Author Topic: Seeking.com (London)  (Read 2035720 times)

Offline Trenlover

But have you met anyone 🤷‍♂️ it’s not as good as it once was in there

2016 - 2018 was the golden age for seeking, I met so many girls in those days and easily £150-200. Had few attractive regulars too.

But last few times Ive joined has been waste of time.  VERY hard to find anything for under 300 now

Im certain its because theres far more men on there now and when they are all offering a hotel meet for £200 girls start asking for more money. Once word got out that disgruntled AW punters were getting cute civvie student girls for £150-200 including overnights the jig was up.  I saw a post on twitter/X not too long ago revealing just how imbalanced the sex ratios are on "dating" apps and theres always many more men than women. I expect seeking is no different these days, even if we have to pay.   

I have no doubt theres many more men looking to pay for sex on seeking than there are women willing to sell sex.


Offline tazz

Exchanged messages and chatted with External Link/Members Only

Did a video chat, she seemed a bit passive nit that interested. get messages from her asking to confirm a meet then one with my rent is due can i send £50.00 No doubt a scammer

Offline Teejay

2016 - 2018 was the golden age for seeking, I met so many girls in those days and easily £150-200. Had few attractive regulars too.

But last few times Ive joined has been waste of time.  VERY hard to find anything for under 300 now

Im certain its because theres far more men on there now and when they are all offering a hotel meet for £200 girls start asking for more money. Once word got out that disgruntled AW punters were getting cute civvie student girls for £150-200 including overnights the jig was up.  I saw a post on twitter/X not too long ago revealing just how imbalanced the sex ratios are on "dating" apps and theres always many more men than women. I expect seeking is no different these days, even if we have to pay.   

I have no doubt theres many more men looking to pay for sex on seeking than there are women willing to sell sex.
true. I joined SA in 2021 and still got lucky and still seeing my 2 regular super hot 9/10  both 24yrs old for £200ppm. And I've noticed prices gone very high and not liking it tbh

Offline Hobbit

Has anyone seen these two? They seem quite nice but I get a pro vibe from them as they say that they work from hotels occasionally. They also sound too good to be true in terms of costs etc.

Twofriends
London
External Link/Members Only

Offline Trenlover

Has anyone seen these two? They seem quite nice but I get a pro vibe from them as they say that they work from hotels occasionally. They also sound too good to be true in terms of costs etc.

Twofriends
London
External Link/Members Only

my advice is NEVER do a 3som with 2 girls unless you know one of them very well.

your at a big risk of scamming, robbing, blackmail , false rape claims etc when theres 2 of them.

Offline Hobbit

my advice is NEVER do a 3som with 2 girls unless you know one of them very well.

your at a big risk of scamming, robbing, blackmail , false rape claims etc when theres 2 of them.

This is exactly my concern and why I am asking if anyone has seen them.
I certainly don't want to be scammed or mugged. My gut instincts are telling me it's too good to be true, and I could end up in shit.

But you know how it is when the dick takes over.

Offline tazz

For a threesome just find one SB whose good and has a friend or friends who are also on the site, i've met quite a few who told me about friends of there's on the site, although they had other arrangements some would have done a threesome had i gone for it.

One SB i once did a session with told me she did a session with a guy on the site and another SB he found, so can try that.

Offline massagepuntingfan

Pam: External Link/Members Only

It's a new profile, not sure what her previous name was. Chatting to her about meeting.
Has anyone seen? She calls herself Maya. Cant work out if she gives off post-op vibes. Lives in Regents Park.

Offline Cunning Punt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,634
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
2016 - 2018 was the golden age for seeking, I met so many girls in those days and easily £150-200. Had few attractive regulars too.

But last few times Ive joined has been waste of time.  VERY hard to find anything for under 300 now


Indeed, though I would extend that 'golden' period. I only joined SA mid-2018 and had regular meets at 150-200 in SE and London until 2020 when COVID hit. I had one regular which tied me over for a year or so but I found that it was increasingly a struggle.

SE is now dead and I have given up trying to connect with London SBs for various reasons. So if guys are struggling to get anywhere in London, which has a vast number of girls signed up to SA compared to elsewhere in the country then that truly is a damning indictment of Seeking now.



Offline stampjones

Indeed, though I would extend that 'golden' period. I only joined SA mid-2018 and had regular meets at 150-200 in SE and London until 2020 when COVID hit. I had one regular which tied me over for a year or so but I found that it was increasingly a struggle.

SE is now dead and I have given up trying to connect with London SBs for various reasons. So if guys are struggling to get anywhere in London, which has a vast number of girls signed up to SA compared to elsewhere in the country then that truly is a damning indictment of Seeking now.
I genuinely dont see it. As far as I can tell it hasnt changed too much. Sure prices have gone up and there are the irritating picture sellers to contend with but basically it’scthe same as its always been imo (I think Ive been on since 20-7/18)

Offline bigden40

Indeed, though I would extend that 'golden' period. I only joined SA mid-2018 and had regular meets at 150-200 in SE and London until 2020 when COVID hit. I had one regular which tied me over for a year or so but I found that it was increasingly a struggle.

SE is now dead and I have given up trying to connect with London SBs for various reasons. So if guys are struggling to get anywhere in London, which has a vast number of girls signed up to SA compared to elsewhere in the country then that truly is a damning indictment of Seeking now.

Yeah, it couldn’t possibly be an indictment of the guys that are struggling.


Offline MLawro93

Prices have gone up, the girls are the same, but perhaps a few more pros these days. Certain girls know they can ask for more, as someone will pay. For many, it's just extra cash, so the incentive to lower their prices isn't there.

Always verify before meeting someone though, so a video or phone call and never pay a deposit.

Offline Flush

Prices have gone up, the girls are the same, but perhaps a few more pros these days. Certain girls know they can ask for more, as someone will pay. For many, it's just extra cash, so the incentive to lower their prices isn't there.

Always verify before meeting someone though, so a video or phone call and never pay a deposit.

Exactly, it's a suppliers market. More guys, less ladies and no incentive to reduce prices. Lots of guys are willing to pay above market for ladies that as recently as 2-3 years ago would accept £150/£200. Ironically, at the moment I only get freebies or £300 meets. And I mean freebies loosely, you still wine and dine them 😂 But with £300 you will hit the mark 60% of time and £500 mostly 90% of the time.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
comment about whether something was better a number of years ago is irrevevant - no one can go back to what it might have been, we can only live in the "now" and in the future. Its like saying "thailand isn't what it was 5 years ago" - not very helpful as you can go to thailand 5 years ago, only now and next month/year.

same with Seeking - its how it is NOW that is important, especially to guys who are maybe thinking of trying it. Guys who currently use it will have their own view on how they find it.

Offline CroPunter

Exactly, it's a suppliers market. More guys, less ladies and no incentive to reduce prices. Lots of guys are willing to pay above market for ladies that as recently as 2-3 years ago would accept £150/£200. Ironically, at the moment I only get freebies or £300 meets. And I mean freebies loosely, you still wine and dine them 😂 But with £300 you will hit the mark 60% of time and £500 mostly 90% of the time.

I disagree, it is a buyers market. Many of them if they don't do PPMs would not be able to pay the rent or buy the food. And you can always go to AW or vivastreet and pay an escort.

Your willingness to walk away is basicly your key ingredient here. The last week one SB aproached me and ask for 350, I told her that I paid 150-200, and there was been a pause in the conversation for about 15 minutes, and I told her that I made arrangement with other girl for £200 for that evening, and she told me that she could do £200 too. And we had it for £200, few days after however when I ask her shall we meet again she said no that all other SD are paying £350.

So as you have the urge to empty your balls they have urge for that (extra) money. You have the alternative to find pussy somewhere else, they don't have that luxury unless they go pro, but then they can't pick and choose who they are going to see ;)

Offline Teejay

Exactly, it's a suppliers market. More guys, less ladies and no incentive to reduce prices. Lots of guys are willing to pay above market for ladies that as recently as 2-3 years ago would accept £150/£200. Ironically, at the moment I only get freebies or £300 meets. And I mean freebies loosely, you still wine and dine them 😂 But with £300 you will hit the mark 60% of time and £500 mostly 90% of the time.
when you say freebies, what sort of age range you get freebies from? I last week I could get one freebie from 30 something but she was FAT and I declined.

Offline Jeffpike

comment about whether something was better a number of years ago is irrevevant - no one can go back to what it might have been, we can only live in the "now" and in the future. Its like saying "thailand isn't what it was 5 years ago" - not very helpful as you can go to thailand 5 years ago, only now and next month/year.

same with Seeking - its how it is NOW that is important, especially to guys who are maybe thinking of trying it. Guys who currently use it will have their own view on how they find it.

Its a totally relevant perspective. Its a punters condition to compare then and now.

Offline Trenlover

I disagree, it is a buyers market. Many of them if they don't do PPMs would not be able to pay the rent or buy the food. And you can always go to AW or vivastreet and pay an escort.

Your willingness to walk away is basicly your key ingredient here. The last week one SB aproached me and ask for 350, I told her that I paid 150-200, and there was been a pause in the conversation for about 15 minutes, and I told her that I made arrangement with other girl for £200 for that evening, and she told me that she could do £200 too. And we had it for £200, few days after however when I ask her shall we meet again she said no that all other SD are paying £350.



Unless your a multi-millionaire the sex market has never been in favor of men. But I do agree the price depends on who is chasing who. 

I had an on/off arrangement with a chinese girl for 5 years, we knew each other very well but when i was horny and wanted sex now, the price was £150-£200.

When she was desperate for cash to pay for something I would say "im low on money now" and she would accept £80-£120





Offline Flush

when you say freebies, what sort of age range you get freebies from? I last week I could get one freebie from 30 something but she was FAT and I declined.

I don't actively look for freebies, they just sort of happen and they are of different ages from 25 to 35. When I offer money after the meet some of them get offended. Not all ladies on SA are after PPM, some want a relationship with a rich guy. None of the birds are fat.

Offline CroPunter

Unless your a multi-millionaire the sex market has never been in favor of men. But I do agree the price depends on who is chasing who. 

I had an on/off arrangement with a chinese girl for 5 years, we knew each other very well but when i was horny and wanted sex now, the price was £150-£200.

When she was desperate for cash to pay for something I would say "im low on money now" and she would accept £80-£120

As I said you do have an alternative :) you can find plenty of girls for 100 ph on aw and vivastreet. Also my the first encounter with SA was purely chasing for PPMs, and I got sometimes high prices, however the second time I joined, I was looking some sort of "relationship with financial support" and my profile was set up in that sort that I was looking for monogamous, romance, true love and all this kind of stuff  :cool: and many girls that I had ppm first time they contacted me again seeking for ppm, and when I was denning them I saw a huge price dump for e.g. one girl that I paid once 400 ppm offered it to me for 150. And I notice whoever first mention PPM is on the losing side :D

Offline CroPunter

I don't actively look for freebies, they just sort of happen and they are of different ages from 25 to 35. When I offer money after the meet some of them get offended. Not all ladies on SA are after PPM, some want a relationship with a rich guy. None of the birds are fat.

Those girls exists, some of the girls would explicitly say they are not looking for PPM or paid sex. So far I had 4 of them  :dance: you just wine and dine them, taking them to a multiple dates ;) you are treating them as potential girlfriends. And it can lead to a sex in 1-3 dates. But it depends what are you chasing. Of course all of them are looking for a rich guy that can provide you can be on the right track.

One of recent date was with a girl that her flatmate made for her, and her flatmate got engaged recently with a sugar daddy, and they met on seeking so guys it is all about proper research and digging :D

Offline Teejay

Those girls exists, some of the girls would explicitly say they are not looking for PPM or paid sex. So far I had 4 of them  :dance: you just wine and dine them, taking them to a multiple dates ;) you are treating them as potential girlfriends. And it can lead to a sex in 1-3 dates. But it depends what are you chasing. Of course all of them are looking for a rich guy that can provide you can be on the right track.

One of recent date was with a girl that her flatmate made for her, and her flatmate got engaged recently with a sugar daddy, and they met on seeking so guys it is all about proper research and digging :D
ohh damn. Imagine if she's gone through 100's of SD and getting engaged with a SD lol but salute for that guy who accepted her.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 01:14:05 pm by Teejay »

Offline CroPunter

ohh damn. Imagine if she's gone through 100's of SD and getting engaged with a SD lol but salute for that guy who accepted her.

Well yeah you will never know, even for a civie you will never know, now days some regular girl from tinder/bumble/hinge can have 50-60 body counts per year no problem and you will never find out. One of mine long time exclusive she was complexly unexperienced and before me she had sex twice in her life. I was able to notice that, and teach her how to do some things.

What a girl should say about me, I have triple digits of regular girls where I did not pay for the sex, and with prossie/SBs i think I'm close to a 1000. I'm not bragging however, if a girl would find out my real body count I'm not sure that she would like it at all.

Offline wirehair



Your willingness to walk away is basicly your key ingredient here. The last week one SB aproached me and ask for 350, I told her that I paid 150-200, and there was been a pause in the conversation for about 15 minutes, and I told her that I made arrangement with other girl for £200 for that evening, and she told me that she could do £200 too. And we had it for £200, few days after however when I ask her shall we meet again she said no that all other SD are paying £350.



Funny had the same experience the other weekend! It wasn’t a Chinese student girl was it? Was just wondering if that’s her MO

Offline CroPunter

Funny had the same experience the other weekend! It wasn’t a Chinese student girl was it? Was just wondering if that’s her MO

No, I had fun with white girl, she was born in Liverpool  ;)

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Its a totally relevant perspective. Its a punters condition to compare then and now.

how does that help anyone - and especially someone thinking about joining Seeking?

Nearly everything was better 5 or 10 years ago or sometime in the past - from music to punting to Seeking!. so what? that doesn't help the now or future! As far as Seeking goes, if you don't find it working for you now, then don't use it. Its quite simple. Go back to Aw or VS or agencies or whatever you think works for you. Seeking still works for me - although i have to work harder to make it work for me now than in the past. Threre are some practical tips on here from guys about how to get better value from Seeking - moaning that "it ain't as good as it used to be" won't help you or anyone else!

Offline Punting2022

when you say freebies, what sort of age range you get freebies from? I last week I could get one freebie from 30 something but she was FAT and I declined.

Do Freebies exist, I had a regular, never once got a freebie. In my case feelings actually made her ask for more, and i gave it all the time

Offline CroPunter

Do Freebies exist, I had a regular, never once got a freebie. In my case feelings actually made her ask for more, and i gave it all the time

It really depends on your attitude, how you approach them and how you treat them. At the end none of them would be free, you will always pay for restaurant, uber, maybe throw in some vacation etc.. but it won't be transactional like you are paying her per meet, or doing weekly or monthly allowance. The cheapest experience for me was a coffee, walking in the park, having a lunch/dinner at the pub near the river, little more romance in the park, uber to my place. in total it costed about 120-150 in all spendings for a full overnight.

However if you are curious what kind of girls you should look/chase for this type of adventure  :lol: let me give you few examples what might be a good candidate might looks like.

External Link/Members Only Imaani

External Link/Members Only Aileena

External Link/Members Only Amina29



Offline Punting2022

It really depends on your attitude, how you approach them and how you treat them. At the end none of them would be free, you will always pay for restaurant, uber, maybe throw in some vacation etc.. but it won't be transactional like you are paying her per meet, or doing weekly or monthly allowance. The cheapest experience for me was a coffee, walking in the park, having a lunch/dinner at the pub near the river, little more romance in the park, uber to my place. in total it costed about 120-150 in all spendings for a full overnight.

However if you are curious what kind of girls you should look/chase for this type of adventure  :lol: let me give you few examples what might be a good candidate might looks like.

External Link/Members Only Imaani

External Link/Members Only Aileena

External Link/Members Only Amina29

Thanks not in london lol. I guess up north they have cheaper Seeking ladies too. Same with escorts. Newcastle has some at 120 ph and are fit on the reviews i read

Offline CroPunter

Thanks not in london lol. I guess up north they have cheaper Seeking ladies too. Same with escorts. Newcastle has some at 120 ph and are fit on the reviews i read

Well I'm hunting in London right now  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm sorry I watched to many vampire movies recently) that is why I did not shared any London profile

However I will be a good lad and give you few hints there too.

External Link/Members Only Serena01

External Link/Members Only Lisa Louise

Also the point is to look at the profiles, and what they say and what they put like what kind of stuff they are looking for. None of them put stuff like open relationship, or NSA. And many of them explicitly say that are not looking for PPM. And as a rule of thumb the more serious her profile is the more likely you would have to put an effort like you met her on Tinder/Bumble/Badoo etc...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 10:37:08 pm by CroPunter »

Offline Punting2022

Well I'm hunting in London right now  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (I'm sorry I watched to many vampire movies recently) that is why I did not shared any London profile

However I will be a good lad and give you few hints there too.

External Link/Members Only Serena01

External Link/Members Only Lisa Louise

Also the point is to look at the profiles, and what they say and what they put like what kind of stuff they are looking for. None of them put stuff like open relationship, or NSA. And many of them explicitly say that are not looking for PPM. And as a rule of thumb the more serious her profile is the more likely you would have to put an effort like you met her on Tinder/Bumble/Badoo etc...

Yes, im out of practice now, been so long. Need to brush up on flirting chatting up skills lol.
Also if you see someone for a bit and you say you cant provide more money.
They then say their old one contacted them and can offer more. Is this a bluff. I made the mistake of offering more to keep seeing her.

In my ban on here, ive been thinking. Maybe i was too easy on the last one. Gave in
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 10:54:10 pm by Punting2022 »

Offline CroPunter

Yes, im out of practice now, been so long. Need to brush up on flirting chatting up skills lol.
Also if you see someone for a bit and you say you cant provide more money.
They then say their old one contacted them and can offer more. Is this a bluff. I made the mistake of offering more to keep seeing her.

In my ban on here, ive been thinking. Maybe i was too easy on the last one. Gave in

Well based from my experience, if you start seeing someone on PPM basis, it will stay PPM from the first until the last meet. Don't be fooled that you can change her in some other way, they will try to milk you out as much as possible. They are looking at you as ATM that spill out cash always as she spread her legs to you. I was been in that situation and I felt that I burn out myself.

The second time I was refusing PPMs and I was looking for a genuine connection form a start after about 5-6 weeks of a search I did found SB for a long term a young polish girl that was looking for attention and small bit of help with her university fees. And she did not look for a classic allowance type.

So if you are chasing something that can be long term then you will need to invest some time into seeking since it is really time consuming.

And probably you need to have a mentality to walk away if they try to manipulate you, and as i said before we always have an alternative to go to AW girl. And with your question that old SD contacted them again is a bluff, because she will see both of you, and won't say a thing at all if it was PPM arrangement.

Offline Wtt2014

they will try to milk you out as much as possible. They are looking at you as ATM that spill out cash always as she spread her legs to you. I was been in that situation and I felt that I burn out myself.

It's interesting to hear the perspective of someone who's been on both sides of the money-for-cock coin - thanks for sharing your experiences.

Sometimes we all need a wise figure to take us to one side and say "Listen, son: At the rate you're spreading your legs, you're gonna burn out. I know it seems like the milk will flow forever, but That Popper Life can make you, and it can break you; I don't want to see you broken, not again." It sounds like you had someone like that looking out for you - good.

Offline CroPunter

It's interesting to hear the perspective of someone who's been on both sides of the money-for-cock coin - thanks for sharing your experiences.

Sometimes we all need a wise figure to take us to one side and say "Listen, son: At the rate you're spreading your legs, you're gonna burn out. I know it seems like the milk will flow forever, but That Popper Life can make you, and it can break you; I don't want to see you broken, not again." It sounds like you had someone like that looking out for you - good.

It wasn't been a financial burn out, it was more been an emotional burn. So when it comes to SB with PPMs or escorts I put myself on a hard limit expiration, which means I allow myself to see one girl maximum 10 times if it is transactional. I found myself that I'm building an emotional connection towards them and that made me do irrational things.

For me that is the reason why I'm looking for those type of girls on seeking that are not into PPMs. You are able to build up something with them and you are aware that both of you have certain expectations. And you will probably ask me why seeking instead for other regular dating sites :D , well on Seeking those girls assume they will date older guys and it is not that weird to them and the dynamic is a bit different comparing it to a regular dating site :)

Offline Graphics789

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 123
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 1
You guys do know that inflation exists?

Talking about how Seeking was cheaper "back in the day" sounds like someone that is failing to accept the changing of times.

Everything was cheaper back then; cars, houses, clothes etc etc - you name it.

I am not here to be judgmental but Seeking is meant to be upscale dating (as men with disposable income reading to splurge at fair market price values).

Yes some of you may get lucky and get freebies, but if you have money Seeking is definitely the best platform for men to meet women ( I would argue it is the only 'online dating' platform were men do have an unfair advantage).

There has been multiple examples given on here were men have talked to the same person on Seeking and Tinder and the person tends to be more cooperative, willing and submissive when spoken to on Seeking.

Personally speaking, I think £250ppm should be the lowest you should offer (if you are in a city like London) and if your budget is below that, you should probably best to stick to AW (no one walks into the Bentley showroom in Mayfair asking for Fiat Punto prices).
Banned reason: condescending and judgemental twat. Repeatedly questioning mod's contributions.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline METEOR

2016 - 2018 was the golden age for seeking, I met so many girls in those days and easily £150-200. Had few attractive regulars too.

But last few times Ive joined has been waste of time.  VERY hard to find anything for under 300 now

Im certain its because theres far more men on there now and when they are all offering a hotel meet for £200 girls start asking for more money. Once word got out that disgruntled AW punters were getting cute civvie student girls for £150-200 including overnights the jig was up.  I saw a post on twitter/X not too long ago revealing just how imbalanced the sex ratios are on "dating" apps and theres always many more men than women. I expect seeking is no different these days, even if we have to pay.   

I have no doubt theres many more men looking to pay for sex on seeking than there are women willing to sell sex.
Agreed about the golden age. I had loads for no more than £150, a fair few freebies and normal dates.
I got lucky a couple of years ago and found a girl I've been seeing since pretty much as a couple so no money involved. Currently signed up as I like a bit of variety, have a few that will do £200 but it's a lot harder now

Offline CroPunter

You guys do know that inflation exists?

Talking about how Seeking was cheaper "back in the day" sounds like someone that is failing to accept the changing of times.

Everything was cheaper back then; cars, houses, clothes etc etc - you name it.

I am not here to be judgmental but Seeking is meant to be upscale dating (as men with disposable income reading to splurge at fair market price values).

Yes some of you may get lucky and get freebies, but if you have money Seeking is definitely the best platform for men to meet women ( I would argue it is the only 'online dating' platform were men do have an unfair advantage).

There has been multiple examples given on here were men have talked to the same person on Seeking and Tinder and the person tends to be more cooperative, willing and submissive when spoken to on Seeking.

Personally speaking, I think £250ppm should be the lowest you should offer (if you are in a city like London) and if your budget is below that, you should probably best to stick to AW (no one walks into the Bentley showroom in Mayfair asking for Fiat Punto prices).

We do agree with inflation, however during last few years salaries did not go up twice as you were earning, and girls doubled the price for PPM, escorts raised their prices for 10-20%

Also the next thing is, quality of girls went down a lot, so many below average girls are there now, I would say so many Yugo are parked in Bentley showroom, and they are expecting Bentley prices.

In my mind if you are looking on hourly basis SB should be cheaper then escort, if they are both the good looking range and the same age.

Offline DeanoDeano

Just completely inaccurate and a HUGE generalisation to say “girls doubled the price for ppm” unless you have some monster statistics or data to actually back it up with.


Offline tazz

Anyone had dealing with Keelebe96. Says in North london. Think a scammer as saying if go yo a hotel only £150 for as long I want.

External Link/Members Only


Offline anotherwoody69

Somebody said earlier in this thread (I think) that with most people having phone camera's and the proliferation of selfies among the younger generations, when you see blurry pictures it normally means they have been lifted from somewhere and are not genuine.

I tend to have the same view where girls post pictures of "themselves" with a friend(s) and don't blur out their mate(s).
Who does that? Would you post a picture on Seeking of you and a few mates in the pub?

So for me, its an instant red flag and rather than a scammer just smacks of a messer/time waster/bloke with nothing else to do.


Offline toddroman456

respectfully I say this

but has it occurred to the posters complaining about prices that they have grown older over the years and are there for in a different price bracket them selves.

I mean this as point of conversation as commenting on a persons age can be insulting.

and I say this as I am getting older and look nothing like my age.  generally  women's approach to me after finding out my age is quite a bit different.

but even being mid late twenties and now mid late thirties changes thing for a 20 year old woman,  or man, as I see on seeking.com there are a few TS babes on there.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
i think its also telling that guys refer to "prices" - that, to me, demonstrates that they clearly are just buying sex and not a "seeking" arrangement/relationship".

ladies that are genuinely interested ingetting an overall "seeking" experience/arrangement/relationship will still want financial help (money) of course but usually less as they get other benefits/advantages from the arrangement such as being taken to nice places, fun dates, city breaks, holidays etc.

I think its true that there are more guys now on Seeking and more and more guys its seems just want to buy sex and more of those guys are on a tight budget (and not being the original target man than Seeking sought to attract in the past) so it probably is true that "Seeking isn't what it used to be" and for many (and probably the ladies too) that Seeking isn't as good as it used to be!

Offline bigden40

i think its also telling that guys refer to "prices" - that, to me, demonstrates that they clearly are just buying sex and not a "seeking" arrangement/relationship".

ladies that are genuinely interested ingetting an overall "seeking" experience/arrangement/relationship will still want financial help (money) of course but usually less as they get other benefits/advantages from the arrangement such as being taken to nice places, fun dates, city breaks, holidays etc.

I think its true that there are more guys now on Seeking and more and more guys its seems just want to buy sex and more of those guys are on a tight budget (and not being the original target man than Seeking sought to attract in the past) so it probably is true that "Seeking isn't what it used to be" and for many (and probably the ladies too) that Seeking isn't as good as it used to be!

The fact that many guys are operating this way is borne out in conversations I’ve had with SBs.  The fact that I don’t operate this way has served me well by contrast to the majority of the conversations they have. 

Many here assume that you pay more because of age and physical appearance, that’s because we’re thinking like men.  Whilst it may be true sometimes I also know that many girls apply “dickhead pricing” and put a big price out there to discourage dickheads and/or at least make it worth their while to fuck someone they’re not really vibing with.

Offline tazz

Did a session with Cute explorer who 21, fairly posh english 3rd year university student.
External Link/Members Only

She's tall and a big girl, maybe too overweight for a lot of guys but fine for me. Had agreed £250 for two hours which included meeting for a drink. Has a naughty streek can do some light domination two way spanking. Has another sugar daddy who spoils her with a big allowance. Session was excelling lots of kissing and screwing. Definetly looking to see her again.

Offline CroPunter

i think its also telling that guys refer to "prices" - that, to me, demonstrates that they clearly are just buying sex and not a "seeking" arrangement/relationship".

ladies that are genuinely interested ingetting an overall "seeking" experience/arrangement/relationship will still want financial help (money) of course but usually less as they get other benefits/advantages from the arrangement such as being taken to nice places, fun dates, city breaks, holidays etc.

I think its true that there are more guys now on Seeking and more and more guys its seems just want to buy sex and more of those guys are on a tight budget (and not being the original target man than Seeking sought to attract in the past) so it probably is true that "Seeking isn't what it used to be" and for many (and probably the ladies too) that Seeking isn't as good as it used to be!

Well I'm trying to find an arrangement/relationship type for about a about 4-5 weeks at least. And so far out from all the girls I spoke I found only 2-3 so far that could fit the criteria or relationship arrangement. All others are seeing monthly/weekly arrangement and they are all having a PPM mindset, like counting how many times they will see me, and for every meet they expect to be paid. That is not a relationship/arrangement that is a subscription to a PPM  :rolleyes:

Offline CroPunter

External Link/Members Only

She is not recommending seeking no more  ;) , looks like we might have to see the other options too.

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,122
  • Likes: 165
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
Oh they are difficult to find and yes it takes time. For me, typically 2- 3 months or so. That is in part because i am am fussy on the type of lady ( i like slim or petite, no fake boobs, no filled lips, no big ass) and who wants to and is actually avaialble to do the things i want to do together. Many say they  want to travel with you but actaully aren't avaialble to do so. But its also because as you say CroPunter many now have a PPM mindset and i don't do PPM's (on the basis that if they are PPMing you, they are probably PPMing many others too.

I usually do 2 or 3 platonic "dates" (unpaid) first to test the "connection" and ensure we click and like/want the same things before making an arrangement - obviuosly some things need to be discussed and agreed including how often we will meet  - ie twice a month or 4 times a month etc and the sort of things we do. I do 3 or 4 times a month and usually overnight at my place - unless we are away on a trip, or city break etc.

it is bloody hard to find these ladies now, but its still possible. I have had 4 long term arrangement over the last 4 years or so and with 3 of them i knew in advance when it would come to an end - because of her visa, or leaving University etc so was able to plan ahead and look for the next one in plenty of time. I am now on number 5 and about 4 months in. But maybe i should add that number 4 and number 5 are not London based as i don't come to London so much these days - but i still get a fair number of London ladies contacting me when i am looking. (my account is deactivated when i am not looking)

so keep looking and maybe try just "dating" a few - meal and chat only, no pay/allowance/PPM and no sex. I make that clear - a few ladies want paying for a platonic meet and i just politely decline those but some also want a "proper connection" and are happy to invest an hour or two of their time, especially if they are getting taken to a nice restaurant.  its hard work but it work for me! Good luck!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 10:57:37 am by southcoastpunter »

Offline Trenlover

Thanks not in london lol. I guess up north they have cheaper Seeking ladies too. Same with escorts. Newcastle has some at 120 ph and are fit on the reviews i read

sex work is definitely more in favor of punters up north because theres a much smaller pool of wealthy men up north, and attractive women therefore have to lower their standards.

I noticed this back in 2016-2018 when reading and commenting on the main seeking arrangement thread in the general section, plenty of guys up north were posting how they got stunners for £100.

Offline tazz

Found one girl in Essex who has photos of her partner and baby in a photo of her in front of the mirror and you can see their reflection. Clearly an escort, says can host. External Link/Members Only