Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna swansea massage  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Jk321

I met Anna a while back thought i posted a review must not have saved sorry!
External Link/Members Only

Location - Swansea

Duration - 30 minutes

Cost: Im very sorry i can't remeber how much i paid not more than 80 tho

I walked into the shop and a very sey young thai lady took me upstairs (Jenny) she realized i was not her customer and sent me downstairs to Cara, not going to lie i was a tad bit dissapointed as jenny looked veryyyy sey and right up my street but i remebered all the posotive comments on cara

met with Anna a lot older and not as good looking as jenny but a lot of reviews praised her so i went through with it and im glad i did

it was my first massage ever and damn she gave me a good massage hitting sensual spots i didnt even know eisted (between my heal and ankle with her mouth) i asked to turn around and she continued her sensual massage with plenty of neck kissing and dfk and owo

finished with her licking my neck and stroking me

am tempted to see jenny but from reviews it seems she doesnt offer the same service even tho lookswise she is veryyyyy sey

can anyone confirm if nut gives owo or ow os dfk as i tihkn i would like to meet her net but i find it hard to clima withhout these
sorry if i missed anything
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:14:10 pm by Jk321 »

Offline miloman

Think you're a bit confused.  Cara doesn't work with anyone else to my knowledge, especially on an upstairs/downstairs arrangement.  She does give a great service though.
I think you're referring to Anna in Humphrey Street.  She's been absolutely fantastic with me in the past.

Offline Jk321

Akward

I meant Anna not sure why i siad cara thankyou lol

SeekingtheTruth

Nut doesn't do oral but will DFK.

Offline Dougieh

Nice review jk, well for value what you receive she definitely is the best in Swansea on the massage scene. I have seen her many times but not for a while as I was drawn like a magnet towards her when in the area. Mind when I went upstairs to see Sara above her shop some fantastic memories came back to me. Good for you reviewing as this is a must visit for everyone 👍

Offline DevilD

She is a really good sort - and her FS is excellent....very tight, and responsive, lovely slim body, and very pretty IMHO   :yahoo:

Offline Trapperjohn

She is a really good sort - and her FS is excellent....very tight, and responsive, lovely slim body, and very pretty IMHO   :yahoo:
+2  :thumbsup: I've had some great times with Anna, she never disappoints.  :hi: