Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Danny - FBSM + sex - Stratford  (Read 3968 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 459734) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4597345) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by kefcseries]

Online kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £60

Comms: All via SMS

Location: Clean flat in towerblock, enrtyphone system, very discreet but I believe she moves around

Danny: Big tits, big ass Brazilian milf. Greeted at the door with her wearing full lingerie set and heels. Proper massage table set up in the bedroom.

Session started with me laying on the table and her giving a pretty decent head to toe massage using warm oil. Sure enough she ramped things up nicely in stages first by using her tits up and down my back, then the reach-unders to grab my dick for a few strokes, eventually climbing up onto the table for full body 2 body slides.

Flipped onto my back and now I could take in the full view of this oiled up, big ass 'n titties naked milf tottering about in heels as she continued the tease. Brief spell of OW by which time I was at DEFCON 1.. jumped off the table, bent her over the bed and plowed her in doggy and mish.

Totally get the FBSM thing now, easily my most enjoyable punt in ages.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:16:04 pm by kefcseries »

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Link on the advert is missing a digit. It's also been indexed with the missing number.

Can a Mod please change this, thanks.

This is the proper link.

Edit kef has changed added it while I tapped this out, cheers.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:19:41 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Online kefcseries

Link on the advert is missing a digit. It's also been indexed with the missing number.

Can a Mod please change this, thanks.

This is the proper link.

Edit kef has changed added it while I tapped this out, cheers.

:D

Offline peter purves

Perennial question please?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Good review, bit of an anti climax no CIM, Kissing is extra :dash:

I'm guessing you opted for OW as opposed to OWO which is extra

Also is she as young as her pictures ? or older now ? basically how recent is the picture
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:31:19 pm by Global_Punter »

Online tantraman

Offline Global_Punter

Proper FBSM can't be beat! :dance:

+ 1 BUTT the SP has to be a proper FBSM provider not a FS provider looking to explore both markets.

Offline LLPunting

+ 1 BUTT the SP has to be a proper FBSM provider not a FS provider looking to explore both markets.

Why the distinction?  What does an FBSM do that's so inimitable?

Offline winkywanky

...jumped off the table, bent her over the bed and plowed her in doggy and mish.

Totally get the FBSM thing now, easily my most enjoyable punt in ages.

Great review, glad you enjoyed  :thumbsup: And agree about the FBSM thing, almost as if it's a 'legit' massage with all the strokes of the massage which then goes naughty with the B-to-B and then somehow morphs into fucking the masseuse. Nice.

Can I be a real pain though (yes, I know it's anally retentive)...in the US they plow, in the UK we plough.

:hi:

Offline Global_Punter

Why the distinction?  What does an FBSM do that's so inimitable?

There's a big difference a trained FBSM masseuse will deliver a better massage either sensual or therapeutic, as a bonus you get the rewards towards the end of your session either FS or HE

Its difficult to find an SP that can deliver both a good FBSM and FS, a lot of SP's that advertise as FBSM providers can't massage for shit to save their life - they are just tapping into the niche in the FBSM market.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:06:16 am by Global_Punter »

Online kefcseries

Perennial question please?

Cheers!!

Sadly no. She doesn't have a "cola bottle" waistline to qualify. Infact she's quite chunky in the middle.

Online kefcseries

Also is she as young as her pictures ? or older now ? basically how recent is the picture

Definitely older, anything from 5-10 years off the profile age. Unmistakably her but the lighting was low in the flat and I spent most of the punt with my face in the hole of the massage table.

Offline Global_Punter

Definitely older, anything from 5-10 years off the profile age. Unmistakably her but the lighting was low in the flat and I spent most of the punt with my face in the hole of the massage table.

Danke, very good intel  :thumbsup:

Online kefcseries

.. almost as if it's a 'legit' massage with all the strokes of the massage which then goes naughty with the B-to-B and then somehow morphs into fucking the masseuse. Nice.

Exactly this, spot on description  :thumbsup:

Can I be a real pain though (yes, I know it's anally retentive)...in the US they plow, in the UK we plough.

:hi:

I purposely used the US version as to me it reads more "raw", could hardly wait to get stuck in  :D

Offline peter purves

Sadly no. She doesn't have a "cola bottle" waistline to qualify. Infact she's quite chunky in the middle.

Cheers mate!

A reading of the Punther's Charter section, 5 sub-section 1 reads:

Thought it would be good to start a new London Booty thread but one that begins with rules and definitions of what should be posted as a reference. Also to bring together all the link posted the past year

STANDARDS

Belly's are not ideal but are ok if they flow with the overall shape of her body

Please study the above before posting any links ;)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 02:30:44 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Definitely sounds like a decent romp Sellmeaspeakerman.   :thumbsup:

So you're saying she looks as young as 28 in real life but older than her pics?

And FS was included in the £60 ?  (There's a confusng statement in her FAQ)

Online kefcseries

Definitely sounds like a decent romp Sellmeaspeakerman.   :thumbsup:

So you're saying she looks as young as 28 in real life but older than her pics?

And FS was included in the £60 ?  (There's a confusng statement in her FAQ)

Looks older than stated profile age, FS included in the price

Offline winkywanky

Exactly this, spot on description  :thumbsup:

I purposely used the US version as to me it reads more "raw", could hardly wait to get stuck in  :D

Are you suggesting they have better furrows in the US? You'll be wanting to buy chlorine chicken next!  :D

Offline LLPunting

Thanks, so she's aged quite a bit since her AW blurb  :dash:

:drinks:

Online kefcseries

Are you suggesting they have better furrows in the US? You'll be wanting to buy chlorine chicken next!  :D

:D

I hope they never get to bring that crap over here  :vomit:

Offline zushiboys

Thinking of going to see her. Been out the punting game for a few years so want a proper GFE.

Did she offer kissing.owo? Were they extra?
Is she facially attractive.

Don't mind a bit of a gut but is she fat?

Cheers

Online kefcseries

Thinking of going to see her. Been out the punting game for a few years so want a proper GFE.

Did she offer kissing.owo? Were they extra?
Is she facially attractive.

Don't mind a bit of a gut but is she fat?

Cheers

All of her services are listed on her AW profile page. Lookswise her pics are pretty accurate albeit cleverly softened but definitely her.

Stoutly built, not fat but with a bit of roundness to her belly if I remember correctly.

Offline UrbanPunter

All of her services are listed on her AW profile page. Lookswise her pics are pretty accurate albeit cleverly softened but definitely her.

Stoutly built, not fat but with a bit of roundness to her belly if I remember correctly.

Not fat but more voluptuous
That said quite agile
Seen her twice now and satisfied with both punts

Report to follow

Offline sparkus

Not fat but more voluptuous
That said quite agile
Seen her twice now and satisfied with both punts

Same here, very enjoyable.  My bottom line for punts now is massage, BJ and sex in secure flats.

LLP, seriously mate you'd enjoy.

Offline LLPunting

Same here, very enjoyable.  My bottom line for punts now is massage, BJ and sex in secure flats.

Thanks, age on profile indicated as 38 so guess she's admitting to the undeniable ravages of time upon her in this shared reality.  :unknown:  :wackogirl:

Offline Global_Punter

I enjoy FBSM & indulge when I'm tired of the rushed or none sensual sometimes faked intimacy in FS punts 

Offline sparkus

Thanks, age on profile indicated as 38 so guess she's admitting to the undeniable ravages of time upon her in this shared reality.  :unknown:  :wackogirl:

She's not 38 but in decent nick all the same.

Very good b2b.

Offline LLPunting

Very good b2b.

As in not that old or older?

Won't be going Stratford way for a while but will keep her on the list of possibles.

Offline sparkus

Very good b2b.

Probably 40 or thereabouts, but not 38.

Offline LLPunting

Probably 40 or thereabouts, but not 38.

Many thanks, good to know.   :drinks: