Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 760923 times)

Online toddroman456

Any distinguishing features you noticed when you were with her? I’ve met her and find that very hard to believe

So if you met her why did you Not reply when the other poster asked ?

And what do you find hard to believe ?

What was your experience of her ?

Distinguishing features as in what kind ,  give an example ?

Offline Payyourwaymate

Any distinguishing features you noticed when you were with her? I’ve met her and find that very hard to believe

So you don't believe his full detailed post? Why don't you give your experience with her instead if you want to refute his post instead of trying to cast doubt with no input from yourself on your meet with her. It just makes it look like you are white knighting her and trying to invalidate his input which seems to be far more helpful than you saying you don't believe him and nothing else.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2024, 06:24:43 pm by Payyourwaymate »

Offline Magicman1122

Started dating a girl I met off seeking on a casual basis for the past few weeks. Probably not what everyone’s looking for but just to emphasise that there are some girls on there just out of boredom/curiosity rather than sugaring expectations. This girl is 25 and a 7/10, which is decent for good company and free regular sex. The less transactional, general chat approach can work well in this way. It takes a lot of digging to find such girls, admittedly.

Great to hear there are some hidden gems out there.  Can I ask did you start on a PPM basis and then decide to start dating or was it platonic from the start.

I have a regular that I am seeing on and off in the Thames Valley Region who I met originally on SA, Too date our meets have always been on a PPM basis.  Last week felt like we might be moving past that but I found it hard to row back from a PPM style arrangement.  Interested to know how things unfolded for you.

Offline Ron89

Great to hear there are some hidden gems out there.  Can I ask did you start on a PPM basis and then decide to start dating or was it platonic from the start.

I have a regular that I am seeing on and off in the Thames Valley Region who I met originally on SA, Too date our meets have always been on a PPM basis.  Last week felt like we might be moving past that but I found it hard to row back from a PPM style arrangement.  Interested to know how things unfolded for you.
No I didn’t mention money at any point and just spoke to her as if it was a dating app. Arranged a dinner/drinks meet and went from there. I didn’t fuck her until the third date so it wasn’t an instant win. She pays for rounds of drinks if I pay for dinner so it’s basically a dating situation. If this is what you’re after, don’t mention money/ppm etc at any point and just try and vibe naturally. It’s very unlikely to work with the hotter girls, would offer those ppm and anyone 7/10 or under give the natural approach a go.

Offline Boogzy

Met a petite Indian girl from London called MsKhan, looked about 26 in real life, asked ridiculously for 1k ppm but saw she was verified and real so told her I'd happily give her £600 and see her every fortnight. Met for drinks and spoke for about half an hour before heading to hotel and damnnnnnn she's a gem!! Absolutely no gag reflex and so petite, can really take a pounding, gave her £100 extra for anal too. Was worth every second and will see her again

Offline Boogzy

Forgot to mention the tits! Not good with sizes but they were hugeee

Online Garyhart

Met a petite Indian girl from London called MsKhan, looked about 26 in real life, asked ridiculously for 1k ppm but saw she was verified and real so told her I'd happily give her £600 and see her every fortnight. Met for drinks and spoke for about half an hour before heading to hotel and damnnnnnn she's a gem!! Absolutely no gag reflex and so petite, can really take a pounding, gave her £100 extra for anal too. Was worth every second and will see her again

Have you got a link for her you can post?

Offline paul_tall_

Have you got a link for her you can post?

Guess its this one External Link/Members Only MsKhan

her profile wording is rather off putting ...  i.e. "If you’re a real daddy send a transfer request
& a message of why your sending it and what I should do with it "

Offline Ron89

her profile wording is rather off putting ...  i.e. "If you’re a real daddy send a transfer request
It’s not her she’s denied having seen anyone irl

Offline stampjones

Yeah cos you’d never find an SB who said different things to different guys ;-)

Online toddroman456

Yeah cos you’d never find an SB who said different things to different guys ;-)

I've only had 2 other arrangements both paid £1000 ppm   

Anyone ?

Lol

Offline Boogzy

Was definitely her, don't know why she's denied it.. probably paranoid as she told me she just started this recently and was really keen on keeping things discreet, I saw her on Sunday

Offline Boogzy

That's exactly the vibes I got but once I was speaking to her on WhatsApp it was alright, not to be rude but she's not the smartest of the bunch but she definitely makes up for it in person, rare to find real south Asian women on here

Offline Ron89

Was definitely her, don't know why she's denied it.. probably paranoid as she told me she just started this recently and was really keen on keeping things discreet, I saw her on Sunday
Yea she’s admitted to that now. Wants 300 for a platonic meet, the ukp traffic has gone to her head and I’ve bowed out.

Online NightKid

That's exactly the vibes I got but once I was speaking to her on WhatsApp it was alright, not to be rude but she's not the smartest of the bunch but she definitely makes up for it in person, rare to find real south Asian women on here

Not from my experience, I get approached by south Asian women quite frequently plus as it so happens my current regular is of such nationality as well.

Offline Jazzy99

Would like to try out Seeking for a month but when do the deals come out?

Offline Jbob084

Anyone interacted with any of these two previously? Both seem very eager to meet, quoting 350-400. Seeming a bit too eager, so slightly skeptical.

Intel would be greatly appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline stampjones

Just sign up (without paying) and they’ll send you various offers. 33% usually comes after a few days. Failing that go back on here a few pages abd you’ll find a code that works

Offline southcoastpunter

but also read back this thread and also the one on the national page a bit and understand what seeking is good for and what its not good for. Its not a quick or cheap alternative to AW and it can be very time consuming. A quick and useful start is ask yourself what are you looking for? just sex or something a bit more than just that?

Offline Evildog101

If you just want sex. Then SA not the way to go.  With the hotels, travel, food and drinks amd her allowance. It easy can reach to what would pay for 1 months punting.   Then there is the time invested... unless u meeting a semi pro , lifer on SA who like wise treats the guys as clients.   

I met a baby who was too much as non stop messaging and always wanting to meet up and felt like she wanted a friend .. where as just wanted a lay.  So my best advice is to ask yourself what you want . 

Offline sugardaddy0511

Yea she’s admitted to that now. Wants 300 for a platonic meet, the ukp traffic has gone to her head and I’ve bowed out.
and she blocked her profile after sharing her phone number. That’s typical working girl behaviour! Though she claims to be a web designer . Not totally south Asian as mixed Pakistani and Armenian

Offline Link7

Has anyone seen evidence that the girls are sharing info on SDs (I guess in the same way as we are on here) or know where they might be doing that?

Offline troubletrouble2021

Anyone interacted with any of these two previously? Both seem very eager to meet, quoting 350-400. Seeming a bit too eager, so slightly skeptical.

Intel would be greatly appreciated

This one quoted me £500 for meet with intimacy - it didn’t seem like good value so did not pursue….

Offline youngwolf994

Has anyone seen evidence that the girls are sharing info on SDs (I guess in the same way as we are on here) or know where they might be doing that?

Yes, they do it in private WhatsApp groups. They share photos too etc.

Offline Teejay

Yes, they do it in private WhatsApp groups. They share photos too etc.
and where or how do we find that group? Can someone tell ?

Offline MLawro93

Be a sugar baby and get invited?  :D

Offline Teejay

Be a sugar baby and get invited?  :D
hahah. Nah seriously I mean don't we all wanna know if our pictures or texts got shared in some random groups.

Offline paul_tall_

hahah. Nah seriously I mean don't we all wanna know if our pictures or texts got shared in some random groups.
was told also a private reddit group

Offline southcoastpunter

it started as a "safety" group - warning girls of male scammers, and dangerous guys etc (remember girls get scammed, guys not paying afterwards, boundary pushers etc) but i think its expanded well past its original intention. A couple of years ago i was chatting on WA to a girl about a M&G and making an arrangement. She asked me if i was seeing anyone else. i thought she meant as in an arrangement and said "no". she came straight back and called me a liar as she knew i was meeting Miss XXX for a M&G on Saturday night! I asked how she knew that and she told me about the WA group - apparently I had been discussed on there as i had set up 5 M&G's in a couple of days!

so i think its likely that our details (including any pics) might be being shared!

Offline massagepuntingfan

Prob best to keep some perspective otherwise some will start to think that every girl they speak to on seeking is part of this WhatsApp group. I fancy it's something the pro, long term SBs might join but the majority of SBs will be doing this independently I fancy.

Offline pantywetter

Any discount codes floating around at the minute?

I might have another go but not for £90 a month.

Offline youngwolf994

They do video call verification so it will be hard to get in unless you get a SB to do it for you.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
  • Reviews: 0

Maybe spend your time increasing your Review count. Your record in the 3 years of membership here is  :thumbsdown:

Offline updownandaround

They do video call verification so it will be hard to get in unless you get a SB to do it for you.

..or any girl that is game 😂

Offline southcoastpunter

based on what i was told a couple of years ago - it was by invitation only to the group and not that a girl could apply to join. I doubt that any SB who is a member will assist a guy to infiltrate the group! And what would be the benefit anyway?
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 02:30:41 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline yeahbaby

has anybody tried? is anybody on other similar sites? I've joined up to sdm and have seen some similar profiles. Seems very similar experience so far. Have moved a few to whastapp and will probably meet one or two for intro chat next week

Offline updownandaround

based on what i was told a couple of years ago - it was by invitation only to the group and not that a girl could apply to join. I doubt that any SB who is a member will assist a guy to infiltrate the group! And what would be the benefit anyway?

Any pro/semi pro will do whatever for enough money so not out of the question especially if you get on with them. So totally a possibility in my experience.

Offline MLawro93

Just as we use resources to gather intelligence and make an informed decision, I feel they are entitled to it as well.

As long as privacy is respected, I don't see an issue with their being splinter groups that people use to verify whether someone is genuine and safe.

Offline updownandaround

Just as we use resources to gather intelligence and make an informed decision, I feel they are entitled to it as well.

As long as privacy is respected, I don't see an issue with their being splinter groups that people use to verify whether someone is genuine and safe.

No problem at all with that core ethos. It's when these forums are weaponised that the problems start, sour grapes can often lead to being doxxed in these groups/forums. For example, let's say you can't agree a decent price, she goes high, you go low then you run the possibility of being doxxed as a "time waster" or a brokie when in reality it's a disagreement over unrealistic price expectations.

Offline MLawro93

No problem at all with that core ethos. It's when these forums are weaponised that the problems start, sour grapes can often lead to being doxxed in these groups/forums. For example, let's say you can't agree a decent price, she goes high, you go low then you run the possibility of being doxxed as a "time waster" or a brokie when in reality it's a disagreement over unrealistic price expectations.

In that case, trust the judgement of the new girl in future. People aren't dumb, and can read between the lines especially when they read something about you. If they do cancel a meet due to false intel, well, plenty more fish in the sea.

Also, avoid providing them too much information so anyone who does attempt to doxx you, has nothing to go on  :D

Offline southcoastpunter

Any pro/semi pro will do whatever for enough money so not out of the question especially if you get on with them. So totally a possibility in my experience.

do you have actual experience of this? - as my strong understanding was that any girl doing anything like that would be kicked out of the group!

Offline updownandaround

In that case, trust the judgement of the new girl in future. People aren't dumb, and can read between the lines especially when they read something about you. If they do cancel a meet due to false intel, well, plenty more fish in the sea.

Also, avoid providing them too much information so anyone who does attempt to doxx you, has nothing to go on  :D

A very valid point but too many think with their dicks and overshare, hopefully a warning to anyone on here who is inclined to give out too many deets.

Offline updownandaround

do you have actual experience of this? - as my strong understanding was that any girl doing anything like that would be kicked out of the group!

I do indeed have direct experience of this.

The other trend on some of these forums is to belittle the men they meet and often brag about how much they managed to scam or how little they managed to do to get the money. So I think at least some of the forums have evolved from a "safety" concept to something else.

Offline MLawro93

I do indeed have direct experience of this.

The other trend on some of these forums is to belittle the men they meet and often brag about how much they managed to scam or how little they managed to do to get the money. So I think at least some of the forums have evolved from a "safety" concept to something else.

People like that are ones to avoid in every walk of life. Shame there is no filter option that is accurate  :lol: just got to trust your gut

Offline Punting2022

let them have their whatsapp group.
We have UKP to discuss them too

Offline bigden40

The idea that there is “a” WhatsApp group is a red herring.

There will be many WhatsApp, telegram, Reddit, etc groups.  The majority will be small.  I’m in a bunch of groups discussing SBs, but they have limited usefulness and a tendency to fizzle out. 

The majority of SBs will not be on groups at all, but the more pro they are the more likely they are to be sharing intel.

Best approach is to not give it a second thought.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 09:39:36 pm by bigden40 »

Online toddroman456

And just like SOME people on UKP,   when they do find someone good, they wont tell anyone about that person from fear of competition.

obviously on here there is caution not to give your self away as the SB or SP might read it or find out and work out who we are.

the anonymity on here is far superior where as according to this post who ever it is governing the chat will have seen the persons face and got a WhatsApp number.

I'm sure they get pissed off when another SB says I got him for £X more than you  or took me to THIS restaurant etc etc

as long as you are a Good clean straight person I don't think you will need to worry

I have made friends with 6 or 7  SB's where no sex came of our meet and a friendship evolved instead,   4 of them are good friends and never ask me for anything. some have been SB's for nearly 5 years. I have been friends with for 2 years now and tell me all the things that have happened and happen   I have just txt them all today not mention why I asked and not one has ever been offered to join such a thing.

the only time they are contacted by other women on the site is when the person is trying to entice them into prostitution,  invite to a party where men will be and expecting the girl to have sex if the man like them or trying to organise a threesome for their sugar daddy, shit like that

Offline Link7

Interesting feedback, thanks all. Like others, it became clear to me that i've been discussed somewhere and multiple SBs were privy to it. Appreciate it's true there'll be lots of little gossip groups but seems like there might be a main one, at least in London. Not much I can do about it. We are by definition a community of risk takers so I guess this is part of the various risks we have to manage. But it's a timely reminder to keep my guard up a bit more and not assume anything you put online will necessarily remain private.

I appreciate in principle SBs have no less right to share notes than we do. The issue of course is mudslinging and reputational damage. People on seeking have all sorts of ulterior motives and often times will chat shit about you when you did nothing wrong. Not saying that doesn't happen here, but it will be more prevalent in the girls' groups imo.

Online Gentlelovemaking

There are well know platforms where women discuss men they meet on dating apps. I concur with Link 7 we all need to keep our guard up. These platforms have ruined online dating and if you do some research you’ll find that men aren’t dating much nowadays and I would say part of that is because of the discussion platforms women use to share information.

When not if SB’s have mainstream platforms where our pics are posted and we are discussed I believe it will have serious consequences for users of sites such as SA.

Online toddroman456

There are well know platforms where women discuss men they meet on dating apps. I concur with Link 7 we all need to keep our guard up. These platforms have ruined online dating and if you do some research you’ll find that men aren’t dating much nowadays and I would say part of that is because of the discussion platforms women use to share information.

When not if SB’s have mainstream platforms where our pics are posted and we are discussed I believe it will have serious consequences for users of sites such as SA.

Definitely,    imagine finally meeting a woman you want to marry and settle down and she researchers on one of these platforms and opens up a whole can of worms from your/our past.

Or even your current wife or girlfriend.

It's really hitting home for me is this topic