Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Seeking.com  (Read 40751 times)

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Another older bird but a body to die for, fake boobs, very energetic sex, almost deep throat and very submissive. Can come across a little snarky but it's all a show.

Online Hornylad

has the above profile gone? i cant find it. says its not there anymore

Offline Apeters125

has the above profile gone? i cant find it. says its not there anymore

It’s gone or disable it when not meeting anyone

Offline updownandaround

Or this one?

Yes, I met her in Leeds last year, she's a fatty and very insecure with it. Her photos are filtered to death. I had some one and then bailed. Maybe she's lost some weight now but to give you an idea of her size, she didn't actually fit into the bucket style seat at the bar.

Offline Carl Adams

Any info?

I originally mixed her up for another girl which did not help matters when I communicated with her earlier this year (might have been SB rather than SA) - my impression was she had got pissed off with other guys pushing the sex angle but then she was also determined to hold out for what she was worth.

So its interesting that several months later she is still logging in virtually on a daily basis!!

There was a bunch of girls (no connection to each other) seemed to join round then - both SB and SA and the thing that got me was a couple of them also cropped up on Vivastreet!

But I just got the impression that this particular lady was just a bit "up herself" as they used to say!

Good luck though cos she does look good.

Offline Housequake

BrilliantDiva

Anyone got any Intel on this asian girl?  Wants £150 for a few hours and the meeting to be in Bradford.

I've arranged a meet on Thursday, but she has asked me to send her confirmation of booking of the hotel.

Seems like a nice girl but I'm just getting ambush or scam vibes, but have been wrong before.

Offline Asurmen

BrilliantDiva

Anyone got any Intel on this asian girl?  Wants £150 for a few hours and the meeting to be in Bradford.

I've arranged a meet on Thursday, but she has asked me to send her confirmation of booking of the hotel.

Seems like a nice girl but I'm just getting ambush or scam vibes, but have been wrong before.

Does her number end 0781?

Offline TPreston

BrilliantDiva

the photo isn't her but someone who looks like her

She's a skinny office worker based near Bradford.

She's very slim and pretty enough. Came to meet me directly in room with sari on. Photos and discretion due to cultural issues and worries.

The sex wasn't great as she seemed inexperienced but she did all that was asked of her and was nice enough to chat with

for 150 for a few hours was very reasonable imo

Offline Housequake

She's very slim and pretty enough. Came to meet me directly in room with sari on. Photos and discretion due to cultural issues and worries.

The sex wasn't great as she seemed inexperienced but she did all that was asked of her and was nice enough to chat with

Hey, I really appreciate the feedback buddy.

Offline Doc_lurv77

BrilliantDiva

Profile not active

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
Profile not active

Think you will find that you have been blocked, profile active for me

:drinks:

Offline Doc_lurv77

No it ends 9373

I have this problem with all profiles that I try to view.  No idea what it is.

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
I have this problem with all profiles that I try to view.  No idea what it is.

Check all your settings, you haven't signed up as a female by mistake have you?

Offline Doc_lurv77

Check all your settings, you haven't signed up as a female by mistake have you?

No. I've checked everything. Cleared cache/history. Different browsers.  No idea what it is. Every profile I click on from here, it won't let me access.

Online Hornylad

guys could you please PM me the number for the asian girl?

Offline YorkshireLad

guys could you please PM me the number for the asian girl?

If she has fake photos & worries about discretion, she’s not going to reply to calls & messages from an unknown number.

Online Hornylad

if they can share me the number il do the testing and verification check for them!

Offline Carl Adams

Anyone have any joy with the "one hour" free messaging?

I did not go overboard but have had several responses though only three definite interests and a cracking meet with one young mum today!

Offline mkrider

Anyone got any experience with this one? External Link/Members Only

Everytime I arrange something complete radio silence

Online Hornylad

Profile not active

Her profile is gone now. so i think it was a scam, not the person in the pics

Offline YorkshireLad

Her profile is gone now. so i think it was a scam, not the person in the pics
Most Pakistani, muslim girls aren’t going to have their actual photos on the site but it wasn’t a scam as someone actually met her from here. Her profile keeps appearing then disappearing, so I’m guessing she only has it showing when available to meet.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 12:56:46 pm by YorkshireLad »

Offline puntlover1

Any info on this scammer? I got done by her.
removed
« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 12:22:25 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until

removed

In what way were you scammed?  Do you have a link to her Seeking profile?

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 12:22:50 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline puntlover1

It's a long story and I'll post it once I get the time to write it out. The profile's been deleted but I understand she's been active on seeking and all over the UK for many years now.

Offline Housequake

Most Pakistani, muslim girls aren’t going to have their actual photos on the site but it wasn’t a scam as someone actually met her from here. Her profile keeps appearing then disappearing, so I’m guessing she only has it showing when available to meet.

I arranged to meet her some weeks back, but had to cancel on the day but let her know a few hours in advance which she was fine with.

Then, she kept messaging me for a couple of weeks when I could see her.  So eventually re-arranged, booked the hotel, told her, all set for a 17:00 meeting for a few hours.

She asked me to tell her when I arrive at the hotel.  She asks me if Im gonna bail again, I assure her im not. So I message her on WA, her mobile is off.  Then, around 17:10 she sends me a message asking me to send her a pic of myself.  I'd already sent her a pic previously but deleted it, still I thought it was an odd request given we were supposed to meet 10 mins ago.

Anyway, I message her asking why she wants a pic and where is she?  Her phone is off again (one grey tick).

It's 18:30 and I figure she's not gonna show so make my home.  Her phone is still off.

At 19:10 I get a message from her saying "you're not even here".  Not sure how she could know that given I never got the chance to give her my room number.

I reply, phone off again.

Not sure what game she was playing but it pissed me off.

Now she's blocked me on WA.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2023, 07:09:49 pm by Housequake »

Offline The0neAnd0nly

That sounds annoying fella sorry to hear that!

Just a FYI that there's a feature in WhatsApp to turn delivery reports off (so other people can't see if their message has been delivered or no.) So she might have read your messages but one grey tick would always show.

I've never used the feature so apologies if you already knew this just thought I'd point it out!

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 02:12:43 pm by The0neAnd0nly »

Offline Budgiesmuggler

Doesnt that feature just determine if the ticks turn blue or not when read...i still thought it is 1 tick when sent, but 2 grey ticks when delivered. Sounds like you were blocked. I also think (but could be wrong) if you are blocked, you cant see their profile pic anymore.?
As someone who has regularly been blocked by flakes on there, think this is right  :unknown:

Online 90125

• Forum Admin

More to the point. Why haven't you posted a Review in over 5 years.

Offline puntlover1

More to the point. Why haven't you posted a Review in over 5 years.

I'd been out of the scene for some years because of personal reasons. That's changing, so I'll certainly chip in when I have something to report!

Offline Pussi

Did she ever send you pics of herself via WhatsApp? She’s reluctant to share any and I’ve told her I won’t meet someone who doesn’t look like their pics (knowing well her profile pic isn’t her)

Probably a good cheap lay but a lot of effort

Offline TPreston

Did she ever send you pics of herself via WhatsApp? She’s reluctant to share any and I’ve told her I won’t meet someone who doesn’t look like their pics (knowing well her profile pic isn’t her)

Probably a good cheap lay but a lot of effort

yes she sent me some photos that self deleted on WhatsApp after one view

She's cute and very skinny. She was nice enough girl

Online Hornylad

mate can i ask is there anything wrong in sharing this girls number you are talking about? even if its in private messages? as I would like to see her, would really appreciate your help?

Online finn5555

mate can i ask is there anything wrong in sharing this girls number you are talking about? even if its in private messages? as I would like to see her, would really appreciate your help?

So what you going to do phone her and randomly ask her for a fuck  :dash: :dash:

Also read the rules about private messages  :hi:

Online Hornylad

why not on whatsapp, am sure she wont have an issue, shes getting paid, girls aint bothered. its just weird, guys holding onto prossies numbers like they are there wives!!! were all just a number to them thats it.. and as guys we should share numbers..its called bro code!

Online finn5555

why not on whatsapp, am sure she wont have an issue, shes getting paid, girls aint bothered. its just weird, guys holding onto prossies numbers like they are there wives!!! were all just a number to them thats it.. and as guys we should share numbers..its called bro code!

Think you should stick to AW fella you clearly don’t get what SA is all about 🤦🏼‍♂️

Online Hornylad

i do mate, but i know people who have done this before and the girls are fine about it. they are hookers at the end of the day. so im reaching out to the guys who have the girls whatsapp number to politely communicate with me and help me. :)

Online finn5555

i do mate, but i know people who have done this before and the girls are fine about it. they are hookers at the end of the day. so im reaching out to the guys who have the girls whatsapp number to politely communicate with me and help me. :)

I wouldn’t give you any numbers without their permission be that AW or SA girls
Why don’t you search SA yourself and engage with them on there 🤷‍♂️

Online Hornylad

why wouldnt you, whats your relation with the girl? shes a prossie not your wife !

Online finn5555

why wouldnt you, whats your relation with the girl? shes a prossie not your wife !

Why wouldn’t I? Because your coming across as a prick  :hi:

Maybe your to tight to buy a subscription to SA as well 🤦🏼‍♂️
« Last Edit: November 10, 2023, 02:22:10 pm by finn5555 »

Online Hornylad

uve obviously got too much time on your hands and are adding to the conversation with no benefit. so might as well jog on.

Offline YorkshireLad

She’s a Muslim girl wanting to be discreet, if someone who knows her finds out that she’s on Seeking it could end up very bad for her.

Online Hornylad

yeah but im not gonna go an advertise her on the internet. im just gonna do what everyone else will and be discrete with her to. the fact the guys holding on to her number like its his wife and that if he does give the number she will divorce him! i just dont agree with that and if anything il be helping her financially as well.. and dont worry i wont take her away from anyone.. we can all share her!

Offline The0neAnd0nly

They are hookers at the end of the day

I think this line says it all. Why don't you try telling a girl off SA this point of view and see how far you get with "getting a wife".

Offline The0neAnd0nly

and dont worry i wont take her away from anyone.. we can all share her!

And this comment too... I think you should stick to AW and let the big boys handle things on SA

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
yeah but im not gonna go an advertise her on the internet. im just gonna do what everyone else will and be discrete with her to. the fact the guys holding on to her number like its his wife and that if he does give the number she will divorce him! i just dont agree with that and if anything il be helping her financially as well.. and dont worry i wont take her away from anyone.. we can all share her!

Knowing TP, you can ask until you are blue in the face, he won't be sharing her number with you or anyone else, the only numbers people share are those of scammers and thieves so that they can be messed around.