Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: High class July , Kentish Town , Archway , London  (Read 1614 times)

3 review(s) for High Class July (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline Fourtyfive

Here we go. New to this website and first review.

High Class July External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl few times now and on couple of occasions with her friend that works from the same flat Top Quality Melissa External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Melissa is absolute stunner but this is a review for July)
120ph no extras asked for.
Pretty Brazilian girl with a long red hair typical Brazilian curvy figure. Not great with sizes, but probably 10/12 with very small waist, strong legs and awesome round bum. Not overweight in my opinion. If you are into ass rather than boobs like me she is a winner. Lovely bum that I could not stop groping. Although she has small nicely shaped natural tits with nipple piercings. Also few tattoos. 

Very friendly with pleasant energy and lovely smile. Not a clock watcher.

Service was also great with her being very eager to please.
First couple of visits she gave OW (I have not asked for OWO) but surprisingly last time I have seen she gave me OWO without me asking for it. It was slow and good but not a DT. Sex was also great in few positions and the sight of that ass in doggy position was magnificent. Offered massage after I have finished which I have declined and just spent last fifteen minutes talking. Her English is not great but we still managed to have a meaningful chat.
Would I see her again. Absolutely. I already did, few times now. If you like big bum and small waist she is the girl for you.

Also duo with her and Melissa was very good, with lots of kissing three ways and them kissing each other and sucking each other’s nipples. Would definitely recommend.

Offline Fourtyfive

Yes. She did it for me on all occasions without me asking for it. Generally very sensual GFE. Melissa is more of a PSE and does OWO straight away and DFK.

Offline neverberoyal

Thanks for the review! Which station are they closest to, Kentish Town, Tufnell Park or Archway?

Says she gives massages on her profile, so it's nice you actually got offered one!

Offline Fourtyfive