Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annie - Natural Health Massage - Cambridge  (Read 2219 times)

Offline Cambridgy

Name: Annie

Link: External Link/Members Only

Date: Aug 2019

Time/Cost: 90mins / 155 (75 Massage +60 B2B & RO +20 BJ)

Communications: Fine - texted +447404844686 to arrange.

Location: Chinese Parlour - 228 Mill Road, Cambridge, CB1 3NF. Front entrance not discrete - but area is pretty laid back.

Physical: Annie is early 30's, about 5'6", bit curvy with augmented B/C cup tits. Ass and labia shaved - black bush - clean and sweet smelling. Not stunningly attractive but OK and very smiley.

Session: Annie warm and friendly the usual ‘have you been here before’ - then gentle chit chat and teasing/grins. All very approachable - commented on her perfect ass which she lifted her dress to show.

Massage was very good - suffering a bit with sore back. She has a top quality technique - using her feet, forearms and knees to work out the problem areas. Also gentle teasing rubbing pussy into my legs and ass. Started CCswipes and playing with cock - I was ready for B2B so flipped.

She was then good - light fingering, tit wank, couple of kisses to the cock. Flipped her around for RO - she was appreciative. After five min flipped her again - she started to kiss the cock again and asked if I wanted a BJ. I accepted for 20. Good technique - edging for 10min until finish. We then both showered - bit worried as 30min left. Good head massage then feet - then legs - she noticed I was getting hard again and offered second shot - hand and BJ to second finish.

I was teasing her that I’d bring a condom next time - she asked if I’d had sex there before - and said she couldn’t on the premises. Seemed to be if you had the interest she would arrange an outcall but I wasn’t interested in pushing.

Overall: Good - expensive but shot two made it OK for me. Not rushed - facilities spotlessly clean and in room shower good.

Around until December.