Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Juicy Jordan’s Juggs Hertford  (Read 1665 times)

37 review(s) for JUICY JORDANS JUGGS (21 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl a few weeks ago in Hertford but she travels a bit.

Coms and apartment- really easy to communicate and arrange meet. Flat has a small room with a
Small bed but I was only there for bj

The girl- def the one in the pics . Mid 40s attractive enough, nice big fake tits.

The service- I went there cos she offers cheap services from £20 for a hj but in the end I paid £50 for spit and polish owo. It was ok, perhaps a bit rushed and impersonal, I know it was only a quick appointment though.

Conclusion- would I go back, not sure, may be worth the £20 hj or £30 titty job

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Are the pics on her AW site current ? and how do yu rate her face ?  :hi:

Offline George South

I see JJJ is offering duos with Chelsea 2012 next week in Harlow.
Supersize me lol

Offline JohnHerts

I think the pics are current, Yes. Face I would say 6/10, ok for a quick one

Offline JohnHerts

Just an update as I went back for more a few days ago. I was just going to pay£20 for hj but once she got going I wanted to play with her tits which she said I couldn’t do for £20 so I paid £10 more to get the tit job. This was really enjoyable and she rubbed oil on my cock.

Overall I probably enjoyed this more than the £50 bj option and is better value. I would probably go back for this

Offline JohnHerts

Forgot to say, I have to change my comments about her age in my original review. She must be well into her 50s. Probably ok for gentleman of 45 plus but younger men may find her a bit to old. Lovely fake tits though

Offline bobbybecker2016

John, JJJ is someone I keep looking at but can't decide.  Considering the all holes for £80 or is she just good for a quickie?

Offline JohnHerts

I would just go for a quickie to see what you think.  You can always “upgrade” midway like I did.

Offline bobbybecker2016

Upgrade :-) just like booking a hotel then asking for a better 'room' to go in  :lol: