Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham  (Read 750 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]
58 review(s) for LilithNoirX (57 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline ColinWitherington

External Link/Members Only
First review

Booked the meeting a few weeks in advance and she confirmed shortly beforehand with a small adjustment to the time

Her place is a nice apartment just off Broad Street not too far from the old Bobby Browns nightclub - there was a problem with her intercom and so she met me in the buildings reception - when she appeared wearing a stylish black dress i have to admit to being a little lost for words - she is absolutely gorgeous - she resembles Donna from Suits a little for whom i have a real thing so i was highly delighted

Got to the room and sorted out the paperwork and was offered a drink and a shower - and then she started kissing me passionately for  a few minutes during which time i was happy exploring her incredible body with my hands - as previous reviewers have said she has an amazing arse.

She slipped off her dress to reveal the black lingerie in her photos and we adjourned to the bed where she gave me several fantastic blow jobs with deep throating and gagging and we had sex in doggy -  WOW what a sight of her thrusting her ass back , missionary and cowgirl - she was awesome throughout - my only slight downside was that she was very full on and next time i might ask her to take it a little more slowly and gently for  a softer GFE

at £150 she is not cheap but you get what you pay for and in my view she is worth every single penny and i will be returning
« Last Edit: August 21, 2019, 11:04:20 am by ColinWitherington »