Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - AW - Gateshead  (Read 1185 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Silva21

External Link/Members Only

I'll start off by admitting I'm fluffy for Victoria. She's not only beautiful but exceptionally skilled and good company too.

I made a 6 hour round trip to see her following the reviews on here and was not disappointed.

She's got lovely aubern bair, innocent looking eyes which suddenly change into eyes which say 'you're mine!' and she's got an amazing arse.

As she walked up the stairs I really wanted to grope her arse but was a bit worried she might slap my hands away until we'd sorted the paperwork. As we neared the top I took my chance and had a grope; she stopped walking so I could savour it a bit more :)

She undressed me which was a nice touch, lay me on the bed and started sucking me which just felt brilliant.

She started sucking my toes, which I've had done before but not like this. I can't describe it but it was out of this world and I could have stayed there all day!
I was asked to turn over and given the best rimming I've ever had. Her tongue was inside my arse! (I was glad I had douched my arse in the morning).

We moved onto watersports which was difficult as I was still semi-hard but really enjoyable.
I pinched the end of my cock to try to get rid of my wood so I could pee and everytime I started peeing Victoria put my cock in her mouth again! An amazing sight!
The favour was returned and she pee'd on my and in my mouth which was a first. She taste so damned sexy!

Had a shared shower, another first for me, and then back in the bedroom where she rimmed me some more.
I've always fancied squatting over a girls face to rim me but never wanted to ask. I didn't have to ask Victoria because she asked if I wanted to.
I've honestly never felt anything like it as I was rimmed, my arse sucked, licked and sucked some more whilst also placing little bites onto my bum. Speechless, I was absolutely speechless.
I could only groan with the occasional swearing!

I performed some RO which she seemed to like, her face flushed and she seemed to orgasm from it. I loved the little noises she made.
Such a smooth tight little pussy. She tastes fantastic and when I bent her over and rimmed her she gaped which was so so sexy.

Victoria then edged me for a while and has a knack of somehow managing to stop you right at the last second and hold you right there at the precipice and then back down before starting again.

In the end I came in her mouth. Such an amazing feeling, for a few seconds it felt like I weighed a ton as I sank into the bed and then suddely light as a feather.
Finally she cleaned me up as she said it was her mess...another nice touch.

Some conversation, a hug and a kiss and then I drove for 3 hours back home with a massive grin on my face.

Summary.
I've made memories that will stay with me forever and made a list of things I would like to go back for.

Would I go back... Damned right. I'm busy for a next month and then on holiday so maybe a return from holiday treat!

Offline mrjigglez

Great review. I’ve been tempted to book Victoria for a while as I’m really into getting rimmed - but never took the plunge - but will be doing so now after hearing what’s in store for me if I do.

Offline Silva21

Great review. I’ve been tempted to book Victoria for a while as I’m really into getting rimmed - but never took the plunge - but will be doing so now after hearing what’s in store for me if I do.

It's one of the first things I look for when I'm booking someone but Victoria is leagues ahead of everyone else. An absolute rimming queen. It's an amazing assault on your arse and drove me wild.

If she lived closer I'd have to take a loan out because I'd be there so frequently.

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers for the review S.     :drinks:     Glad you enjoyed her "Company and Assets".  :D  :thumbsup:

She's one hell of a woman who goes 110% for your enjoyment.  :yahoo:

Plus your review has reminded me I seen Vic about 6 weeks ago and forgot to do a review.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

So I'll do one over the week-end before the fekin "Abuse" starts....................  :scare:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Cracking review and pleased your journey was worth your efforts and should I say Victoria's expertise  :thumbsup: Must get to see her, but first I need to update my will  :sarcastic:

Offline Dabbler07

Thanks for the review , she sounds fucking awesome ! I’d love a booking but her size puts me off. Is she pretty as that’s another factor for me, I know tho sounds blunt but I’m not sure I could be turned on a bigger ginger girl at the end of the day....
Banned reason: Undesirable, possible pimp.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tiger63

Thanks for the review , she sounds fucking awesome ! I’d love a booking but her size puts me off. Is she pretty as that’s another factor for me, I know tho sounds blunt but I’m not sure I could be turned on a bigger ginger girl at the end of the day....

Well could I suggest that look for someone else then....pretty simple really

Offline Silva21

I thought she was really pretty as I said in my review. She's got kinda hypnotic fuck me eyes.
She's size 12-14 so I don't think she's a big girl by any stretch.