Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MadiS - Leek -30 min incall  (Read 1456 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4769060) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline HardKnockKnight

First time reviewer, saw Madi back in May as I knew I would be passing through the area and wanted to take the plunge for my first time! I had read some of the doubts about her on here but as she has gained a lot of AW feedback thought it was a safe bet!

30 minute I call - £90

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Arranged the meet 1 week in advance, agreed price and outfit all through AW very quick in replying.

Venue:
Small and discreet flat located in the centre of Leek, pay and display car parking opposite discreet enough

WG:
Madi is probably in her late 30s, petite woman with a great arse. She wore a dress with lingerie underneath as requested.

Service:

30 minutes, DFK,OWO & Cowgirl

Was nervous going for my first time, messaged Madi on AW when I arrived and was told the flat number and headed over and buzzed the door! Enter into the building and was met by Madi opening her flat door hiding behind it! She was wearing a lovely floral summer dress that showed off her curves! Was shown to the room and we began with some DFK straight away! I asked if she wanted the money up front but said that could wait to the end, so undressed Madi first to reveal her four groups body. She then performed some great OWO on me and as it was my first time I could feel myself ready to pop. Asked madi to get on top and ride cowgirl so I can have a view of her gorgeous body. Put the condom on with her mouth and then proceeded to ride me making groaning noises. Managed all of a bout 4 minutes of that until I popped inside. Spent the rest of the punt chatting and making small talk until the time was up no rush and no clock watching. Paid up the paperwork and then left feeling invincible after my first punt!

Summary :
Madi is a beautiful woman with a great body. Glad I saw Madi as my first punt even if £90 for the 30 minutes was a bit steep. There not much as in the market for that area and stoke looks like a bit of a desert so would definitely recommend

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Has a bit of a reputation for BB gang bangs and has a second profile in Macclesfield which is more expensive.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244580.msg2501735#msg2501735

Offline bender999

Thanks for the review HardKK. I'm in that area quite often but never found much between Derby and Stoke. Madi sounds good if a bit pricey. Would like to hear of any other discoveries you make in the Leek/Uttoxeter area.