Author Topic: Any recommendations in Dundee?  (Read 462488 times)

Offline hunderling

Can you guys help a newbie out? So far, I've only looked on AW for escorts but Dundee seems to currently just be foreign girls with zero feedback so I'm not risking it. Are there any girls on there you know are great punts or is there anywhere else I can look?

Thanks guys.

Offline auldie63

There is a whole thread on here about the Dundee scene, suggest you look there.

Offline Loosemorals

This is the thread for Dundee...
Some of the posts are quite old it has to be said and most of the girls they talk about just aren't about anymore.
You may have answered your own question though. Ignore the girls with no feedback. There are a few girls in Dundee worth visiting and a few touring girls that are great like super sexy samantha, who will be here from 6th to 11th. In Dundee Ashley Morgan is great if you can get her or Scottishslutx is also good. Glam Natasha is Romanian and she was my first escort I visited. She was lovely, and safe. Tho the sex with her is always safe ( no owo or anything like that) she is always enthusiastic and reasonably willing to fit you in timewise. I recommend any of those girls. Tell em it's your first visit and they will look after you. They aren't the cheapest people to visit but that says something aswell.

Offline Loosemorals

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Any reviews on those two profile mate .many thanks

The second girl is eve01 on AW. I tried to book her on Friday but it took her longer to get set up in Dundee than she expected I think so by time she was ready it was too late for a booking from me. She says she should still be about Dundee on Monday. So I'm going to book her then if I can. Her profile picks are..I wouldn't say Photoshopped. But they are professionally done. She is still very attractive in her private photos. Even the one just showing her with a buttplug😉. She is naturally a mousy blonde I think, rather than the bright blonde you see in her profile.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 01:08:07 am by Loosemorals »

Offline Loosemorals

Also if your mobile. I've always wanted to visit this girl.
External Link/Members Only
Great things said about her. I'm a pedestrian though, so I'd have to jump on bus or train to catch her and I just don't get that much free time. Curse of the single parent I suppose.

Offline FrankieOh

Also if your mobile. I've always wanted to visit this girl.
External Link/Members Only
Great things said about her. I'm a pedestrian though, so I'd have to jump on bus or train to catch her and I just don't get that much free time. Curse of the single parent I suppose.

She visits Dundee if you book her a decent amount of time (probably an hour). She's completely filthy and super nice too.

Offline hunderling

This is the thread for Dundee...
Some of the posts are quite old it has to be said and most of the girls they talk about just aren't about anymore.
You may have answered your own question though. Ignore the girls with no feedback. There are a few girls in Dundee worth visiting and a few touring girls that are great like super sexy samantha, who will be here from 6th to 11th. In Dundee Ashley Morgan is great if you can get her or Scottishslutx is also good. Glam Natasha is Romanian and she was my first escort I visited. She was lovely, and safe. Tho the sex with her is always safe ( no owo or anything like that) she is always enthusiastic and reasonably willing to fit you in timewise. I recommend any of those girls. Tell em it's your first visit and they will look after you. They aren't the cheapest people to visit but that says something aswell.

Cheers mate. I'll keep an eye on them and see if any of them tickle my pickle at the time!

Offline Loosemorals

So. Went to see eve01 today for 1 hour. The girl is beautiful, skinny but not immaciated. English is a bit poor though. At one point she asked me "with or without condom?". I almost left but what she meant was oral with or without. But as I'd already said firmly, with. I missed out on oral without, which I quite like. She does kiss, but pecks only. Also alot of checking to make sure condom still on properly and adding lube made the experiance a bit cold and impersonal.
She also seems to be very sub, and so am I. So the chemistry wasn't great. So in all I fucked that girl hard for the full hour but couldn't finish. Something about her just didn't do it for me. She told me I had 4 minits left and for the first time in my life " I" faked it😊.
So I left but still had the horn. So as it was a Tuesday I phoned Laura (Scottishslutx) as I know she is usually in Dundee tues-thurs and she came to my rescue with a quick 30 minit sesh to finish my day off.
I'm thoroughly skint now tho so it will be a while before I punt again.

Offline Name Not Found

So. Went to see eve01 today for 1 hour. The girl is beautiful, skinny but not immaciated. English is a bit poor though. At one point she asked me "with or without condom?". I almost left but what she meant was oral with or without. But as I'd already said firmly, with. I missed out on oral without, which I quite like. She does kiss, but pecks only. Also alot of checking to make sure condom still on properly and adding lube made the experiance a bit cold and impersonal.
She also seems to be very sub, and so am I. So the chemistry wasn't great. So in all I fucked that girl hard for the full hour but couldn't finish. Something about her just didn't do it for me. She told me I had 4 minits left and for the first time in my life " I" faked it😊.
So I left but still had the horn. So as it was a Tuesday I phoned Laura (Scottishslutx) as I know she is usually in Dundee tues-thurs and she came to my rescue with a quick 30 minit sesh to finish my day off.
I'm thoroughly skint now tho so it will be a while before I punt again.

Gonna stick that in the reviews section of you've got a minute as then folk will find it easier in a search.

Sounds like another one to add to the 'avoid' list.

Cheers for TOFTT  :D

Offline tayboy

Quote
Went to see eve01 today for 1 hour.
At least you got to see her. I made a provisional booking with her at lunchtime for an early evening appointment, I then confirmed 2 hours before and got a positive reply. I called her 30 minutes before and she confirmed. She sent me her street and postcode. When I arrived I texted her for the full address and she gave me the block number. I was outside within a minute and texted for the flat number and ......nothing. Perhaps the awkward meeting I nearly had with a frantic guy trying to gain access might have something to do with it. I tried texting and calling and after 15 minutes I gave up.
I tried calling again after an hour or so, she answered but said it was a bad line and hung up. 2.5 hours later, after I sent her an email I got a text explaining that the landlord had turned up. When I asked why she didn't text me and let me know she said her phone was out of credit.
Now wants me to rearrange !

Offline Loosemorals

I'm not sure you should definitely add to the avoid list. She is very pretty. And service was somewhat better than usual EE standards..technically she does CIM as standard...if I had gotten that far. I think the main problem is she didn't click with me personally. And any one else who is a bit (or a lot) sub will probably be the same. Keep in mind, tho I'm not into kinky stuff, she did let me plow her pretty hard for an hour... Meby it's my fault she couldn't take your booking mate..she was still walking bow legged😂

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Anything worth seeing in Dundee at the moment? I remember having a great punt with SexySamantha bout 6 months ago,bit expensive for me but would recommend to anyone after a very decent punt! Wish I put up a review after it now.


External Link/Members Only

Offline Loosemorals

Other than the usual OK Dundee girls and Samantha visiting. Dundee is terrible just now. Sausage inspector is visiting just now. Could be worth a visit. Also a bit expensive for an hour. But possably for 30 minits if you can manage that.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Loosemorals

Wow I really really REALLY, want to shag this girl.
External Link/Members Only
Shame about the whole bareback thing, I'm just too much of a cowardy custard to touch em.
Oh well, probably for the best. I'm skint😀

Online bigmike32

33 pages and counting dundee must have an abundance of working girls.

Offline Loosemorals

Pretty much the opposite really. Most of the pages are about trying to find the decent girls amongst all the chaff. Dundee has plenty of chaff.

Offline MB22

Ah LooseMorales you beat me to putting that profile up....she'll not accept calls with no caller ID but she will fuck you bareback...

She also states "You will feel very safe with me" ... But she will fuck you bareback

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Wow I really really REALLY, want to shag this girl.
External Link/Members Only
Shame about the whole bareback thing, I'm just too much of a cowardy custard to touch em.
Oh well, probably for the best. I'm skint😀


Got a booking tomorrow,although OWO and bareback will definitely be off the cards

Offline jesusvjudas

Look forward to hearing about Sarah.  Hopefully shes good

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Look forward to hearing about Sarah.  Hopefully shes good

I shall report back tomorrow,I consider this a valid TOFTT.So I expect one in return  :D

Offline jesusvjudas

If thats the case then i'd appreciate a fully comprehensive 3-Hole check. 

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
If thats the case then i'd appreciate a fully comprehensive 3-Hole check.

Will do  :thumbsup:

Offline Loosemorals

TOFTT? Poor you. I'm sure you'll hate every minit of it. Last time I took one was when I was 19 and my mates bird would only put out if he had someone for her friend. Fat chick doesn't cover it.. But I have to say this. She was one of the best shags of my younger life. Fat chicks try harder😂

Offline jesusvjudas

No review yet....Spill the beans!

Offline Loosemorals

I think he's waiting till she's gone to post a review, so he can keep her to himself😉

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I think he's waiting till she's gone to post a review, so he can keep her to himself😉

Sorry lads will get a review up soon,but what I would say is go and see her,does everything on her likes,very dirty lass

Offline Loosemorals

Damnit. You were supposed to say she was rubbish. I've been trying hard to convince myself not to slip another £120 quid onto my credit card. My other problem is I know what I'm like. I usually avoid the girls who go au natural, but if I go see this one I'll probably risk it. And I'm chronically unlucky. Now you've put both the voices in my head to telling me to "just do it".
I'm not used to my voice being the sensible one😇

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
YOLO and all that,Will be £120 well spent

Offline jesusvjudas

Decent price at £60.  Although all 3 holes were provided, she was a bit distant and the pornstar experience was an extra £40 (which I hadn't expected).  No facial but she swallowed the load (which was nice of her).  Also she wouldnt do doggy style anal.

Offline Loosemorals

What was her porn star experience. And how was it different from her normal service? Not hugely clear from her profile. Is it just if you want deep throat, watersports or filming? I like deep throat but I can live without it I suppose.
I'm going to be good. I'll watch out for her coming to Dundee again. Hopefully next time she comes at the start of the month. That's when I give myself pocket money.

Offline tayboy

Going to Edinburgh on Thursday so I was browsing who's available and I found that Sophia-B External Link/Members Only in coming to Dundee at the end of the month. I did see her a while back but we didn't click. I have read some very good reports since then so I'm tempted to try once again to see if she does live up to all the hype. It's a pity there's no half hour appointments as an hour can be a long time, and costly, if two people don't get along.

Offline FrankieOh

Going to Edinburgh on Thursday so I was browsing who's available and I found that Sophia-B External Link/Members Only in coming to Dundee at the end of the month. I did see her a while back but we didn't click. I have read some very good reports since then so I'm tempted to try once again to see if she does live up to all the hype. It's a pity there's no half hour appointments as an hour can be a long time, and costly, if two people don't get along.

Well, I'm booked in with her already. Can't wait.

Offline some_experience

Might be a strange question but does anyone know a girl that does outcalls and accepts credit card payments!?

Offline tayboy

Quote
Well, I'm booked in with her already. Can't wait.

I don't think I'll bother, not if the minimum is 1 hour at £160. Just too expensive for me

Offline FrankieOh

I don't think I'll bother, not if the minimum is 1 hour at £160. Just too expensive for me

Back to £130 now. I think she was in London recently so that was probablywhat the increase was for. Definitely worth the money in my opinion anyway. Considering how bad things are just now here with regards choice you've got to take advantage when someone as good as her comes to visit.

Offline Loosemorals

Might be a strange question but does anyone know a girl that does outcalls and accepts credit card payments!?

That's is an odd request. I'm sure your only hope in this is with an agency who will take the payment,and then pass it on to the girl. I remember one of the girls I visited saying she accepted PayPal, but for the life of me I can't remember which. I have a good relationship with my local pub. So if I want to slip something onto my credit card there as cash back. I don't get hit for the cash withdrawal fee, hell I even get asda cash back for supposed purchases.
Wish I had got a tesco credit card now though. Something appealing about the idea of getting clubcard points for poontang.😁

Offline tayboy

Quote
Back to £130 now

She was £130 at the beginning of the week, £160 yesterday and now back to £130. As she has been in Edinburgh all week I think that she was testing the water and may have read this thread.
I can't decide, I know it's rare to have any quality in Dundee, but I did find her very quiet and reserved almost shy when I saw her before. Her service was, to be honest, fairly ordinary I had to take the lead all the time and there were long periods of silence it was almost like she didn't want to be there.
It was a while ago, maybe she's upped her game, maybe she didn't like me but I don't want a repeat of the same.

Paulshak

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Is there any one can give me a feedback for Julyahot69 from Adult-work or any good recommendations for this weekend in Dundee. many thanks mate...

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Loosemorals

Was checking out this girl and something seemed off.
External Link/Members Only
Then I checked out her 2 field reports. If your going to go to the effort to fake field reports, this is not the way to do it. I had to laugh.
Have a look, you'll see what I mean☺

Online bigmike32

Those are some field reports. In the first one lory and roxanne are mentioned and her name is eva lol very confusing but typical romanian.

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Quote from: Loosemorals
Then I checked out her 2 field reports. If your going to go to the effort to fake field reports, this is not the way to do it. I had to laugh.
Have a look, you'll see what I mean☺

Easily the best laugh I've had this year, that is a peach  :D :lol:

Offline Loosemorals

Besides all that. I'm actually genuinely tempted. If that's her in the photos she looks like a good slutty shag. And I think that's the market she should be aiming for. The first lines in her profile say "sensual elegant" however. I will have to find out what and if she charges for extras. ( I know, I know she's Romanian. Eye contact is probably an extra but you never know"

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Offline Loosemorals

Another funny little thing I noticed today while looking at what's on offer just now (don't know why, it's going to be at least a month before my next punt if I can restrain myself) is these 3 girls.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Each has taken the time and effort to hide their faces in their profile pics, but has left their verification photo free to view. So I won't recognise any of em in the nuddy or dolled up like a porn star. But I will recognise them in the street or in the pub. 😕

Offline MB22

Mandy actually looks....okish in her Verification photo

Offline Loosemorals

Honestly I think they are all OK. Well.. I wouldn't turn any of them away anyway. But then I'm not that fussy😊

Bmc88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
They are all Romanian,just don't go there!

Offline Loosemorals

On a side note. Cos it can never hurt to be too safe. I've noticed a good few of the bareback girls have all dropped bareback as a service at about the same time recently. "Good for them" and all that, but as they all did this within a week or so of each other. It suggests to me they all got a scare about the same time. If your into these girls it could be a good idea to get yourself checked. ( I know, you should, and probably do do this anyway if your going to do that). I'm sure we'd all appreciate it😉

dunderson

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Going to Edinburgh on Thursday so I was browsing who's available and I found that Sophia-B External Link/Members Only in coming to Dundee at the end of the month. I did see her a while back but we didn't click. I have read some very good reports since then so I'm tempted to try once again to see if she does live up to all the hype. It's a pity there's no half hour appointments as an hour can be a long time, and costly, if two people don't get along.

Thanks for posting this --- I wouldn't have noticed that she was coming otherwise. Saw her here in Dundee and had a fantastic time!