Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emily Woking  (Read 2226 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5344898) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yellowman1

External Link/Members Only

Positive almost a neutral

After seeing a review on Emily I thought I would give her a try

Comms- nice and quick all done by text meet arranged for 45 minutes time

Venue- new looking apartments in Woking. Fit for purpose

Money- £70 for 30 mins

The wg- pretty face 7/10 body 9/10 found her very sexy. Great bum thick thighs. Decent bolt ons. Nice tight pussy

The action- walked in and was very happy with what I saw. Gave me a kiss and asked if I wanted a shower. I made a school boy error here. I showered before and told her this but asked if I could use the bathroom for a piss. Finished gave it a quick wash in the sink then back to the room.

Action started off ok. Clothes removed nice fk her sucking my nipples. She then gets my cock out and reaches for a condom. I asked for owo she said no I had a piss then didn’t shower after. Offered to shower then but she said no. So ow it was. Was ok but I never really enjoy ow.

More fk then gave her ro. Nice pussy looked tidy no fingers allowed. Found it a bit off putting that I could taste ky.

Fucked her in mish then doggy to complete. She looked great in both positions.

Was a good fuck but put a bit of a downer on it that I didn’t get owo my fault I know and the ky taste put me off

Would recommend if you like to fuck fit polish girls

Offline scooby73

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 9

Offline dubhcarr

Damn shame, in Belfast now  :dash:

shes not in belfast. shame because she said that she is not coming back. Let us see because sps are economical with the truth. she has not logged in since she left.  Maybe the profile will get recycled? :hi:

Offline personofinterest

Emily's profile is back. New Malden area this time.

Offline mrlossy

Banned reason: Multiple accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubhcarr

If this is legit,,,, I'm in!

look forward to your review.......Ive had a couple of good experiences with this SP....... :hi:

Offline Yellowman1

I’m tempted to have another go on this one

Offline lossy

Offline rockhardbaby

Looks like I'm on this one too, please let us know if she's back in the area please ☺️

Online Fuzzyduck

Looks like I'm on this one too, please let us know if she's back in the area please ☺️

Surely it would be simpler if you hotlisted her and kept an eye on the profile yourself?

Offline MrMatrix

HL a month ago. She looks well tasty. Must remember not to have a pee at her place - thanks for the review :drinks:

Online Fuzzyduck

HL a month ago. She looks well tasty. Must remember not to have a pee at her place - thanks for the review :drinks:

Pissing is fine, just make sure you do it in the shower. :D

Offline lossy

I'm a bit dubious this is a B&S. I txt yesterday "I saw you in woking, would like to arrange an appoint in new malden today" and got no response at all.  I hadn't seen her in woking but wanted to be clear it was her I was expecting.  Very unusual not to get any reply..

Offline dubhcarr

Visited Emily today in New Malden. Great session I was expecting a B&S seems like that Maya has gone (girl with the multiple profiles). Emily is here till Saturday guys. Im revisiting before then. Lovely girl.   :hi:

PS no news re Nicole... :hi:

Offline Yellowman1

I tried to book her today but she was busy at the time I wanted

Bet you was in there giving her a seeing to  :lol:

Offline dubhcarr

I tried to book her today but she was busy at the time I wanted

Bet you was in there giving her a seeing to  :lol:

yeh sorry but needs must.... :lol: