Author Topic: Dani Conchello of AW - Gateshead  (Read 3166 times)


34 review(s) for DaniConchello69 (30 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Sar-Major

Well I’d often seen guys with Reverse Bookings but never tried it as I didn’t want AW to have my card details, for obvious reasons. After taking with WK I found out about “Paysafe”, so duly bought a voucher and credited my AW account, and done the RB. As had been said it was a right old mixed bag of ladies who replied,  :scare:  so I dismissed those NOT from the NE, and those who would have looked good on DM’s arm.  :D  Those that were left were rather good, so it was a hard choice to make, so I went for the one who’d replied first.

1hr In-call/£100    External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So several messages on AW and the deal was done, the address was give a couple of days in advance. So I could formulate a route and timings to get there. It’s a smallish apartment complex in Felling, on a reasonably busy road with a fair bit of parking nearby including a metro station car park.  :thumbsup:  So arrived a tad early and texted for apartment number and headed over. Met at the door by Dani, who was dressed as requested, and is the lass in the photos, a few snogs once inside as she lead the way to the bedroom. More snogging then as she starts to strip me she utters, “So you’re the Infamous Sar-major with the Pet Snake”, well, NO fucking pressure here then!!!!… :scare: So a hand up her mini skirt and straight inside her knickers, worming around until I rub her clit, it didn’t take long for her to spread her legs to allow me full access to her now wet twat.  :yahoo:   She’d got a good grip of the snake and as I frigged her, she was making the right noises and gripping the snake tighter. I got her onto the bed and removed the rest of our clothes, before spreading her legs and giving her love hole a good licking. She made all those noises you’d expect as she got wetter, and arched her back as she came.  :dance:  So it was Dani’s turn to return the favour and as she devoured the snakes heed, I asked how much could she take down her throat,  :rolleyes:  well the next thing I know the greedy feker has the lot in her gob. Some seriously nice DT, and I just lay there enjoying every fekin minute of it. Then it was time for the Mac, and it didn’t take much to slide the snake into her warm n very wet twat. We shagged in a good few positions starting in cowgirl, followed by the in deep position, mish, spoons, and doggy. In doggy I was pushed back to the bedroom wall by her, as she was bucking backwards all the time, and the comment was “Its lovely but it not as deep as you got it before”  :wackogirl: So the PONR was fast arising, and I said would she love some “Protein” Yes please so I lay on the bed and removed the Mac and Dani began to swallow me again, she knew I was on the edge as I was bucking up and had a hand on the back of her head. She was giving me loads of eye contact as the Snake Venom erupted into her mouth,  :wacko: not sure if it was the amount of venom or the speed of delivery that made her cringe n gag, there again she might have been “Gargling with it a bit.  :D As at one stage I thought she was going to spit it all out,  :vomit: but she was a lady and swallowed the lot,   ;)  and licked the remaining bits off her lips and the snake.  :yahoo:  She lay beside me and chatted for a while before I freshened up in the bathroom, and left with a spring in me step, and a snog at the door.

Over all a very good session.

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jim1

Sar-Major Sounds like you (and Dani) had a good time. i have never even thought of Reverse bookings before. Due mainly to the reasons you have stated (ie Releasing bank details etc). If you have the time, would you be willing to explain to a grade one IT Dimwit how to get the vouchers ?

Offline MME

Great review Sarg, must try this reverse booking thingy.. Looks interesting.

She has never even been on my radar - don't know why. I see shes a sub slut too so I may make a booking and see if I can get her arse glowing..

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review SM. Interesting to see how the rates offered for a reverse booking differ from standard rates.

Offline MME

Thanks for the review SM. Interesting to see how the rates offered for a reverse booking differ from standard rates.
I think we could all be missing a trick here - I'm going to give it a bash and see how it pans out....

Offline MagpieJohn

Thanks for the review S-M. Glad you had a good time and a bargain to boot compared to her normal rates.

Offline Bobbins1973

I think we could all be missing a trick here - I'm going to give it a bash and see how it pans out....

£250/£300 for overnight booking and you would be surprised the offers you would get from girls offering not so rate of £1k plus
My last overnight was only £120 and had a good time, had many more for around £200
Be warned it is a mixed bag and loads of scammers from all over country claiming they will turn up
Stick local

Offline Davetheman66

You're a leg end Sarge :hi:

I might give that a go too (the reverse booking thing, and the woman!!)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 03:06:08 pm by Davetheman66 »

Online FLYING BLUE



Offline Sar-Major

Autocorrect?  :D

Aye.............. Should have been "Snaky Feker".........  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

 :hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac


Offline Sar-Major

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Disco dave

Good review SM. Things looking abit more green in the north east.