Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ayla Allure - Byker  (Read 1582 times)

Offline antonyrad

One hour meet about eight weeks ago at £110 arranged easily via External Link/Members Only in Quayside NE6 location with plenty of free and safe on street parking.
Ayla is a beautiful and well spoken young lady, perfectly and correctly described on the agency site as a stunning head-turner leggy brunette with a nicely toned body and ample C cup breasts. She's also good natured and willing, eager to please and make you feel at home. The stated age of 24 looks about right, although she could easily pass for younger.
Services included intimate kissing, oral without and protected sex in various positions. Never a dull moment or any awkwardness throughout the whole hour and everything delivered enthusiastically. Will definitely return as soon as calendars match without hesitation.

Offline antonyrad

Thanks DM for adding the complete link.

Offline billabong

Read this review a few times and it's a fucking advert like. Was thinking of booking but the more I read it the more it screams touting to me.

Hard pass

Offline bobdavid

Read this review a few times and it's a fucking advert like. Was thinking of booking but the more I read it the more it screams touting to me.

Yeah, agreed.

Ayla seems to have disappeared from the Allure website anyway..?

Offline bobdavid

My mistake .. she's there - but is unavailable on the calendar.

Offline NotTooOld4It

My mistake .. she's there - but is unavailable on the calendar.

Yes. I think Allure only put girls on the calendar who are going to be available. Not such a bad idea, I think and maybe one other agencies could follow.

Offline Tommygun67

Yeah, agreed.

Honestly, I have seen Ayla before and she is very good, I put a review on here about her. Well worth seeing IMHO.

regent1987

Hard pass

There's plenty of other none-touting (though I don't she's how the above review is in any way touting) reviews on here for her also. I can certainly vouch for her, as per my review.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:20:35 pm by regent1987 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Hard pass

I take it you don't realise that all newbie posters are pre-modded so one of the mods or admin will have looked at this before allowing it.   :unknown:

Edit

The blatant touty ones you don't see.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 05:31:07 pm by daviemac »

Offline billabong

I take it you don't realise that all newbie posters are pre-modded so one of the mods or admin will have looked at this before allowing it.   :unknown:

Edit

The blatant touty ones you don't see.

May well he the case and glad the blatant ones are screened. I just think this has been written by a bird. It reads as an advert and not a review. I get she's well reviewed which casts a bigger question of why the fake review.

But like all posts we interpret them how we read them I suppose. Boring world if all the same

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
May well he the case and glad the blatant ones are screened. I just think this has been written by a bird. It reads as an advert and not a review. I get she's well reviewed which casts a bigger question of why the fake review.

But like all posts we interpret them how we read them I suppose. Boring world if all the same

I think you are misunderstanding what I'm saying, this review was looked at by one of the mods before it was approved for posting, whichever mod looked at it decided it was alright, it contains the requirements for a review and approved it, had it been deemed too touty it wouldn't be here. 

Your 'fucking' opinion on the matter is irrelevant.

Edit
And people wonder why newbies are reluctant to post.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 07:26:43 pm by daviemac »

Offline billabong

Irrelevant or not I'm still gonna give my "fucking" opinion on a post when I feel needed.

As stated glad posts from new people are moderated,

I still read it as an advert for the girl,

Good chat as always Daviemac.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Irrelevant or not I'm still gonna give my "fucking" opinion on a post when I feel needed.

As stated glad posts from new people are moderated,

I still read it as an advert for the girl,

Good chat as always Daviemac.

Give your opinion by all means, but post it like an opinion not a statement of fact like you did here.

Offline billabong

I didn't intend to state my opinion as fact. I have no facts or proof on this, it is all opinion on how ive read it. I have highlighted where I used the word think as that's what it was... a thought only.

And a side note if I'm reading this different to the rest of the forum then I'm baffled as it genuinely looks scripted and written by a lass to me but if the mods give benefit of the doubt then cool we all have to also.

Offline Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing Op, keep em coming  :thumbsup:

Offline billabong

Cheers for reviewing Op, keep em coming  :thumbsup:

I'm sure there will be many more.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

You just can't let it go can you.   :unknown: The trouble is, if he doesn't post any more reviews we'll never know if it was him touting or if the response to this review has put him off.

Not the brightest star in the sky are you.   :wacko:  Google the saying about rope and hanging one's self.   :dash:

regent1987

I didn't intend to state my opinion as fact. I have no facts or proof on this, it is all opinion on how ive read it. I have highlighted where I used the word think as that's what it was... a thought only.

And a side note if I'm reading this different to the rest of the forum then I'm baffled as it genuinely looks scripted and written by a lass to me but if the mods give benefit of the doubt then cool we all have to also.
You did state your opinion as fact though. "it's a fucking advert like".

Offline billabong

You just can't let it go can you.   :unknown: The trouble is, if he doesn't post any more reviews we'll never know if it was him touting or if the response to this review has put him off.

Not the brightest star in the sky are you.   :wacko:  Google the saying about rope and hanging one's self.   :dash:

I don't use Google to educate myself. Pretty confident in my own intelligence. And my statement was genuine. You've said yourself mods screen the touting reviews so this clearly isn't one.... there for many more to come. What's hard to follow here.

Offline Kev3773

You don't need an emoji to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

Offline billabong

You don't need an emoji to tell when someone is being sarcastic.

My sentiments exactly on reply 15 Alfie. But we both know mine's genuine and so is yours right ?

I'm not looking to derail a thread I'll bow out as clearly I'm being interpreted wrongly here. I was merely voicing I thought it was written by a girl like many have done before me.

Obviously I'm wrong so I'll accept that and look forward to more reviews from the OP. Welcome to UKP mate

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I don't use Google to educate myself. Pretty confident in my own intelligence. And my statement was genuine. You've said yourself mods screen the touting reviews so this clearly isn't one.... there for many more to come. What's hard to follow here.

What's hard to understand is the aggressive nature of your post, which was actually the first reply to the review. I'm telling you it was out of order and judging by your continued response on this thread, seems to be a thing you can't accept.

Any member is entitled to post an opinion but "it's a fucking advert like" is not an opinion. "Looks like an advert to me" or anything on those lines is an opinion.

In my opinion you are showing quite a bit of disrespect to the mod who has judged this review to be acceptable to post.

Offline billabong

What's hard to understand is the aggressive nature of your post, which was actually the first reply to the review. I'm telling you it was out of order and judging by your continued response on this thread, seems to be a thing you can't accept.

Any member is entitled to post an opinion but "it's a fucking advert like" is not an opinion. "Looks like an advert to me" or anything on those lines is an opinion.

In my opinion you are showing quite a bit of disrespect to the mod who has judged this review to be acceptable to post.

Again Daviemac I've said repeatedly if I've read it wrong then I accept that. I accept the mods screen first time reviews and weed out the touts and am appreciative of that. I then stated I hope more reviews to follow after you said he may not due to my original post. I then welcomed the OP and thanks the OP.

I then stated my responses were genuine and how I interpret them was how I attempted to state my opinion and clearly failed.... and not at any point have I disrespected anyone. I've also i didn't want to further derail the thread.

I cannot explain it any differently so I won't be replying to this thread from this point as clearly I am not being given benefit of the doubt.