Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Panties  (Read 1663 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

So, an odd one for me since this not my style at all but......

I was sitting nursing a beer an hour ago, in the Bridge hotel (i can finally drink now im retired) I was working out a lead break for my bands gig at the weekend and suddenly (no kidding), I get an unrequested errection!!
As i sat and pondered the pentatonic scale, errection in pocket, I thought, fuck it and whizzed of a message to TP (against my instincts i must say).

Reply in 3 mins and in her place (minus errection) 20 mins later.
The girl is a fkin space cadet, that's for sure, on a diffetent planet to me  :lol:

High as a kite which made me chuckle, the smell of grass was pungent.
Whimsical space cadet pixie dance as i disrobed with childlike hippy prancing about, which i really enjoyed. The only thing missing was the patchouli oil. ;)

Baby oil applied and the main event was administered with skill until i popped to a squeal of appreciation from TP who stared at my emission with wonder.....

Ive given a positive because i knew what i was gonna get and she delivered. She also appeals to the ageing hippy in me.

I wont return but im glad i went to see her.

In the comms, she was very accommodating.

Online waynekerr600

Thanks for the review FB. There is something intriguing about this girl.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review FB. She is a one off novelty.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review FB. There is something intriguing about this girl.
She's different, that's for sure ;)

Offline FLYING BLUE

Cheers for the review FB. She is a one off novelty.
And thank you for clearing up my indescretion  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline Tiger63

Love reading the reviews for her :D

Offline winkywanky

I was sitting nursing a beer an hour ago, in the Bridge hotel (i can finally drink now im retired) I was working out a lead break for my bands gig at the weekend and suddenly (no kidding), I get an unrequested errection!!
As i sat and pondered the pentatonic scale, errection in pocket, I thought, fuck it and whizzed of a message to TP (against my instincts i must say).

The girl is a fkin space cadet, that's for sure, on a diffetent planet to me  :lol:

Whimsical space cadet pixie dance as i disrobed with childlike hippy prancing about, which i really enjoyed. The only thing missing was the patchouli oil. ;)

Baby oil applied and the main event was administered with skill until i popped to a squeal of appreciation from TP who stared at my emission with wonder.....

Ive given a positive because i knew what i was gonna get and she delivered. She also appeals to the ageing hippy in me.

She lives 200 miles away from me so I'll never get to see her. But there is something about the (I won't say childlike  :scare:) unbridled glee which she seems to experience by wanking off guys  :unknown:. There's almost an innocence about it because that's all she does. I kind of hope she never does any more than that.

I also hope that she isn't smoking so much dope that she's frying her brain, because I know there's some seriously strong shit around now which wasn't the case back in the 60s and 70s.

She is an enigma.

By the way, a tip for you Mr. FB: if you stick a capo on the end of your cock, it'll stop you getting random erections. Although it has to be said, getting random erections at your (and my) age is really rather cool  :D.

Offline FLYING BLUE

For the sake of ANY doubt, she is 24 and definitely not a teen

Offline tynetunnel

This one continues to interest me, thanks for the review FB and I’m glad you enjoyed yourself  :thumbsup:

Offline Sar-Major

The girl is a fkin space cadet, that's for sure, on a diffetent planet to me That's mental health issues for ya :lol:

Cheers for the review FB.    :drinks:   Glad you enjoyed her performance.    :thumbsup:

She's not for me, NOT even as a "Novelty" as DM said.  :scare:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CELICA GT

Not for me , but I too enjoy reading the reviews, cheers FB , groovy man !  :drinks: