Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with extras  (Read 6157 times)

Offline Taylor80

Alright lads.
I am visiting the inlaws in the Ashton-In-Makerfield area and was just after some advice on the best massage with HE. I have browsed the site and it does seem a bit of a mixed bag in terms of reviews and also who you see, so, was just waning a few pointers off more seasoned locals please.
Thanks in advance.
Matt.

Offline Taylor80

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom from the 94 viewers who will have significantly more experience of the girls and the area than I have since mine is zero. 🙄

Offline scutty brown

Thanks for those pearls of wisdom from the 94 viewers who will have significantly more experience of the girls and the area than I have since mine is zero. 🙄

You mean the 94 viewers who didn't know what the thread was about but looked anyway in case they could help, but then realised they couldn't because no-one voluntarily goes to Ashton

But have you tried actually searching the site for ashton massage?

Offline ISTS2005

Good point, Matt, as your title didn't give any hint as to where you were looking, fair enough if it were a major town city etc but A-i-M is not exactly a bustling hive.

Would you have preferred 94 viewers to say "sorry pal didn't know the thread was about A-in-M area only, can't help".

Best to add a bit more info in the title next time if you are going to get annoyed at multiple viewers and no replies pal

Offline Milf Man32

Channanan is a good shout. Been the same youngish girl each time I’ve been. Cracking body on her

Offline GingerNuts

Channanan is a good shout. Been the same youngish girl each time I’ve been. Cracking body on her

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

A review might help the OP decide...

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 11:08:59 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline dettol12345

well there is chananan which it depends on the girl, most of the time its a cracking massage and a happy ending (45) but with some girls you can push your luck and theyll do the massage naked with a half tit half hand wank at the end....in terms of girls its hard to say some are average looking others are stunners

the other place is ashton thai spa which is a poorer massage but more geared towards the sexual side of things External Link/Members Only
those are the boobs of the women that works there but in most other respects she's less attractive and more mechanical than chananan
hope that helps

Offline John Alan

External Link/Members Only go here its in wigan town centre as jenny and take 60quid  if jenny isnt in or free ask for tia i have seen them both ill do a review on jenny now

Offline Rufus Firefly

There is also Sky, an indie Thai girl . Decent enough girl,  does massage, b2b and HE. Advertises on Gumtree. She's in Bryn.

Offline ISTS2005

There is also Sky, an indie Thai girl . Decent enough girl,  does massage, b2b and HE. Advertises on Gumtree. She's in Bryn.

I'd be interested in a review if you get a chance pal. sounds up my street

Offline Kool Keef

OP's not been on since he threw his toys out of the pram  :unknown:

Offline Rufus Firefly

I'd be interested in a review if you get a chance pal. sounds up my street

She's not on my to do list at the moment but I saw her about 3 years ago,  before I joined this site. I can tell you what I can if that would help.
 I found her friendly and attractive approx size 8/10 although that was 3 years ago so that may have changed. The only reason I haven't been back is that the massage wasn't sensual enough for me but it was a decent massage if you're not bothered about it being sensual. I'd say she's good vfm at £50 for 1 hour massage and HE with the option of b2b at £30 more.  She works from a house and its not on a main road with plenty free parking but she doesn't like you to park close to her house. I think she was watching for me because when I got to about 3 feet from the door she opened it and hid behind the door so no waiting.  She also has a nice shower to use afterwards. I think I may have been a bit unkind to her for not returning as sometimes a second visit can be better than the 1st.
 If I do go back I would make sure that she knows I have seen her before and I want a sensual massage and see what happens, and post a review of course.
  Hope this helps.

Offline ISTS2005

She's not on my to do list at the moment but I saw her about 3 years ago,  before I joined this site. I can tell you what I can if that would help.
 I found her friendly and attractive approx size 8/10 although that was 3 years ago so that may have changed. The only reason I haven't been back is that the massage wasn't sensual enough for me but it was a decent massage if you're not bothered about it being sensual. I'd say she's good vfm at £50 for 1 hour massage and HE with the option of b2b at £30 more.  She works from a house and its not on a main road with plenty free parking but she doesn't like you to park close to her house. I think she was watching for me because when I got to about 3 feet from the door she opened it and hid behind the door so no waiting.  She also has a nice shower to use afterwards. I think I may have been a bit unkind to her for not returning as sometimes a second visit can be better than the 1st.
 If I do go back I would make sure that she knows I have seen her before and I want a sensual massage and see what happens, and post a review of course.
  Hope this helps.

Cheers Rufus, I may well pay her a visit.

Offline Rufus Firefly

You're welcome. Glad to help.  :hi: