Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 69821 times)

Offline Toadfish

Read something on another regional SA board which freaked a few members out by the looks of it.

Has anyone heard of a similar UKP style site, reddit, WA / Telegram group which discusses members (us)? I know we do here but we only post links to profiles. This other post suggested they shared photos / personal info etc. of SDs to warn and filter out time wasters, hagglers and so on. It's a concern if our private photos and personal info are being shared.

Anyone aware?

How would they be getting photo's? Most I see are in hotels or airbnb style places. If they are sharing phone numbers of time wasters and punters that push too far on things or get nasty then I understand. Photos taking without permission would be dodgy as fuck as well as personal info.

Offline Hornylad

Hi Guys

has anyone had any luck with this one? and what experience have you had? any intel would be good?

External Link/Members Only

cheers

Offline Shadowxe67

Read something on another regional SA board which freaked a few members out by the looks of it.

Has anyone heard of a similar UKP style site, reddit, WA / Telegram group which discusses members (us)? I know we do here but we only post links to profiles. This other post suggested they shared photos / personal info etc. of SDs to warn and filter out time wasters, hagglers and so on. It's a concern if our private photos and personal info are being shared.

Anyone aware?
OOps im not aware of any but if its true thats scary

Offline hungrypunt

Anyone aware?

Yeh it's quite possible.
There are sugar baby sites that discuss in length similar to uglymugs,  and if they are sharing info of twats, it just leaves more in the pool for us.
As for sharing pics of you or me , then I only share with girls I trust and don't have any pics in tinterweb where I don't want them.
Be vigilant and you'll be fine

Offline TomD1343

Thanks

Yes check out the London Seeking thread. I’ve suspected there’s something similar to UKP but for the girls, they seem well briefed on writing profiles, pricing etc.

No issue with that but the idea we could have info shared isn’t cool

Offline Hornylad

Hi Guys

has anyone had any luck with this one? and what experience have you had? any intel would be good?

cheers

Offline Shadowxe67

Clo - External Link/Members Only

SOunds genuine and chats fine but was Asking £500 per meet and hence i said no.  Not sure what these girls think to be honest

Offline Shadowxe67

BrunettePrincessxo - External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met this one, not sure the photos are real or not

Online Bedasha

BrunettePrincessxo - External Link/Members Only

Has anyone met this one, not sure the photos are real or not

Yes, pics are real but she's a bit bigger. Her profile has been posted on here before.
She's very vocal and likes to call you daddy, nice girl though, very confident and enthusiastic, will offer a 3some too. Meets for about 200

Offline fuddi_on_fire

has anyone had any success the past few weeks? I am only bumping into scammers. ''I start online...'', ''Prove me by sending me £20 you are generous'', ''Call me an uber (happened in london, she literally just got a free lift into central london ffs)'', ''Do you have telegram''.

Gosh! I am so frustrated :dash:

Offline stanr

has anyone had any success the past few weeks? I am only bumping into scammers. ''I start online...'', ''Prove me by sending me £20 you are generous'', ''Call me an uber (happened in london, she literally just got a free lift into central london ffs)'', ''Do you have telegram''.

Gosh! I am so frustrated :dash:

Success.....well maybe or maybe not hahaha

Just had a month on SA, and like everyone, had many, many conversations. I took 30 different SB's to Whats App conversations. Most of the 30 girls agreed a mutual ppm with a view to meeting, but have since then become flaky and are now not returning messages. On top of that i probably took another 20 girls to Whats app where we didn't agree of ppm's (not paying £950 for a meet haha) Yes, you will get a high wastage factor so you do need to put much effort in and talk to alot of girls IMHO

But.....

Three of the girls are maintaining a good level of regular chat on WA. ALL three are absolute stunners and way out of my league.

So far, i have already met the first girl last weekend, great meet, great sex and no rush at all over 4 hours together (£150 +return Uber to my house) and she wants to meet again.

Meant to be meeting the second girl tonight (£200) at my place and scheduled meeting with the third girl on Sunday (£150).

If, and it's a big if, the second and third meets go well, then it will have been my most successful week ever on SA with absolute stunners!

Then I personally would then class my month on SA as a success.. let's see what the next few days brings.

Fuddi - you do ok on here by all accounts.. dont waiver, you know if will work for you!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2024, 07:41:23 am by stanr »

Offline Hornylad

mate sounds good. glad to hear you have had success. would you like to share their profiles so we can potentially dabble as well pal?

Offline fuddi_on_fire

gives a very semi-pro vibe, but I am happy to take it, if you lads have any intel on this one at all?  :drinks:

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Success.....well maybe or maybe not hahaha

Just had a month on SA, and like everyone, had many, many conversations. I took 30 different SB's to Whats App conversations. Most of the 30 girls agreed a mutual ppm with a view to meeting, but have since then become flaky and are now not returning messages. On top of that i probably took another 20 girls to Whats app where we didn't agree of ppm's (not paying £950 for a meet haha) Yes, you will get a high wastage factor so you do need to put much effort in and talk to alot of girls IMHO

But.....

Three of the girls are maintaining a good level of regular chat on WA. ALL three are absolute stunners and way out of my league.

So far, i have already met the first girl last weekend, great meet, great sex and no rush at all over 4 hours together (£150 +return Uber to my house) and she wants to meet again.

Meant to be meeting the second girl tonight (£200) at my place and scheduled meeting with the third girl on Sunday (£150).

If, and it's a big if, the second and third meets go well, then it will have been my most successful week ever on SA with absolute stunners!

Then I personally would then class my month on SA as a success.. let's see what the next few days brings.

Fuddi - you do ok on here by all accounts.. dont waiver, you know if will work for you!

Sharing is caring my friend  :kissgirl:

Offline stanr

mate sounds good. glad to hear you have had success. would you like to share their profiles so we can potentially dabble as well pal?

ordinarily i would but the recent experience of a previous poster who put up links and then found that guys on here were mentioning his review to the girl in question has put me off ...at the moment i dont want to jeopordise what happens, until its happened lol

be patient

Offline stanr

gives a very semi-pro vibe, but I am happy to take it, if you lads have any intel on this one at all?  :drinks:

sorry mate, i didn't make any contact with her in my month on SA

Offline Shadowxe67

ordinarily i would but the recent experience of a previous poster who put up links and then found that guys on here were mentioning his review to the girl in question has put me off ...at the moment i dont want to jeopordise what happens, until its happened lol

be patient
wasnt  that long back ? im not sure thats even  right

Offline fuddi_on_fire

be patient

Yeah, it was me I gave away my freebie and some bellend went all white knighting

Offline Hornylad

let us know mate as success on SA is getting harder. if its easier and you dont want it in the open. maybe a PM would be ok. but please do share..

Offline stanr

let us know mate as success on SA is getting harder. if its easier and you dont want it in the open. maybe a PM would be ok. but please do share..

my account on here doesn't let me initiate pm's for some reason..sorry

Offline stanr

Yeah, it was me I gave away my freebie and some bellend went all white knighting

hence my caution on here.    Girl 2 delivered last night at my place, awesome !  Just need girl 3 on Sunday to make my week!! haha

Offline fuddi_on_fire

hence my caution on here.    Girl 2 delivered last night at my place, awesome !  Just need girl 3 on Sunday to make my week!! haha

Looking forward to having your leftovers  ;)

Offline Hornylad

looking forward to having both of your left overs…

mate please do share the details with me, cheers

Offline Seamenstaines

Too many fingers in these pies now 🤣

Offline Shadowxe67

Sharing is caring mate ;)

Offline stanr

External Link/Members Only Kashprincess

Beware of this one, although her profile says Manchester, she is in Huddersfield and at last minute before a meet insists on bank transfer before the meet takes place... sure fire scammer AVOID

Offline inurfase

External Link/Members Only Kashprincess

Beware of this one, although her profile says Manchester, she is in Huddersfield and at last minute before a meet insists on bank transfer before the meet takes place... sure fire scammer AVOID

She has scammed me before while meeting... I've posted about her too... New profile but same girl... Definitely avoid

Offline stanr

She has scammed me before while meeting... I've posted about her too... New profile but same girl... Definitely avoid

I have reported her but i guess nothing will happen, never does ... she has a couple of profiles under similar names

Online Philuk1uk

Having just come out of a 12 month arrangement with a 23 year old graduate, I have to say current options are very poor - loads of girls who've been on there for ages and loads of pro's and scammers.

Offline Hornylad

just out of curiousity with your arrangement pal. what were you paying for meets? and how long were they usually for?

Online Philuk1uk

just out of curiousity with your arrangement pal. what were you paying for meets? and how long were they usually for?

It was a good one so I know its going to be difficult to replicate, didn't pay anything for meets, but helped her out with things like gym memberships, dance classes, unexpected expenses, took her shopping, on holiday with me, out for dinners etc. We would see each other 2-3 times a week, most of the time she'd stay over at my place.

Offline Toadfish

It was a good one so I know its going to be difficult to replicate, didn't pay anything for meets, but helped her out with things like gym memberships, dance classes, unexpected expenses, took her shopping, on holiday with me, out for dinners etc. We would see each other 2-3 times a week, most of the time she'd stay over at my place.

So you are now getting divorced? :lol:

Offline Boystud23

Hi Fuddi on fire, Just to clarify if £250 for the night or couple of hours of fun?.

sexygeorgia

Tiny pocket rocket - had an amazing night with her, she's a very nice throat goat can take very good pounding and squirts. 250 for the night, repeated a few times now off for you lot to enjoy :hi:

Offline fuddi_on_fire

Hi Fuddi on fire, Just to clarify if £250 for the night or couple of hours of fun?.
I've had her for the night  :dancegirl:

Offline B16M0

Been completely away from this scene, just come back on to site, looks shit. Any chance anyone seen these three or discussed any pricing, thanks.

External Link/Members Only -Victoriaaaaa

External Link/Members Only - missymaysj

External Link/Members Only - wonderlandxoxo

Offline Boystud23

Thanks mate, Quoting £250 for the hour + logistics to Manchester City Centre...
That's a nice salary hike...

:vomit:

Offline Boystud23

Thanks mate.
Quoting £250 for the hour + Logistics to Manchester City Centre.

Online mulder

Been completely away from this scene, just come back on to site, looks shit. Any chance anyone seen these three or discussed any pricing, thanks.

External Link/Members Only -Victoriaaaaa

Seen Victoria a few times. £250 for a few hours. Cracking body and mad as a box of frogs (in a good way). Was happy to do anything I suggested.