Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Danny - Liverpool Street  (Read 3066 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4597345) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline luv2kiss54

External Link/Members Only

I met this lady by mistake as i had booked another girl called Olivia from Gumtree. I posted my comments under the topic;-

"OLIVIA Massage Liverpool Street Gumtree."

but a couple of board members asked me to post a review for the record. So to save time i am simply cutting and pasting my comments from that thread as follows;- 

The lady i saw was actually Hot Danny External Link/Members Only.

Apparently an Agency answers the texts/calls for Olivia(Danny). All my communication was done via text message and was very quick and efficient. I even asked for a photo and they sent me one which showed a size 10 brunette with a lovely slim figure but no face shown so i booked as i was after a good massage.

When i turned up i was greeted by a much larger woman. She was very friendly and when i asked if she was Olivia she didn't try to lie  admitted she was called Hot Danny, had a AW profile, but that it was an agency dealing with the calls. I suppose i should have been annoyed but i fancied her big time so went ahead. I showed her the photo the agency had sent me and she agreed with me that what the agency was doing was wrong.At the end of the day they are getting punters there under false advertising.

I could have walked but really glad i didn't she has a sexy voluptuous womanly figure. She has an amazing arse which i couldn't keep my hands off it was huge but firm. Im not usually an arse man but if thats what you like i certaily recommend. Doing doggy was bloody brilliant.

I paid £100 for the hour. It wasn't much of a massage to be honest i didn't give her much chance as i was keen to enjoy all her curves and give her a massage which she seemed to enjoy. At one point i was above her playing with her body whilst she gently and skillyfully massaged my penis what a lovely feeling. Lots of passion and kissing and its clear this woman loves sex. She is brazilian but unusually everything as far as i could tell was natural.

What the Agency is doing is wrong but i expect this wont come as a surprise to seasoned punters.

Offline Global_Punter

Good job, second review describing her as having a Bubble.

How do you rate her on the scale ?

Vote now  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Nice one OP  :drinks:

I'm more and more tempted by this lady.

How old did she look?

Saggy belly?  Stretch marks or scars?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 04:37:41 am by LLPunting »

Offline Palace123

Hi OP,

her profile says she charges for extras. Can you give us an idea of how much? any good? and for what services?

Cheers,

Palace
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Hopefully OP answers our questions sometime this year  ;) :P

Offline luv2kiss54

Good job, second review describing her as having a Bubble.

How do you rate her on the scale ?

Vote now  :hi:

I would say C.

Offline luv2kiss54

Nice one OP  :drinks:

I'm more and more tempted by this lady.

How old did she look?

Saggy belly?  Stretch marks or scars?

There is a verification picture on one of the threads gives you an idea although i would say taken a good while ago. She is no stunner but has sex appeal to my eye.Didn't notice any stretch marks or scars, carries her weight well. Late 30's could be early 40's.

Offline luv2kiss54

Hi OP,

her profile says she charges for extras. Can you give us an idea of how much? any good? and for what services?

Cheers,

Palace

I didn't see her profile beforehand as i was expecting to see another girl. I asked the price she said £100 for the hour for massage, sex which sounded good to me so went ahead. I must admit she didn't perform oral as such just put the condom on with her mouth so that may be extra. I didn't actually ask for it and she didn't do it i was more than happy with the sex and kissing.

Offline Global_Punter

Stupid question, how do you locate the verification pictures ? thanks in advance.

I've seen a few on the thread but wondered how you folks manage to locate them...