked a bit AI, text is like she thinks she is on a dating site ...

In SD site and says no SDs allowed! :dash:  Wonder who’s looking for ‘true love’ on Seeking website. Her pics are irresistible though!  :hi:

Offline londonhunter008

Any information on the below would be much appreciated. For context i'm early 20s and got discount on asking price. I have also Video called them to confirm they're real and ask for few hours meet.

External Link/Members Only
Elle 27 - 300 for few hours

External Link/Members Only
HotVenus 26 - 300 gave me the option for the evening or overnight

External Link/Members Only
Sienna 26 - 300 gave me option of few hours or maybe more if i wanted to

HotVenus  is a pro Sugar Baby and travel around. She is genuine but have a lot on her plate. you can easily find her on Instagram and tiktok. She quotes higher than 300 and expect nice hotes etc. I never met her. Please review here if you get chance to meet her.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

HotVenus  is a pro Sugar Baby and travel around. She is genuine but have a lot on her plate. you can easily find her on Instagram and tiktok. She quotes higher than 300 and expect nice hotes etc. I never met her. Please review here if you get chance to meet her.
Bless her cotton socks 🤣

Offline OnTheSly

Does anyone have a discount code that works, the original 33% discount no longer works - but can get a 20% if I say I want to deactivate my profile.

Just about to come out of a long term arrangement as my SB is ready to date and move on with her life, already been on a few dates and she's definitely a 10 so won't take long I'm sure... so time to get out and find someone new!  Just don't think £110 is worth it considering how bad it was 16 months ago and how long it took me to find my current SB... or are there any better sites out there, now that the focus for Seeking seems to be more conventional relationships over SDSB arrangements.

Offline Hobbit

Does anyone have a discount code that works, the original 33% discount no longer works - but can get a 20% if I say I want to deactivate my profile.

Just about to come out of a long term arrangement as my SB is ready to date and move on with her life, already been on a few dates and she's definitely a 10 so won't take long I'm sure... so time to get out and find someone new!  Just don't think £110 is worth it considering how bad it was 16 months ago and how long it took me to find my current SB... or are there any better sites out there, now that the focus for Seeking seems to be more conventional relationships over SDSB arrangements.

I agree the subscription is pretty high, but if you cannot afford £110, how will you pay for a SB?
Every time I joined, I found a good regular. It takes a lot of time and effort but if you play the long game you will surely hit a hole-in-one within a month of your subscription.

Offline OnTheSly

I agree the subscription is pretty high, but if you cannot afford £110, how will you pay for a SB?
Every time I joined, I found a good regular. It takes a lot of time and effort but if you play the long game you will surely hit a hole-in-one within a month of your subscription.

I think it's a principle thing, last time I was on it was awful compared to a few years back - so whilst yes - you might find a gem (and I did last time), there's so much crap that I feel the price should be lower not higher.  Last time I think I paid around £65 for the month... so £110 is a big jump and the difference could pay for a couple of nice cocktails in London on a first date!  Maybe I'll just wait until V-Day, as in Feb they usually give the 33% discount and I'm not in a rush.

Offline Hobbit

I think it's a principle thing, last time I was on it was awful compared to a few years back - so whilst yes - you might find a gem (and I did last time), there's so much crap that I feel the price should be lower not higher.  Last time I think I paid around £65 for the month... so £110 is a big jump and the difference could pay for a couple of nice cocktails in London on a first date!  Maybe I'll just wait until V-Day, as in Feb they usually give the 33% discount and I'm not in a rush.

I wish a pint of beer was less than £5, but it ain't happening. Good luck.  :hi:

Offline OnTheSly

I wish a pint of beer was less than £5, but it ain't happening. Good luck.  :hi:

Take me back to the NAAFI and £1 a pint... those were the days!

Offline Cervixbanger

Just don't think £110 is worth it considering how bad it was 16 months ago and how long it took me to find my current SB... or are there any better sites out there, now that the focus for Seeking seems to be more conventional relationships over SDSB arrangements.

I use ‘whatsyourprice’ which is a sister company of Seeking. It used to have a separate thread but it became dead because most people here don’t like to pay for ‘meet and greets’. However my LT arrangement (nearly 2 years now) came from that site and I’ve found the over 30s to be fairly reliable and decent shags - once the initial obvious no-hopers, scammers and content sellers have been blocked.

I’ve also had good results from sugardaddymeets.com. No payment here for ‘meet and greets’ and comms from the girls tend to be better than WYP in my experience. I tend to use this more than WYP these days. I’ve never used Seeking so can’t speak for costs but on SDM I’ve paid anything from the cheapest at £200 ppm up to £500 in London for an all-nighter. From memory the membership fee was around $90 for three months - so about £65. The other advantage of SDM is that you can text about sex and ppm quite openly without fear of the site mods banning you. This leads to giving out your mobile to fewer girls because you can often eliminate them from consideration during open chat on the site. I find that quite useful - no beating around the bush (pun intended!).

Offline londonhunter008

I use ‘whatsyourprice’ which is a sister company of Seeking. It used to have a separate thread but it became dead because most people here don’t like to pay for ‘meet and greets’. However my LT arrangement (nearly 2 years now) came from that site and I’ve found the over 30s to be fairly reliable and decent shags - once the initial obvious no-hopers, scammers and content sellers have been blocked.

I’ve also had good results from sugardaddymeets.com. No payment here for ‘meet and greets’ and comms from the girls tend to be better than WYP in my experience. I tend to use this more than WYP these days. I’ve never used Seeking so can’t speak for costs but on SDM I’ve paid anything from the cheapest at £200 ppm up to £500 in London for an all-nighter. From memory the membership fee was around $90 for three months - so about £65. The other advantage of SDM is that you can text about sex and ppm quite openly without fear of the site mods banning you. This leads to giving out your mobile to fewer girls because you can often eliminate them from consideration during open chat on the site. I find that quite useful - no beating around the bush (pun intended!).

I have tried all three sites in past. I found that regular SBs are on all these websites and I found many common profiles. Here is my take

Seeking Arrangement - Most expensive but I used it most because of better privacy on my own profile. I also prefer user interface and ways to verify profile, shows current location of girls (many claims to be in London but are out of UK). I also never felt that they use bots and all profiles are real human.

WYP - Will have to pay for every date and not everyone wants to get intimate. I have payed for casual dates, but that was with someone I really wanted to meet and to show my genuine interest. Ill do that only with someone I feel is a real deal and non-professional girl and I want to show that for me its not a transactional thing.

SugarDaddyMeets - Cheaper version of SA. If subscription fee is your main concern then you can give it a try and can still find same girls.

Offline Hobbit

I have tried all three sites in past. I found that regular SBs are on all these websites and I found many common profiles. Here is my take

Seeking Arrangement - Most expensive but I used it most because of better privacy on my own profile. I also prefer user interface and ways to verify profile, shows current location of girls (many claims to be in London but are out of UK). I also never felt that they use bots and all profiles are real human.

WYP - Will have to pay for every date and not everyone wants to get intimate. I have payed for casual dates, but that was with someone I really wanted to meet and to show my genuine interest. Ill do that only with someone I feel is a real deal and non-professional girl and I want to show that for me its not a transactional thing.

SugarDaddyMeets - Cheaper version of SA. If subscription fee is your main concern then you can give it a try and can still find same girls.

I have never used WYP. So what's the average rate they are wanting for coming out for drinks with?

Offline londonhunter008

I have never used WYP. So what's the average rate they are wanting for coming out for drinks with?

I used it few years back and it was around 50/100. But depends on the girl and what you want. I have been asked upto 200-300 pounds for a date in a fancy restaurant but I never used that option. 

For me it seemed more tough conversation. On SA, I can clearly state that I am looking for an intimate arrangement and even for casual meet I can have bit of fun(sitting closer, mild kissing, holding hand etc. there has been occasions when it got too intense just over drinks. I am lucky that we were not thrown out of the clubs ;) and if the girl seems too cold, I can take that as reason that there is not enough sexual chemistry to proceed for next date.

on WYP, it can be tricky as the girl would clearly state that this is platonic meet and all you may get is a date with girl. Who will eat and drink at your expenses and get more money on top.

Offline Hobbit

on WYP, it can be tricky as the girl would clearly state that this is platonic meet and all you may get is a date with girl. Who will eat and drink at your expenses and get more money on top.

Sounds off putting. I find entitled women as attractive as my hairy feet.  :thumbsdown:

Offline lisbonmidnight

I have tried all three sites in past. I found that regular SBs are on all these websites and I found many common profiles. Here is my take

Seeking Arrangement - Most expensive but I used it most because of better privacy on my own profile. I also prefer user interface and ways to verify profile, shows current location of girls (many claims to be in London but are out of UK). I also never felt that they use bots and all profiles are real human.

WYP - Will have to pay for every date and not everyone wants to get intimate. I have payed for casual dates, but that was with someone I really wanted to meet and to show my genuine interest. Ill do that only with someone I feel is a real deal and non-professional girl and I want to show that for me its not a transactional thing.

SugarDaddyMeets - Cheaper version of SA. If subscription fee is your main concern then you can give it a try and can still find same girls.

I've not tried SDM, but can confirm Seeking is definitely miles better than WYP, and a genuine and fair site, compared to all others I've tried.

I recently tried Secret Benefits, but realised (sadly too late) that it's simply a scam: no dates on the profile or messages, and filled with bots. You have no way of knowing whether someone logged in recently or two years ago (even though they might be showing as green online and/or have messaged you).

Think some fellow members have either got refunds from the site through their credit card providers, or been given free credits by the site when they raised it with support. Any tips on how they did this definitely welcome.

Offline stampjones

Im tried SDM last year. My sub just finished in December. Was three months for about seventy quid but I dont think I’ll go back. The girls that are on there are the same as seeking but there are waaaay less of them. I was away for the weekend at one point in November and was trying to arrange an SB so I was on there for about a week beforehand and there were literally 5 in total who were online in the entire period. London is better but there are still low numbers. In my 3 months I saw 3 girls. Normally in a seeking 1 month sub I’d see 5-10 from the sub. So although its cheaper and less restrictive to me it’s pretty much a waste of time.

Offline slidelikerojo


Pro SB Russian - offered me less but the normal price is 400 for an overnight

External Link/Members Only

Leana11 - 33


Offline AndrewLong

Has anyone met Jessi?  New profile but think I’ve seen her pics before

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline massagepuntingfan

Has anyone met Jessi?  New profile but think I’ve seen her pics before

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Been chatting to her on and off for a while. Seems a nice lady, I haven't pursued yet to meet but she's up for intimacy and ppm.

Offline martleto88

Has anyone met Jessi?  New profile but think I’ve seen her pics before

Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Looks like she is a sweet one but nothing to pull in certain situation if you know what i mean 🤭

Offline AffAlchemist

I have tried all three sites in past. I found that regular SBs are on all these websites and I found many common profiles. Here is my take

Seeking Arrangement - Most expensive but I used it most because of better privacy on my own profile. I also prefer user interface and ways to verify profile, shows current location of girls (many claims to be in London but are out of UK). I also never felt that they use bots and all profiles are real human.

WYP - Will have to pay for every date and not everyone wants to get intimate. I have payed for casual dates, but that was with someone I really wanted to meet and to show my genuine interest. Ill do that only with someone I feel is a real deal and non-professional girl and I want to show that for me its not a transactional thing.

SugarDaddyMeets - Cheaper version of SA. If subscription fee is your main concern then you can give it a try and can still find same girls.

ppmdates.com who I use for "events" and I say that loosely haha has finally launched there offering  (6 months late I think)
They are doing the marketing campaign this week so hopefully that should help the site grow but I reckon it will take time for them to get traction
disclosure: ive been to several events now so know the owner

Offline The Skip Guy

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I have been looking on seeking & found this lady and wondered if any of you have had any dealing with her?

External Link/Members Only

Please let me know

Thanks
Banned reason: Previously banned - Hammerguy
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Gameofthrones

I have been looking on seeking & found this lady and wondered if any of you have had any dealing with her?

External Link/Members Only

Please let me know

Thanks


I feel like the profile pic has been AI face swapped. Look at the eyes / eye lid area, it doen't look right. There are a lot of these on seeking now

Offline Lush1pot

External Link/Members Only - Natalia - Talia

Just to add to others above - I met this girl a few times last year.  Pics are accurate.  She likes to meet for a coffee first before organising a meet but it's worth the effort and a pleasant way to break the ice and relax.  She's very fit, lots of gym work.  I think it was 400 for a long evening - she did drink with me (not excessively) but doesn't smoke (neither do I).  Bedroom stuff was very good.  She's pretty uninhibited and submissive and takes a very decent pounding.  Came in nice lingerie and had made an effort.  Was happy with RO and gave very good OWO - clearly enjoys swallowing.  Got a bit bored and moved on (.....eventually found myself and absolute unicorn and sorry not sharing her lol).

Thanks for the info.
Did you not find her a bit overweight? I spoke to her years ago on the phone and she quoted me a minimum of £250 back then but she was based in east London and a meet never happened. Looks like she is a bit heavy from her pics and her Instagram account. £400 to £500 for many hours or an overnight with multiple cums isn’t bad value but I guess you also had to pay for a hotel? It feels to me like alot for a girl like this? Seems like you felt she was worth it though?

Offline massagepuntingfan

Thanks for the info.
Did you not find her a bit overweight? I spoke to her years ago on the phone and she quoted me a minimum of £250 back then but she was based in east London and a meet never happened. Looks like she is a bit heavy from her pics and her Instagram account. £400 to £500 for many hours or an overnight with multiple cums isn’t bad value but I guess you also had to pay for a hotel? It feels to me like alot for a girl like this? Seems like you felt she was worth it though?

I concur with the price - agreed £250 a few years back and never met for coffee. I do still see her updates on telegram, lots of videos of her in gym gear doing deadlifts. She doesn't look overweight at all, on the contrary she looks fit and strong with a lovely bum. Regretful I never took the plunge.

Offline Rory B Bellows

Would be helpful to know if anyone has seen or has any info on these ladies, will report back if I see them:

BridgetteRose: External Link/Members Only
Ladylove: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 05, 2025, 10:40:52 am by Rory B Bellows »

Offline bigden40

Would be helpful to know if anyone has seen or has any info on these ladies, will report back if I see them:

BridgetteRose: External Link/Members Only

Ladylove: External Link/Members Only

First one is your mailbox

Offline Rory B Bellows



Offline Rory B Bellows

Still inbox

It’s fixed on my original post - must be as link doesn’t say inbox. I’m getting worried now

Offline jb238

Would be helpful to know if anyone has seen or has any info on these ladies, will report back if I see them:

BridgetteRose: External Link/Members Only
Ladylove: External Link/Members Only

BridgettRose quoted me £800 ppm... laughed and moved on!

Offline martleto88

It’s fixed on my original post - must be as link doesn’t say inbox. I’m getting worried now

Fixed

Offline warmhands

Would be helpful to know if anyone has seen or has any info on these ladies, will report back if I see them:

BridgetteRose: External Link/Members Only
Ladylove: External Link/Members Only

Spoke to LadyLove a few months back, she asked for 600, no time constraints or anything, date and fun afterwards. Never met with her in the end as I found a more enticing offer.

Offline NightKid

BridgetteRose: External Link/Members Only
Ladylove: External Link/Members Only

I'd go with the 2nd myself if I had to choose, much fitter and showing far more down to earth energy despite seemingly expensive tastes whereas the first is just giving off stuck up vibes.  :timeout:

Offline Teejay

BridgettRose quoted me £800 ppm... laughed and moved on!
I see alot of older ladies asking for higher ppm.

Offline seed_sprayer

Thanks for the info.
Did you not find her a bit overweight? I spoke to her years ago on the phone and she quoted me a minimum of £250 back then but she was based in east London and a meet never happened. Looks like she is a bit heavy from her pics and her Instagram account. £400 to £500 for many hours or an overnight with multiple cums isn’t bad value but I guess you also had to pay for a hotel? It feels to me like alot for a girl like this? Seems like you felt she was worth it though?
No problem. I haven’t seen her instagram so can’t get a feel (you’re obviously better detective than me). I didn’t find her fat - muscular and “thicc” (if that’s the phrase). Looks great in doggy and reverse cg. Yes paid for hotel. Perhaps feels slightly expensive - but I wasn’t in habit of a crap date for 100 less if that makes sense. I didn’t repeat regularly because I wanted to try other options rather than it being underwhelming…

Offline paul_tall_

ppmdates.com who I use for "events" and I say that loosely haha has finally launched there offering  (6 months late I think)
They are doing the marketing campaign this week so hopefully that should help the site grow but I reckon it will take time for them to get traction
disclosure: ive been to several events now so know the owner
you are doing a good job of promoting the site. i find it strange as a new offering they are charging the sbs to message when other sites don't but thats my opinion

Offline PLeisure

you are doing a good job of promoting the site. i find it strange as a new offering they are charging the sbs to message when other sites don't but thats my opinion
Very good point...

That'll never work !!

Offline Cervixbanger

Very good point...

That'll never work !!

I think that SBs on sugardaddymeets.com can pay to be a ‘premium member’ if they want to initiate and message the guys there first without waiting to be contacted by them.

Offline Yung

you are doing a good job of promoting the site. i find it strange as a new offering they are charging the sbs to message when other sites don't but thats my opinion

It is dumb. Guys buy subscriptions when SB message them. The site will fail financially.

Offline Cervixbanger

I have never used WYP. So what's the average rate they are wanting for coming out for drinks with?

I have been an active WYP member for about a year and have paid between £50 - £150 for a first ‘meet and greet’ platonic date. Admittedly the £50 dates have been in the counties adjacent to Greater London. I usually offer £100 in London - that in my experience instantly weeds out all the entitled “princesses”. I only offer £150 if they are 9/10s (IMO) or have a particular look or something in their profile I find especially enticing.

Unless you’re in central London, the wining and dining on a first date need not be expensive. Last week I paid £50 at a well known carvery brand on a first date - I gave her the choice of restaurant, pub lunch or local carvery and she picked the latter. There was also a £100 first date fee. Three days later we had a second date without food at my place and I rogered her all evening for £250 and she is happy to stick with that figure in future. She is mid 20s - a good result to start 2025.

Offline AffAlchemist

you are doing a good job of promoting the site. i find it strange as a new offering they are charging the sbs to message when other sites don't but thats my opinion

well as I disclosed ive been to several events and I am trying to share as its in the ethos of the site surely
also it is free for SBs to msg and I have no financial interest in the site - like other sites they have the ability to be premium and msg more per day
use it if you want, dont use it if you dont want to, but dont shoot people down for sharing
if its a success then I benefit from more events and SBs if it fails then ill continue on my seeking and escort adventures elsewhere  :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2025, 12:05:14 pm by AffAlchemist »

Offline bigden40

Would it not be better if discussion (and promotion) of other SB type sites were captured in a separate thread e.g. “Alternatives to Seeking” or something like that?

That and continual requests for the latest discount code don’t half stink up this thread.

Offline AffAlchemist

Would it not be better if discussion (and promotion) of other SB type sites were captured in a separate thread e.g. “Alternatives to Seeking” or something like that?

That and continual requests for the latest discount code don’t half stink up this thread.

thats a good idea I would think  :drinks:
perhaps you can create one and self report the post to the mod team and see if they approve it? not sure if that is the best way to do it but makes sense doesn't it

Offline Link7

I see alot of older ladies asking for higher ppm.

Ditto. Have resubbed for the first time in a while and looks like inflation has gone haywire.

Quite often hearing quotes of 600 and above, including from women in their mid 30s and single mums. Hard to rationalise that sort of outlay when it's the same price as the high-end agencies, where you can pick a girl who looks straight out of a wank mag. Granted you get (a lot) more time on seeking though.

Offline martleto88

Ditto. Have resubbed for the first time in a while and looks like inflation has gone haywire.

Quite often hearing quotes of 600 and above, including from women in their mid 30s and single mums. Hard to rationalise that sort of outlay when it's the same price as the high-end agencies, where you can pick a girl who looks straight out of a wank mag. Granted you get (a lot) more time on seeking though.

If you give them they will keep the price high. If you don’t they wouldn’t. Simple sale tactics. If you are desperate you will pay. If you are not they will come down

Offline metalqaz

If you give them they will keep the price high. If you don’t they wouldn’t. Simple sale tactics. If you are desperate you will pay. If you are not they will come down

This is 100% true, had a 20 something quote 450 and I said I don’t offer more than 300. We left it at that, 2 months later she got in touch and agreed to 300. Granted it might not happen always but I’m following the simple rule of this is my max and I don’t exceed that

Offline Lone-punter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 469
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 8
External Link/Members Only - Natalia - Talia

Just to add to others above - I met this girl a few times last year.  Pics are accurate.  She likes to meet for a coffee first before organising a meet but it's worth the effort and a pleasant way to break the ice and relax.  She's very fit, lots of gym work.  I think it was 400 for a long evening - she did drink with me (not excessively) but doesn't smoke (neither do I).  Bedroom stuff was very good.  She's pretty uninhibited and submissive and takes a very decent pounding.  Came in nice lingerie and had made an effort.  Was happy with RO and gave very good OWO - clearly enjoys swallowing.  Got a bit bored and moved on (.....eventually found myself and absolute unicorn and sorry not sharing her lol).

I met this Columbian lass a few times in between lockdowns during the pandemic when she used to live East London. The arrangement was £250 for the first meet and £200 for any subsequent meet. She was friendly and chatty, used to talk a lot about her cousin who was also on the seeking. I ended up seeing the cousin a few times also via the Seeking, but that happened by chance, not that Natalia arranged it. The cousin later moved to AW.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: Iloveoral