Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP'S 9th birthday  (Read 485 times)

Offline lewishamguy

Today is the 9th birthday of UKP. Happy birthday :drinks:

Offline threechilliman

I forgot to send a card. Whoops!

Offline GingerNuts

Happy birthday UKP!

Another milestone, the two millionth post was made a few days ago.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:54:15 am by GingerNuts »

Offline tantraman

Happy 9th birthday, UKP! :yahoo:

And here's to it's 69th birthday already ... when hopefully the todgers of us old codgers will still be functional, and we'll all still be reviewing!

:dance:

Offline king tarzan

Yaba daba doo 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline winkywanky

HB UKP!

Thanks to anyone involved in the running of the place, especially the new owner(s) of this brilliant and much-needed resource.

I'd love to send a card but I don't think the address will be posted up any time soon. But many thanks all the same  :thumbsup:.

mojo311

Offline Goldfinch

Offline smiths

Happy Birthday to UKP, I have been a member 8 and a half years of the 9 and only missed the start as I was on a punting break and when I returned elsewhere loads of punters had fucked off to my puzzlement. I then spoke to Steve2 who informed me of what had occurred and I immediately joined. And how its grown in that time.

What is not known by some is the shit UKP got from the dusty phone brigade, pimps, trolls, bad WGs and others in those early years. Fortunately like now there was a number of good mods and other posters fending them off and dealing with them. And of course NIK and old admin were on the case. I shall raise a class of water as I am not drinking at present to this great site, and to the new owner, his admin team and the 3 mods. :drinks:

Offline Beamer

Happy Birthday to UKP, I have been a member 8 and a half years of the 9 and only missed the start as I was on a punting break and when I returned elsewhere loads of punters had fucked off to my puzzlement. I then spoke to Steve2 who informed me of what had occurred and I immediately joined. And how its grown in that time.

What is not known by some is the shit UKP got from the dusty phone brigade, pimps, trolls, bad WGs and others in those early years. Fortunately like now there was a number of good mods and other posters fending them off and dealing with them. And of course NIK and old admin were on the case. I shall raise a class of water as I am not drinking at present to this great site, and to the new owner, his admin team and the 3 mods. :drinks:

Here, here  :hi: from a relative newcomer  :hi:

Offline mr.bluesky

Happy birthday ukp  :drinks: where would we be without it (up shit creek without a paddle probably) here's to the next nine years  :thumbsup:

Offline unclepokey

Unlike Smiths I am able to raise a modest glass to UK Punting and it's organisers. But I raise said glass again also to the site's supporters and constructive contributors.

May mutual assistance continue

Uncle pokey

Offline Juankerr

Happy birthday UKP  :drinks:

Just recently had my 6 year anniversary as a member also, wish I'd found it sooner  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 07:42:59 pm by Juankerr »

Online LLPunting

Congrats on another anniversary and a great milestone UKP!

Many thanks for this platform and the brilliant resource that it is.   :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Hope the tech issues can be sorted before we're a 10 and you find ways to improve how we can keep track of SPs regardless of the platforms they advertise on.  :thumbsup:

Offline fisherofsouls

Happy Birthday to us :)

Proud to have been a member since December 07, 2010, 03:03:45 pm which by my reckoning is 8 years and 8 months.

I have tried to give back over the years but this site is such a fantastic resource, I know I am well overdrawn at the credit bank... :rolleyes:

Here's to a big party to mark the 10th anniversary this time next year (I propose somewhere in SE Asia or South America :D

Offline winkywanky

Happy Birthday to us :)

Proud to have been a member since December 07, 2010, 03:03:45 pm which by my reckoning is 8 years and 8 months.

I have tried to give back over the years but this site is such a fantastic resource, I know I am well overdrawn at the credit bank... :rolleyes:

Here's to a big party to mark the 10th anniversary this time next year (I propose somewhere in SE Asia or South America :D

Yeah, let's all gatecrash Vivago's hotel room!  :thumbsup:  :D

Offline NIK

I almost forgot!  :drinks:
My biggest regret is that it isn’t 29 years, or more realistically 19, which would have been possible in internet history, as I was punting prolifically back then, but the past nine years has seen a year upon year decline in my punting to the extent that this year will very likely be my first puntless year since 1989. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:53:31 pm by NIK »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
That makes UKP a Leo for astrology fans. I.e nobody.

When I first joined the site was a lot smaller and it was seen as a joke by some people who couldn't see the potential. I'm so glad I was here early on and I'm enjoying it. Here's a big salute to all those who founded the site and those that still make it great.

Offline Sparta Prada

Happy birthday! Without doubt joining UKP has been a major influence on how I punt. I am thankful that we have this online community in what would otherwise be a lonely foray in a hobby which - lets be honest - isn’t exactly renowned for being inexpensive.

Cheers one and all.

Offline peter purves

Well done to one and all who has made this 9 milestone possible:hi:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

Yaba daba doo 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👍👍👍👏👏👏 :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

+ 1 I like this post  :yahoo: :dance:

Happy Birthday leo ( King of the zodiac & jungle )