Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035168 times)

Offline robbie54321

Seen her before, over a year ago
She’s not an escort. Has a great body, 19 years old, pretty dam good in bed. She’s not a chatter but she’s she’s nice enough
£400 I paid and she was straight to it.


Offline finn5555

Seen her before, over a year ago
She’s not an escort. Has a great body, 19 years old, pretty dam good in bed. She’s not a chatter but she’s she’s nice enough
£400 I paid and she was straight to it.

Who you referring to then 🤷‍♂️

Offline CroPunter

Oh they are difficult to find and yes it takes time. For me, typically 2- 3 months or so. That is in part because i am am fussy on the type of lady ( i like slim or petite, no fake boobs, no filled lips, no big ass) and who wants to and is actually avaialble to do the things i want to do together. Many say they  want to travel with you but actaully aren't avaialble to do so. But its also because as you say CroPunter many now have a PPM mindset and i don't do PPM's (on the basis that if they are PPMing you, they are probably PPMing many others too.

I usually do 2 or 3 platonic "dates" (unpaid) first to test the "connection" and ensure we click and like/want the same things before making an arrangement - obviuosly some things need to be discussed and agreed including how often we will meet  - ie twice a month or 4 times a month etc and the sort of things we do. I do 3 or 4 times a month and usually overnight at my place - unless we are away on a trip, or city break etc.

it is bloody hard to find these ladies now, but its still possible. I have had 4 long term arrangement over the last 4 years or so and with 3 of them i knew in advance when it would come to an end - because of her visa, or leaving University etc so was able to plan ahead and look for the next one in plenty of time. I am now on number 5 and about 4 months in. But maybe i should add that number 4 and number 5 are not London based as i don't come to London so much these days - but i still get a fair number of London ladies contacting me when i am looking. (my account is deactivated when i am not looking)

so keep looking and maybe try just "dating" a few - meal and chat only, no pay/allowance/PPM and no sex. I make that clear - a few ladies want paying for a platonic meet and i just politely decline those but some also want a "proper connection" and are happy to invest an hour or two of their time, especially if they are getting taken to a nice restaurant.  its hard work but it work for me! Good luck!

Yes, I do agree with you 100% on this, I do everything the same as you write in the post.  My observation is that number of girls who are looking this type of arrangement is a lot smaller comparing 2 years ago. 80% girls that I chat with wish to do PPM, and girls that are looking for weekly/monthly allowance they have ppm mindset too. Like they are expecting £300 per week, and if we see each other 2 times per week on that particular week it would be £700  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and how is that different from PPM ?!


Offline wirehair

Looking for any current recommendations here for London.

I am into Chinese girls (literally!) and wondered is anyone could suggest a "reasonably priced" PPM one - say up to 350? I am talking to one on Whatsapp now and she's gorgeous but I cant get her to shift from wanting £750 for a meet not including overnight  :scare: I can hopefully get two or three for that!

Any positive leads welcome! Many thanks you guys and happy to report back about any positives.

Offline tazz

External Link/Members Only

I was referring to this 🙂

Has 24 on her profile, i offered £250 a meet, how long did you spend with her

Offline robbie54321

External Link/Members Only

She’s 19,
I saw her a few times, didn’t do the whole seeking date, dinner and drinks thing, just saw her for sex,
Spent no more than 45mins with her, my choice.
If you’re looking for a wine and dine kind of girl a 18 year old (that’s what she was when I saw her)  isn’t for me🙂

Offline MLawro93

External Link/Members Only

She’s 19,
I saw her a few times, didn’t do the whole seeking date, dinner and drinks thing, just saw her for sex,
Spent no more than 45mins with her, my choice.
If you’re looking for a wine and dine kind of girl a 18 year old (that’s what she was when I saw her)  isn’t for me🙂

Profile says 24, why does she lie about her age? Also, there is a baby in one of those photos, and what appears to be another woman in the background.  :lol: Also, are all the photos her as she does look fairly different in some of them. Profile has existed since 2019.

Offline Hendrix-fan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 35
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
Looking for any current recommendations here for London.

I am into Chinese girls (literally!) and wondered is anyone could suggest a "reasonably priced" PPM one - say up to 350? I am talking to one on Whatsapp now and she's gorgeous but I cant get her to shift from wanting £750 for a meet not including overnight  :scare: I can hopefully get two or three for that!

Any positive leads welcome! Many thanks you guys and happy to report back about any positives.

PM me
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline robbie54321


Profile says 24, why does she lie about her age? Also, there is a baby in one of those photos, and what appears to be another woman in the background.  :lol: Also, are all the photos her as she does look fairly different in some of them. Profile has existed since 2019.


I don’t know why she’s saying she’s 24 and maybe she got the profile from someone else. Ask her how old she is and why she’s decided to put a picture up with a baby in it. I’m saying that I’ve seen her and she was 18 last year…and she didn’t have a baby then.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
PM me



be careful mate - asking for PM's is against the rules and can get you a (temporary) ban - see rule 33.

Offline wirehair

PM me

Yup no - you‘ll get banned! Best just post links here if you can. Oh and profile name too otherwise is best. Cheers!

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0

Offline tazz

Anyone seen SpicyMargaritaxo seems to have different sorts of photos, into DLDG External Link/Members Only

Offline cvucs88

Anyone knows why on any link I press from this thread (seeking links) I get this? (attached)



Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Yung

Anyone knows why on any link I press from this thread (seeking links) I get this? (attached)



Hidden Image/Members Only

It means what it says it means. Maybe the girl has deactivated her profile. Maybe she has blocked you or you blocked her.

Offline cvucs88

I haven`t being in contact with any of them....and I receive it at every single link, not only at few

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,083
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
I haven`t being in contact with any of them....and I receive it at every single link, not only at few

Why have you not made any Reviews in nearly 3 years being a member?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 06:59:03 pm by 90125 »

Offline CroPunter

It means what it says it means. Maybe the girl has deactivated her profile. Maybe she has blocked you or you blocked her.

There is a way to figure it out what is the case  :D :D :D :D if you exchanged some messages with her you are able to figure it out

PAY ATTENTION NOW !!!

- if she blocked you at the end of text messages you will see
   Unable to send a message as user is no longer active.

- if she deactivated her profile at the end of text messages you will see
   The user's account has been deactivated.

- if you blocked her
   You have permanently blocked this member.

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only babygirl

Does anyone have any info about this one?

Offline deg_dilemma

Guys

New to Seeking and got a temp ban when asking for advice earlier (was thinking PM would save spam here but anyway) -  I'm wondering, what do you look out for to see if a profile is real or a scam?

For example: External Link/Members Only

She shows her face but otherwise is a generic profile. Is the only way to find out, to contact and go through the motions? Or have you learned a better and quicker way to filter out the fakes and scams?

Happy enough to do some legwork but of course if I can learn from the hive then all the better

Offline bigden40

Guys

New to Seeking and got a temp ban when asking for advice earlier (was thinking PM would save spam here but anyway) -  I'm wondering, what do you look out for to see if a profile is real or a scam?

For example: External Link/Members Only

She shows her face but otherwise is a generic profile. Is the only way to find out, to contact and go through the motions? Or have you learned a better and quicker way to filter out the fakes and scams?

Happy enough to do some legwork but of course if I can learn from the hive then all the better

I don’t see any particular red flags in the profile.  I think you need to see how the conversation goes.

Offline Gentlelovemaking



Any info on the following members, trying to negotiate PPM’s
« Last Edit: December 05, 2023, 10:49:30 pm by Gentlelovemaking »


Offline Gentlelovemaking

Links to your inbox

Thanks can you delete the links in your quote for me

Offline Gentlelovemaking


Offline martini2429

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Any info on the members above

Trying to negotiate PPM’s

It helps if you put profile names to the links, people who have interacted with them are more likely to respond if you do, saves everyone clicking on the link

 :drinks:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

It helps if you put profile names to the links, people who have interacted with them are more likely to respond if you do, saves everyone clicking on the link

 :drinks:

Thanks profile names below:

Ldn_21

Fitness_Girlie

Offline DeanoDeano

Is the second one out in south west London / teddington?

Mid 30s?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is the second one out in south west London / teddington?

Mid 30s?

Yes she is  any info ?

Offline massagepuntingfan

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Any info on the members above

Trying to negotiate PPM’s


I spoke to the first link - Fitness girl a couple of years ago, maybe longer - she's expensive and been doing this for a few years. At the time my limit was £250ppm and her counter was much higher(£500 I think)  and she wasn't prepared to negotiate.

Offline Gentlelovemaking


I spoke to the first link - Fitness girl a couple of years ago, maybe longer - she's expensive and been doing this for a few years. At the time my limit was £250ppm and her counter was much higher(£500 I think)  and she wasn't prepared to negotiate.

Did you talk about any specifics like what she does and doesn’t like. If she’s hosts and length of time for a meeting ?

Offline Punting2022


I spoke to the first link - Fitness girl a couple of years ago, maybe longer - she's expensive and been doing this for a few years. At the time my limit was £250ppm and her counter was much higher(£500 I think)  and she wasn't prepared to negotiate.

Seasoned seeking girls never negotiate. They know a no to you, someone else will say yes.
Students mostly gone back home now for xmas breaks. May get a few who want xmas pressies at a cheap rate

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Seasoned seeking girls never negotiate. They know a no to you, someone else will say yes.
Students mostly gone back home now for xmas breaks. May get a few who want xmas pressies at a cheap rate

I’m fine paying the prices quoted, my one caveat is some girls have pro vibes on there and at £500 PPM a pro is probably better value. Some girls engage more in convo etc and want to have a good time which is what I want from the site and more inclined to go with these options.

Offline wirehair

Looking for any current recommendations here for London.

I am into Chinese girls (literally!) and wondered is anyone could suggest a "reasonably priced" PPM one - say up to 350? I am talking to one on Whatsapp now and she's gorgeous but I cant get her to shift from wanting £750 for a meet not including overnight  :scare: I can hopefully get two or three for that!

Any positive leads welcome! Many thanks you guys and happy to report back about any positives.

Still looking for any suggestions on this. Either there isn’t much out there or you horny guys are keeping them to yourselves! Funnily enough I’m enjoying the chat with the £750 one thinking it might be my (expensive) Chinese Christmas treat  ;)
« Last Edit: December 06, 2023, 04:12:15 pm by wirehair »

Offline finn5555

I am wondering if it is worth paying another months sub with Christmas approaching or wait until January  :unknown: :unknown:

Any advise

Offline massagepuntingfan

Did you talk about any specifics like what she does and doesn’t like. If she’s hosts and length of time for a meeting ?

Nope never got that far although was yonks ago so can't recall clearly. I just remember that the price was the sticking point.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Nope never got that far although was yonks ago so can't recall clearly. I just remember that the price was the sticking point.

Do you reckon she’d have taken £400?

Offline Crockers

I am wondering if it is worth paying another months sub with Christmas approaching or wait until January  :unknown: :unknown:

Any advise

I asked the same question earlier. Was told that it doesn't matter, it's pot luck.

Offline londonroad

I am wondering if it is worth paying another months sub with Christmas approaching or wait until January  :unknown: :unknown:

Any advise

It does depend upon what you are looking for.
If it is one offs, in my experience, wait until mid Jan - it is around then that the SBs start getting short of cash. If it is something long term wait until early Jan. I have found over the Christmas period is the worst time to find a new SB.

Offline finn5555

It does depend upon what you are looking for.
If it is one offs, in my experience, wait until mid Jan - it is around then that the SBs start getting short of cash. If it is something long term wait until early Jan. I have found over the Christmas period is the worst time to find a new SB.

I tend to go for long term so yes I think I will wait cheers  :drinks:

Offline NightKid

I am wondering if it is worth paying another months sub with Christmas approaching or wait until January  :unknown: :unknown:

Any advise

Do it if you've any messages from someone you're hot for or see anyone you can't stop looking at, just got dropped a couple of lines from a few ladies who turn me on to no end so I'm back again as I've learnt not to wait for the iron to cool.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Is it just my experience or do most girls want to meet asap as supposed to talking getting to know you ?

Offline Punting2022

It does depend upon what you are looking for.
If it is one offs, in my experience, wait until mid Jan - it is around then that the SBs start getting short of cash. If it is something long term wait until early Jan. I have found over the Christmas period is the worst time to find a new SB.

Yes everyone is busy etc. Plus xmas parties are the best time to find a casual fling etc.

Offline nightpunter12

External Link/Members Only - MysticAngie

Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks

Offline tj87354

Thanks profile names below:

Ldn_21

Fitness_Girlie

I had some lengthy convo with Fitness Girlie too. I think we got to a price of around £400 for a couple of hours, but she wanted 100 in deposit before meeting which I wasn't prepared to do so never went through with it.

Offline Punting2022

External Link/Members Only
prosse vibes, wants 600 ppm. Only a few hours, Not a whole day or overnight.
She contacted me, Otherwise not very attractive

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I had some lengthy convo with Fitness Girlie too. I think we got to a price of around £400 for a couple of hours, but she wanted 100 in deposit before meeting which I wasn't prepared to do so never went through with it.

Thanks for this, will help with my negotiations. Was the convo recent ?

Offline bigden40

External Link/Members Only
prosse vibes, wants 600 ppm. Only a few hours, Not a whole day or overnight.
She contacted me, Otherwise not very attractive

Found her to be a complete waste of time.  Had her lined up for a meet before she reprofiled, at a much lower PPM, but comms went to shit as the day approached.  Then said she just wanted to sell content.

Offline danx235

Guys

New to Seeking and got a temp ban when asking for advice earlier (was thinking PM would save spam here but anyway) -  I'm wondering, what do you look out for to see if a profile is real or a scam?

For example: External Link/Members Only

She shows her face but otherwise is a generic profile. Is the only way to find out, to contact and go through the motions? Or have you learned a better and quicker way to filter out the fakes and scams?

Happy enough to do some legwork but of course if I can learn from the hive then all the better

Hi there sorry long time lurker not posted. I can vouch that Ella is real in her late twenties and wants 300 but did for me for 200